<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Emma | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emstar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/emstar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emma.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:15:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b07fc3983511b7b4fad311740c2a6f3</guid>
				<title>Emma&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/974390/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:38:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95de914c712f282ade1681971f9517b2</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic 9 week post op pic added (375cc HP Mentor unders) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-week-post-op-pic-added-375cc-hp-mentor-unders/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jul 2014 12:19:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking back at earlier pics, I now understand what frankenboob is. Thank goodness that&#8217;s over with.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50d54fcb761d0f107a05001c0332cb2c</guid>
				<title>Emma and Jodie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/711498/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jun 2014 15:02:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2253770ef0993820405ea82050164c43</guid>
				<title>Emma and Francesca&#039;s are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/664435/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 May 2014 11:13:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9b41e0fb2f08f12b793ec8357f97c3b</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Very Nervous!!!! is 400cc too big in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/very-nervous-is-400cc-too-big/#post-743941</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 19:49:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Go to my profile and click on Album x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4906d79074f9819508134bff159acff2</guid>
				<title>Emma posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/637403/#acomment-641492</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 18:53:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Of course, hun. Thanks for the message. I&#8217;ve accepted x</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophierose22/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sophie</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emstar/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emstar</a> hi hun hope u don&#8217;t mind me adding you, I&#8217;m having either 295cc or 325 July 15th! 🙂 xx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c9eadd0a31468f0cfad13bbffe32a94</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Paying it forward: 2 weeks post op pics up in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-post-op-pics-up/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 18:26:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, I promised some of you an update of pics at 2 weeks&#8230;I&#8217;ve just uploaded some now xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4ab1ca4f0fea20e0a3426595e964d99</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Very Nervous!!!! is 400cc too big in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/very-nervous-is-400cc-too-big/#post-742971</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 12:41:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Megan, I had 375cc HP unders and I&#8217;m 5ft 4&#8243; and 8 stone. Feel free to add me and have a look at my pics so far, if that&#8217;s helpful. Only 12 days post op now and have up to 7 days po pics, but will be adding some more at 2 wks po on Thurs xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02fb50d91ed7b00beca0ad0eb5fcbd16</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Can&#039;t believe my luck in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-believe-my-luck/#post-742802</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 May 2014 19:49:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hun, he sounds like a selfish asshole. Don&#8217;t spend any time feeling bad or blaming yourself, he needs a wake up call. You deserve better than that my lovely. You&#8217;ve been through a lot without having to pander to his immature strops. Jeez, boys!!x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20a58a5f99a25982b6d1dca6e4a75eac</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic DOES ANYONE... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/does-anyone/#post-742656</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 May 2014 11:01:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The receptionist at my MYA clinic had a BA and started wearing what she called an &#8216;inbetween bra&#8217; a couple of weeks post op. It is supportive but still not underwired and looks like a nice tshirt bra so is a good compromise. Lightly padded, too, to give you a nice silhouette whilst still in the cone stage. I&#8217;ve just ordered mine. Go to Next online&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-632402"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/does-anyone/#post-742656" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81379778ad3fa84ba6ead3533cbb55d1</guid>
				<title>Emma posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/631969/#acomment-631995</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 May 2014 08:08:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you, Jackki 🙂 Don&#8217;t worry, the nerves are natural; I&#8217;m still nervous now! But my boobs are getting better every day, and so are my nerves. As they are right now, I really think I could pass them off as real if it wasn&#8217;t for the incisions still healing&#8230;and the bruising&#8217;s a bit suss! Ha! And they feel as if they&#8217;re mine, too (just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-631995"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/631969/#acomment-631995" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jackki/" rel="nofollow ugc">Jackki</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emstar/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emstar</a> 

Emma, yours look great and really natural. Thanks for posting these. I feel a bit less nervous now I&#8217;ve seen yours. They do look natural and just the look I want&#8230;I now have faith [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc349f36caa26278bb95705b3f9b658b</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Mr kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-25/#post-742574</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 22:01:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Of course, Jackki, I&#8217;ve accepted you. Yes, Mr K will only offer you what you can get away with. He gave me two options going by my existing tissue and breast pocket width and explained how each would sit. 375cc was the bigger option that he said would fill the pocket and he explained that the next size up (400cc) would not be an option because it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-631017"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-25/#post-742574" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d0aefb45d12dc40615b99078dbd8335</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Mr kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-25/#post-742535</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 20:47:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jackki, Mr Kazzazi is a pro at achieving a natural look. You&#8217;re welcome to have a look at my pics, although I had 375cc so a bit bigger than what you&#8217;re looking at. Now that the swelling&#8217;s starting to go down I&#8217;m really pleased with them. I think they look natural and they have a really good shape. Besides my before pic, I&#8217;ve only got some&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-630859"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-25/#post-742535" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab27b9fa67bb1adbf31b35055d47ded4</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Horrible reaction to strapping in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/horrible-reaction-to-strapping/#post-742510</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 19:53:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ladies! Had to come back and pass on my eternal gratitude; the Sudocrem seems to be having an effect. It definitely isn&#8217;t as horrifically itchy and uncomfortable, and I do think it&#8217;s looking a bit better, too. I don&#8217;t feel quite so miserable today:) Just put some arnica cream on my bruises, too ( I&#8217;m slowly keeping the local chemist in business)&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-630796"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/horrible-reaction-to-strapping/#post-742510" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7389a4dabe3a72e48d80f704edf4afab</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Horrible reaction to strapping in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/horrible-reaction-to-strapping/#post-742328</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 23:01:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much Kimbo and Nina. Your perspectives really help xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9785ba9c2ddf05ca7c26614a835f399e</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Horrible reaction to strapping in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/horrible-reaction-to-strapping/#post-742316</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 21:30:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you so, so much, Sian. With two pre-school daughters, Sudocrem I have! I&#8217;m desperate, if not just for the relief from the itching. And I&#8217;m supposed to be in a bikini in 3 weeks o_O<br />
Really appreciate the reply. Hope yours clear up soon, too xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb01cb24d9277a69e16481fef96b9fb3</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Horrible reaction to strapping in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/horrible-reaction-to-strapping/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 21:21:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone else has had to endure the aftermath of strapping??? Not only has it left me black and blue but I&#8217;m now covered in a disgusting huge bumpy rash. The itchiness of it is nearly unbearable and it looks so angry and ugly I&#8217;m embarrassed to wear anything that might show it. It&#8217;s over my boobs, down my sides and seems&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-628827"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/horrible-reaction-to-strapping/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4c220164d1aedb676595b7566971115</guid>
				<title>Emma and Rachel Wilson are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/627885/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 14:24:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f43594b90129f61abb9bffe4f1a9be71</guid>
				<title>Emma posted an update: Had 375cc HP Mentor unders with Mr Kazzazi @ Doncaster on 24/04/14</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/626150/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2014 22:28:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had 375cc HP Mentor unders with Mr Kazzazi @ Doncaster on 24/04/14</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5abc68fb715fc9ee3e23bb9e646f6c09</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Boobs finally freed from strapping. Pics uploaded. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobs-finally-freed-from-strapping-pics-uploaded/#post-742022</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2014 22:06:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yep, no worries, Lauren x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3bd9a4d0218c3b943406e933a7a50ae</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Mr kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-25/#post-742021</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2014 22:05:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Danielle, I had 375cc HP Mentor unders with Mr Kazzazi. Had my strapping off yesterday. You&#8217;re welcome to add if you want a look. I know how much appreciated the opportunity when I was pre op xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e2e3a034c65a74e6fc93454c528984f</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic When will my goblin belly go away?!? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-my-goblin-belly-go-away/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2014 21:57:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, I&#8217;m used to havi g a flat tummy but since my BA 8 days ago I&#8217;ve had a really swollen tummy. It doesn&#8217;t feel uncomfortable and I&#8217;m not constipated or anything, but it looks rubbish and is totally detracting from my new boobage!! Anybody else had this?? How long does it take to go? I stopped taking any medication last Tuesday. Thanks in advance x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">082502ca38e0c274fbe752801fe6cd94</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Boobs finally freed from strapping. Pics uploaded. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobs-finally-freed-from-strapping-pics-uploaded/#post-742011</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2014 21:53:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you, Katie:) Trying to get used to them! Such a relief to get that horrid strapping off but think I&#8217;ll be getting rid of it&#8217;s sticky stuff for days, yet!!xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">999172782ed92ec422654152df6e0530</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Boobs finally freed from strapping. Pics uploaded. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobs-finally-freed-from-strapping-pics-uploaded/#post-741599</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2014 21:58:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much, hun. It&#8217;s quite daunting when the day finally comes to meeting them but looking forward to them hopefully getting better and better now:) Best of luck for your op! Who&#8217;s your surgeon and have you decided on what cc to go for yet?xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c91dc3cf99ecd1a6b118d7372f4fa845</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Boobs finally freed from strapping. Pics uploaded. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobs-finally-freed-from-strapping-pics-uploaded/#post-741595</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2014 21:53:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Of course, ladies. I&#8217;ve accepted x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6516463de5ac0fc10d235ac445ce400</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Boobs finally freed from strapping. Pics uploaded. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobs-finally-freed-from-strapping-pics-uploaded/#post-741593</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2014 21:50:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much, Cheryl:) Yup. Thankfully it looks a lot worse than it feels!xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86b59fa94ab26a24f13a07c8e86a519b</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Boobs finally freed from strapping. Pics uploaded. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobs-finally-freed-from-strapping-pics-uploaded/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2014 21:40:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I finally got to meet my new boobies earlier this evening&#8230;and also see more closely just why the strapping was causing me so much discomfort; major strapping bruisage!!! What do you think?x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8455085525ab3ebbf01f921c5c2f4af</guid>
				<title>Emma posted an update: Day 7 post op: the grand booby unveiling! Fingers &#38; toes [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/621736/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2014 15:12:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 7 post op: the grand booby unveiling! Fingers &amp; toes crossed&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2bacb4b355f873ebaad4e590e6fe3c2</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic mr kazzazi? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-24/#post-741269</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 22:59:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Me too, Jess x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0267e4fd4e77471b4b33cbb9759033b2</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Sleeping in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-39/#post-741267</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 22:58:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Amelia, I was the same. Didn&#8217;t sleep one bit the first night, then rang my PC about it the next day and she told me you don&#8217;t actually need to sit upright, you just need to make sure you stay on your back. A few girls on here seem to think otherwise and I realised that&#8217;s where I got the upright sleeping thing from in the first place! Perhaps&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-619663"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-39/#post-741267" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01af1a0646ceecf181856c250cae5c97</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic What&#039;s goingon with my incision?...:-s .(new pic uploaded) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whats-goingon-with-my-incision-s-new-pic-uploaded/#post-741176</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 20:24:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s EXACTLY what I&#8217;ve been doing all day. Yesterday I just felt like I needed to hold it if I was getting up or coughing etc but today I&#8217;ve been even more hunched and didn&#8217;t feel like I could let go. So glad yours have turned out fab for you xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e99c61c0c6b7b7d5aa15de7745525274</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic What&#039;s goingon with my incision?...:-s .(new pic uploaded) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whats-goingon-with-my-incision-s-new-pic-uploaded/#post-741170</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 20:16:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, Lisa xx The working issue is my own silly fault for mistaking myself for superwoman!xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bd9a90b7aefb881c80cdf65c37ef7e2</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic What&#039;s goingon with my incision?...:-s .(new pic uploaded) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whats-goingon-with-my-incision-s-new-pic-uploaded/#post-741168</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 20:13:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw thanks, SJ. That really helps to hear. I want to be excited about finally meeting my new boobies, not panicked! Your pain sounds just like mine so that&#8217;s so reassuring. Thanks so much. The thought of it all makes me cringe and, like you said, our minds can play tricks on us then xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74a0d0df906121e9dbc8ebb6da2b7059</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic What&#039;s goingon with my incision?...:-s .(new pic uploaded) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whats-goingon-with-my-incision-s-new-pic-uploaded/#post-741158</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 20:04:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s the dark patch of something bleurgh beneath the strapping that&#8217;s concerning me&#8230;? (Not too easy to see on the photo) Panicking there&#8217;s going to be some big horrible infected mess underneath, or some horrific huge scab that&#8217;s going to come away when the nurse takes the dressing off :-/ Hope no-one&#8217;s eating. Sorry. I&#8217;ve managed to get an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-619270"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whats-goingon-with-my-incision-s-new-pic-uploaded/#post-741158" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cee9673c084da2575c3bc1f1541acb09</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic What&#039;s goingon with my incision?...:-s .(new pic uploaded) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whats-goingon-with-my-incision-s-new-pic-uploaded/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:02:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 6 days post op and have terrible pain and discomfort in my right incision, left is absolutely fine. Can&#8217;t stand up properly or breathe deeply because it feels like it&#8217;s pulling and this makes me feel faint and ill. It feels like the dressing on this incision is really hard, too. Just investigated with my camera and looks like a lot of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-619040"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whats-goingon-with-my-incision-s-new-pic-uploaded/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b40a3b9cee9cbe033d2b3848afe375e</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Advice on bruises, please ladies. MYA not answering phone. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-on-bruises-please-ladies-mya-not-answering-phone/#post-741038</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:11:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And thanks, Kelbel. MYA have been really good, one if their forum moderators saw my post and arranged for another nurse to ring me. She was as helpful as she could be over the phone but said my issues sounded like they were being caused by the strapping and that I wouldn&#8217;t really get any relief until I have it taken off. On the downside, I HAVE to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-618901"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-on-bruises-please-ladies-mya-not-answering-phone/#post-741038" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1499439702d3500767db9e5774d9bf33</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Advice on bruises, please ladies. MYA not answering phone. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-on-bruises-please-ladies-mya-not-answering-phone/#post-741035</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:06:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Danielle, I should already be on your friend list? Thanks, really appreciate it xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">407a258ffbb02345e73b8a6287d03acf</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Advice on bruises, please ladies. MYA not answering phone. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-on-bruises-please-ladies-mya-not-answering-phone/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 13:34:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve had some weird bruising since surgery last Thursday. Yesterday my tasral bone (the bit that sticks out on the inside of your foot) on my right foot swelled like a golfball and came out in dark purple bruising. I hadn&#8217;t damaged it. I don&#8217;t know how it could connect to BA surgery but it&#8217;s the only thing that I&#8217;ve &#8216;done&#8217; that could have affected&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-618019"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-on-bruises-please-ladies-mya-not-answering-phone/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76f076f0a5c0db61b9b1c3cddef492d0</guid>
				<title>Emma and Izzy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/617426/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:43:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d14eec204d80b8429d7f8af96175aa2</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Emotional wreck in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/emotional-wreck-2/#post-740830</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:45:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh hun, you sound like you&#8217;ve really been through the mill; I feel for you. I&#8217;m only 5 days post op so can&#8217;t really offer any advice, although I have a two year old and an almost 4 year old, so I hear ya! Hopefully there are some other girls on here who can relate at your stage but I&#8217;d say definitely give your nurse a call and lay it all on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-615539"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/emotional-wreck-2/#post-740830" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">daa211402362733df8ebeb205cf52a47</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Can&#039;t explain the feeling in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-explain-the-feeling/#post-740732</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2014 19:56:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha! Yes! I&#8217;ve felt that, too!x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">377caee181c692ccf11f033059aa6b26</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Sticky stuff in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sticky-stuff-2/#post-740722</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2014 19:49:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Jamie, did you have any bruising from the strapping? I noticed today a line of bruising running along the bottom of my strapping beneath my boobs. I rang the nurse but she was busy and then didn&#8217;t return my call :-/ x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9633d9b0a164fc813aba958d4b0a5872</guid>
				<title>Emma and Alexandra are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/612744/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:03:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">804e85e59937b5389910e6715cbbb639</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic 6 week pic up in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-week-pic-up/#post-740443</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2014 06:51:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun, hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. I had 375cc HP Mentor unders last Thursday xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1893b05bf89f4ad70b04408de5a49b1</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic itchy sides in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/itchy-sides/#post-740441</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2014 06:49:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Me too! Oh my goodness, I was beside myself with it last night!! It started properly the night before but was unbearable last night. It&#8217;s all down my sides and under my boobs. The area around my incisions was the first to start itching a couple of days ago and I put it down to the healing process, but I don&#8217;t know why it&#8217;s spreading down my sides.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-612178"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/itchy-sides/#post-740441" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b90209f9831b4496e8ad9ff27b663459</guid>
				<title>Emma posted an update: Day 5 post op: alone with my 3 yr old and feisty 2 yr old [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/612129/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2014 06:34:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 5 post op: alone with my 3 yr old and feisty 2 yr old :-/ Today is going to be like a never ending Crystal Maze challenge. But without the crystals. Or the leopard print.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f50ad2d2b6cc4c9aa5b55bcff2399e2c</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Mr kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-23/#post-740436</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2014 06:31:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hayley,<br />
What Jodie said^. Some girls have seen a few different MYA surgeons and asked why they offer such different sizes. Mr K only offers what he believes you can get away with. I had 375cc with him and he said the next size up (400) would be too wide for my breast pockets. However, I&#8217;ve seen other girls on here with the same stats as me, or&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-612114"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-23/#post-740436" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c28e78c29809f559b6862d2a9928bba</guid>
				<title>Emma and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/609164/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:58:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a16f3b9e8f05ce96f39f3701558196b</guid>
				<title>Emma posted an update: Day 4 post op: feel so much better. Antibiotics finished, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/609089/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:40:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 4 post op: feel so much better. Antibiotics finished, growing out of the old lady hunch-walk, and managed without painkillers today. Hurrah!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d14561e10db183a04de3bf4f89804cb5</guid>
				<title>Emma and Jen246 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/609027/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:21:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/379 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 01:44:52 by W3 Total Cache
-->