<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Laura | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/fazza123/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/fazza123/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:20:21 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcbb40b240b7397d40ae9d76912429a3</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-hate-them-2/#post-954213</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Dec 2016 14:35:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look really nice Kelsey ❤️ X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d5af8906e210aabdefe04e62b5d73ef</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic POW3 400hp unders :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pow3-400hp-unders/#post-950305</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Nov 2016 23:23:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73ede29b80e2efb9b8eeaae130fc148d</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Anyone Had/Having 450cc overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-hadhaving-450cc-overs/#post-950301</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Nov 2016 23:18:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m meeting dr traynor on Monday and hoping for 450. The pics I&#8217;ve seen look great. Looking good girls 😉 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de680ebaf13c72fc91da447930a65e7d</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Anyone Had/Having 450cc overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-hadhaving-450cc-overs/#post-950301</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Nov 2016 23:18:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m meeting dr traynor on Monday and hoping for 450. The pics I&#8217;ve seen look great. Looking good Gina 😉 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0cf61571042543e4d64e022741713aa</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 375cc or 400cc?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-or-400cc-3/#post-949735</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Nov 2016 20:07:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It seems strange you&#8217;d have to travel to them, surely that could be done via phone call? And yes I think it&#8217;s worth the trip 😉  x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f801d2e2ab44ae1c19640cdc901b7dcf</guid>
				<title>Laura and Santa are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1093387/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Nov 2016 11:36:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03c3319b53812d8912b28604253cc8b8</guid>
				<title>Laura became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1093180/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Nov 2016 18:39:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/164 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 21:59:27 by W3 Total Cache
-->