<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Faye davis | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/faye26/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/faye26/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Faye davis.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 09:28:38 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b8c06dbd532dadceec9454e9a740bc1</guid>
				<title>Faye davis started the topic Weight in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/weight-8/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Dec 2018 11:03:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, I haven&#8217;t even been for my first consultaction yet as I&#8217;m waiting to lose a bit of weight first, hoping to go in januarg. I&#8217;m a curvy girl,  I&#8217;m 5ft 11 and weigh 16st 10lb, cup size is 36A/B. Big thighs, Big hips small waist and no boobs. Will I be told I&#8217;m too heavy to go ahead with breast enlargement? I&#8217;m 26, 27 in January and have put&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1439099"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/weight-8/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3737c7fe51321b26cae335838170c97</guid>
				<title>Faye davis became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1307673/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Mar 2018 14:31:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 10:58:50 by W3 Total Cache
-->