<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | faye | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/fayeken/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/fayeken/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for faye.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 11:39:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">183973401cbb33eb1eb512e1299babd2</guid>
				<title>faye replied to the topic Keloids in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/keloids/#post-1305636</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Aug 2019 12:26:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m have revision due to hypertrophic scarring which is similar to keloid, ask them to give you steroid injections during the procedure into the incisions. This is what I am having done in my revision, and then steroids again 4 weeks after and I’m going to have a look into laser aswell, they have recommended a clinic near by that does it. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bec9b264ac39399e68ee9d527c0f4e7c</guid>
				<title>faye replied to the topic Scar Revision in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scar-revision-5/#post-1286853</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Nov 2018 09:25:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m thinking about this, have you made a decision? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e553bc9ae81aecdf012064395fc6eb4c</guid>
				<title>faye started the topic Scars in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scars-60/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Nov 2018 09:19:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my uplift with inplants on the 4 August at Mya London.<br />
I’m seeing my surgeon on Thursday this week as I’m not happy, there a lot bigger then I wanted and I was really adamant I did not want big boobs! I said it over and over.<br />
Anyways that’s not the reason in posting&#x1f602; I’m posting as I have quite bad scaring from my uplift I knew there would b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1438141"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scars-60/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6a5c5f590da0c0107e6f10ccc2039f1</guid>
				<title>faye started the topic Scars in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scars-59/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Nov 2018 09:17:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my uplift with inplants on the 4 August at Mya London.<br />
I’m seeing my surgeon on Thursday this week as I’m not happy, there a lot bigger then I wanted and I was really adamant I did not want big boobs! I said it over and over.<br />
Anyways that’s not the reason in posting&#x1f602; I’m posting as I have quite bad scaring from my uplift I knew there w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1438139"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scars-59/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d1d0074cfd8736a28aa0df1188b13f1</guid>
				<title>faye and Francesca Maria 1993 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1421365/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 12:53:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15376897a9d7353a39e03af2b7523294</guid>
				<title>faye posted an update: @francescamaria</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1418816/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Aug 2018 09:05:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/francescamaria/' rel="nofollow ugc">@francescamaria</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a787ffdddc660043146c6aa88fae281</guid>
				<title>faye replied to the topic Anyone having surgery in August in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-in-august/#post-1267949</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Jul 2018 22:19:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m the 5th August with Mr Mashhadi, does anyone else have this date?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ffed132eee2d6980aaaa8980bb84054</guid>
				<title>faye and Miranda are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412397/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:13:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1f92fa6c69c3c36fb9eb80aa6cb7c7a</guid>
				<title>faye replied to the topic Lymecycline/acne medication in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lymecyclineacne-medication/#post-1267573</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jul 2018 14:44:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>great thank you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15e3fb3397de7691572e2a0bc93a2c07</guid>
				<title>faye replied to the topic Lymecycline/acne medication in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lymecyclineacne-medication/#post-1267549</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jul 2018 13:01:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey my surgery is on the 5th august and I&#8217;ve just started taking these tablets. did you guys stop taking them or was it okay?<br />
xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42df15aaf63685156c6ca9772498c5b3</guid>
				<title>faye replied to the topic MR MASHADI ANYONE??? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashadi-anyone/#post-1267333</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:52:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So excited for you!! What are you getting? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1acaba86bd3b57c85b580546d07719b</guid>
				<title>faye&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1411089/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jul 2018 20:13:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9764fd5ef8307fd0a318de68abe99a6</guid>
				<title>faye and Abbie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1410887/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:49:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8866c5b08156bbd2baab46d384c7c68</guid>
				<title>faye replied to the topic ADVICE NEEDED! Urgent! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-needed-urgent/#post-1266446</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jul 2018 19:05:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Could I say I thought I had it as holiday so I have been given the 8th to have a cyst removed from my breast?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13c398ba71b07cb4ff4474efaa1255b0</guid>
				<title>faye started the topic ADVICE NEEDED! Urgent! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-needed-urgent/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jul 2018 18:54:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls my surgery is the 5th August! I’m so excited but I just found out that my boss have changed her holiday so she is no longer takin holiday when I am having surgery!!!! </p>
<p>I’m a d at the moment and getting an uplift and small implants and hoping to be a d still just lifted. They might notice the change they might know I had surgery on my boo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1410724"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-needed-urgent/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03dec3e56185a7cef2413742570dc5fb</guid>
				<title>faye started the topic ADVICE NEEDED! Urgent! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-needed-urgent/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jul 2018 18:54:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls my surgery is the 5th August! I’m so excited but I just found out that my boss have changed her holiday so she is no longer takin holiday when I am having surgery!!!! </p>
<p>I’m a d at the moment and getting an uplift and small implants and hoping to be a d still just lifted. They might notice the change they might know I had surgery on my boo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1410723"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-needed-urgent/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b02c76779782819f6a4e8bb7ed392b1</guid>
				<title>faye replied to the topic MR MASHADI ANYONE??? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashadi-anyone/#post-1265553</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Jul 2018 20:26:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hi rachel, i love mr mashhadi he really put my at ease and answered all my questions, how was your appointment? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c38c513190f64f4db560a4f10be22bb</guid>
				<title>faye replied to the topic Boyfriend doesn’t like the idea of it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boyfriend-doesnt-like-the-idea-of-it/#post-1237968</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jun 2018 17:10:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou girls your right!! I definitely understand we’re he is coming from and I have kept it very quiet only 3 people know. But like you all say it is for me and I am the one who has to come first with how I feel about myself! I honestly can’t have these boobs anymore! Just paid for my surgery in full, August the 5thand new boobs here I com&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1381506"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boyfriend-doesnt-like-the-idea-of-it/#post-1237968" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bcb68d36cd039140b9893cc88aa7bda</guid>
				<title>faye and Carla are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1381472/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:23:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">893cfd32fbe568cbc886df4ae0b5413b</guid>
				<title>faye started the topic MR MASHADI ANYONE??? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashadi-anyone/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:50:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m booked in with MR Mashhadi in August 5th for an uplift with 275cc moderate under the muscle.<br />
Has anyone else had him and could share there experience with me please? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1d9e93d33b8e65687606719a59a6b45</guid>
				<title>faye started the topic MR MASHADI ANYONE??? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashadi-anyone/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:50:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m booked in with MR Mashhadi in August 5th for an uplift with 275cc moderate under the muscle.<br />
Has anyone else had him and could share there experience with me please? X<br />
Read more at <a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashhadi-anyone-2/#JgCvEZ0hbTChZw8w.99" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashhadi-anyone-2/#JgCvEZ0hbTChZw8w.99</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">106ee0a5a74da0ec682164e4da734ce5</guid>
				<title>faye replied to the topic Boyfriend doesn’t like the idea of it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boyfriend-doesnt-like-the-idea-of-it/#post-1237932</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:44:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really tried tried explaining it, and he understands why he just doesn’t think I need it done and like you say is worried about the extra attention I’ll apparently get.<br />
He says would I change anything about him and I say no and he says it’s the same thing, he doesn’t want anything to change. It makes me feel like when I do get it done what if&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1381434"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boyfriend-doesnt-like-the-idea-of-it/#post-1237932" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">560134d2e571a5ac2df2fc5790f435de</guid>
				<title>faye started the topic Boyfriend doesn’t like the idea of it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boyfriend-doesnt-like-the-idea-of-it/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:11:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have deflated boobs due to weight loss and coming off the pill!!<br />
Have booked my surgery and my boyfriend doesn’t want me to have, I understand he’s reasons but it’s difficult as he’s the one person I want support from!<br />
Has anyone else had this? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dc5213e81f7b3575aa7c0a6ca62df9d</guid>
				<title>faye&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1381248/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Jun 2018 14:05:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23cfb9c2c7dace323ffbd17b0bdcda48</guid>
				<title>faye started the topic MR MASHHADI ANYONE? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashhadi-anyone-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Jun 2018 07:21:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m booked in with MR Mashhadi in August 5th for an uplift with 275cc moderate under the muscle.<br />
Has anyone else had him and could share there experience with me please? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4949dedfff650a7e9c15c50f5f1c3a5a</guid>
				<title>faye and Stevie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1336777/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jun 2018 17:34:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab3ac33406cb8a7e91a583bddc6c938a</guid>
				<title>faye became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1301278/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Mar 2018 13:58:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/266 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 14:23:52 by W3 Total Cache
-->