<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Erin | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/enwilkinson/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/enwilkinson/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Erin.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9c39dad02b7c90170f1e80e3276a5e6</guid>
				<title>Erin and Lo are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1428973/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Oct 2018 17:49:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e49cebe0a9e420789b183358b98d13e4</guid>
				<title>Erin replied to the topic 400cc overs. Before and after pics please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-before-and-after-pics-please/#post-1281159</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Sep 2018 22:22:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hello hun, im currently 6 weeks post opp. I had 400cc overs and was an empty b before. im now measuring a 34DD/E. it won&#8217;t let me upload and pictures but if you message me id be happy to send some over xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c69a8d5da22d16986e5bce18dccec463</guid>
				<title>Erin replied to the topic Dr mounir ladies , 450cc &#38; 500cc , any pics? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mounir-ladies-450cc-500cc-any-pics/#post-1278122</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 22:49:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hello hun, I am 10 days post opp now.  can not help with pictures as im still strapped up but I also had quite a large gap before. I was told that this wouldn&#8217;t be completely corrected but an effort would be made to make it better and honestly I am so happy. the width of the implants in themselves reduce the gap but I was also advised to buy a bra&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1425194"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mounir-ladies-450cc-500cc-any-pics/#post-1278122" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">163d742fa7b437611d564a50fcda0fb4</guid>
				<title>Erin&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1424566/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Sep 2018 15:06:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a67307a05656b8536f1e0730e33b7b6</guid>
				<title>Erin and Charlotte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1421938/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Aug 2018 09:44:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6dc3e31d8ac488c97eb0fd4546c4b19</guid>
				<title>Erin replied to the topic 18 years old in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/18-years-old/#post-1269828</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 19:20:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am really exited but so nervous at the same time. I’ll give you a private message xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df530eb0d01d2821b0c2a637ae84a83a</guid>
				<title>Erin replied to the topic 18 years old in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/18-years-old/#post-1269757</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 16:46:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 19 and booked in for August the 30th. I felt exacly the same about possibly being too young but again didn’t want to wait as I was so unhappy. </p>
<p>I’m so happy with the decision Im making and so exited about hopefully finally feeling confident within myself. A lot of people I know keep telling me I’m too young and to wait but honestly you’ve&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1415403"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/18-years-old/#post-1269757" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c697aabc97bd505796efca55c9101c5</guid>
				<title>Erin&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1415225/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jul 2018 23:33:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97e047f4c67ef2e9096127b4a0ad040b</guid>
				<title>Erin replied to the topic Dr Tsekouras 29th August in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-tsekouras-29th-august/#post-1269592</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jul 2018 22:36:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That would be amazing. It won’t let me message you. Would you be able to message me first and see if it will let me reply xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d109d007ea0dd07d8d7a86a400e9ee0</guid>
				<title>Erin replied to the topic Results  with dr. Tsekouras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/results-with-dr-tsekouras/#post-1269460</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jul 2018 10:27:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou. Everything I have seen from him has been amazing. Just not much of it.  How long post opp are you now??x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73256372cfc954f557dcf4f16ec7b9b4</guid>
				<title>Erin replied to the topic Dr Tsekouras 29th August in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-tsekouras-29th-august/#post-1269412</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jul 2018 02:00:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m booked in on the 30th!! So exited but struggling to find people on here who have been with him x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9a1142880bc1d6ac668913ff2092e36</guid>
				<title>Erin started the topic Results  with dr. Tsekouras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/results-with-dr-tsekouras/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jul 2018 01:59:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m struggling to find people who have been with dr tsekouras and have post opp pictures. Was wondering if anyone could share their experience with him. Can’t seem to find much on here about him.  I’m booked in for 400cc overs at the end of August and would really appreciate actually talking to someone who has been with him.  Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">caab75bc725f2b5a9f6315c46e6219ec</guid>
				<title>Erin&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412017/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jul 2018 23:17:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cfe3876179c2889ecfdca87dbb23353</guid>
				<title>Erin became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1377955/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jun 2018 16:11:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/191 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 03:01:25 by W3 Total Cache
-->