<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | ethelcurtis | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ethelcurtis/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ethelcurtis/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for ethelcurtis.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 23:22:52 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db1420e4555a6ca9b0807bff167e491c</guid>
				<title>ethelcurtis started the topic  in the forum Face / Neck / Chin Lifts</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/want-to-buy-lipstick/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:13:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was a patient of skin cancer before 2 years and now I am very conscious about my skin actually I want to buy lipstick and my range is $50 I found this source: <a href="http://thefashionupdates.com/lipsticks-under-20/" rel="nofollow ugc">http://thefashionupdates.com/lipsticks-under-20/</a> on google so please suggest me which lipsticks I can buy.<br />
Note: Please suggest me only without chemical lipstick.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f333bda36b14a72b1472f7fc86162619</guid>
				<title>ethelcurtis started the topic  in the forum Face / Neck / Chin Lifts</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/want-to-buy-lipstick/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:13:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was a patient of skin cancer before 2 years and now I am very conscious about my skin actually I want to buy lipstick and my range is $50 I found this source: <a href="http://www.thefashionupdates.com" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.thefashionupdates.com</a> on google so please suggest me which lipsticks I can buy.<br />
Note: Please suggest me only without chemical lipstick. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">582f8ff523a90f125c51e9b4114d7901</guid>
				<title>ethelcurtis&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1292225/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:01:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd7fceb1c5e46c738916253a663a3303</guid>
				<title>ethelcurtis replied to the topic Double Chin in the forum Face / Neck / Chin Lifts</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/double-chin/#post-1090350</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Feb 2018 17:12:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No but would love to know the price first 😛</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87ad98aac49b56d6d03920e0b5882522</guid>
				<title>ethelcurtis became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1291785/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Feb 2018 17:10:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/144 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 00:53:13 by W3 Total Cache
-->