<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Thea | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/fefe09/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/fefe09/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Thea.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d39364617e38634276ffe9f024706f2d</guid>
				<title>Thea replied to the topic Nipple lift and 375cc HP unders in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipple-lift-and-375cc-hp-unders/#post-1306290</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Aug 2019 19:56:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m now a 32DD xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6a52d65c8ba4dc6eb103da1d2922293</guid>
				<title>Thea replied to the topic Nipple lift and 375cc HP unders in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipple-lift-and-375cc-hp-unders/#post-1306287</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Aug 2019 19:50:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,<br />
I’m 15 weeks post op now. They are loads better. I am back at the gym doing my normal things work is ok with lifting to. I have been on holiday so I made sure I had factor 50 on my nipple scars and made sure they was covered up, I was convinced the sun was going to get through my tops!!<br />
I get all different types of little pains and tingly s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1468917"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipple-lift-and-375cc-hp-unders/#post-1306287" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">019cef444a7171df6d72776cb6108232</guid>
				<title>Thea replied to the topic Nipple lift and 375cc HP unders in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipple-lift-and-375cc-hp-unders/#post-1301623</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 May 2019 17:05:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi amy,<br />
I didn’t go with mya in the end I booked in at transform. I wasn’t happy at the consultation with Mya.<br />
My nipple is still facing more to one side but has improved since I last wrote on here. So yes possibly could be swelling.<br />
My left side of my body is completely back to normal for lifting or moving around but my right side I still fee&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1460464"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipple-lift-and-375cc-hp-unders/#post-1301623" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed5b9e6ef660f0c752701ebb90a0851d</guid>
				<title>Thea and K are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1460412/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 May 2019 04:39:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9217e8ce6efecbdac8a3638566dd584</guid>
				<title>Thea started the topic Nipple lift and 375cc HP unders in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipple-lift-and-375cc-hp-unders/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2019 17:58:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone &#x1f60a;<br />
I’m 12 days post op at the minute.<br />
I am 5ft 4 and weigh around 9stone.<br />
My boobs haven’t dropped yet which I’m not to worried about. I have been told to wear the band for 4 weeks non stop. I had a nipple lift which I am a tad worried about. My nipple on one side looks like it is slightly pulled to one side. How both nipples shoul&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1459769"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipple-lift-and-375cc-hp-unders/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">467c589a5a636605b8b5522cdcc4768a</guid>
				<title>Thea replied to the topic 375cc unders HP up to day 4 PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-unders-hp-up-to-day-4-po/#post-1301268</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2019 17:46:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yours are looking really good.<br />
I’m at the stage now where I’m starting to move around more but I’m one of my boobs I keep getting this shooting pain. The shape is slightly changing which is good. Mine are really close together which I haven’t seen on anyone’s photos. My boobs are still touching one another when I have no bra on. &#x1f615;<br />
Did yours do&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1459767"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-unders-hp-up-to-day-4-po/#post-1301268" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67296b07c48fe388113f7368a22e1825</guid>
				<title>Thea replied to the topic Implant size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/implant-size-16/#post-1301051</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 May 2019 08:12:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 5ft 4 and 8st 12, I had 375cc high profile unders, I was a 32b/c before so I wasn’t completely flat to start with , I’m 10 days post op , they are in the dropping process now , I would not have gone any bigger looking at them on my frame now.im smaller on my top half so they look big enough.  Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b48075e58c87937cf6cf577ff86036c</guid>
				<title>Thea started the topic Any one getting anxiety???? 8 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-one-getting-anxiety-8-days-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 May 2019 20:00:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve been starting to feel rubbish from yesterday. From thinking have I don’t the right thing, to wanting a real nights sleep, wanting that tight chest pain to stop.  Please tell me someone els is going through this to. &#x2639;&#xfe0f;<br />
I just want to feel normal again !!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f8363c8667b31989f7503fd47751951</guid>
				<title>Thea changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1459098/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 May 2019 07:03:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e8987e1c8c17b2fa3f22284a0edd4b5</guid>
				<title>Thea&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1459097/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 May 2019 07:01:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e626845d236c57faeb74cb219c4d3f84</guid>
				<title>Thea replied to the topic 375cc unders HP up to day 4 PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-unders-hp-up-to-day-4-po/#post-1300833</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 May 2019 17:54:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yours look so good &#x1f970;&#x1f970;<br />
At the minute mine are going through an odd shape time! They are sitting really high up, I suppose that’s what the band is for so it pushes them where they are supposed to be. I had them done on Monday it’s now Sunday and I feel like a giant is squeezing me so tight. I also sometimes get a big cramping pain goes after 20/&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1459047"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-unders-hp-up-to-day-4-po/#post-1300833" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5c21cb5b20b955d350304ec7b6284b5</guid>
				<title>Thea started the topic 375cc unders HP up to day 4 PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-unders-hp-up-to-day-4-po/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 May 2019 09:20:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The day of my op: was nervous but excited, when I woke up I was in pain from the second I opened my eyes, once I had the right pain meds and lots more of them I started to feel ok. My whole body went into shock shaking. Couldn’t even move my fingers I was that sore. I had 2 hours sleep the first night when I was in the hospital.<br />
The day after m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1458733"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-unders-hp-up-to-day-4-po/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38b57598b72c6c5f63b19d7fe2dc7f6a</guid>
				<title>Thea replied to the topic MACOM BRA FOR SALE SIZE SMALL - 32 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bra-for-sale-size-small-32/#post-1299160</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Apr 2019 14:38:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are you usually a 32 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4a5e63672a80d82ddc067828962fac6</guid>
				<title>Thea started the topic What’s the safest ? Unders or overs ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whats-the-safest-unders-or-overs/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Aug 2018 14:59:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hi everyone<br />
Im unsure what is safer for me. I have had little lumps removed from my boobs in the past which has left scar tissue which some days can feel thick and lumpy. Other days can’t feel anything. I’m unsure weather unders would be better so I can always check more easily for little lumps/ cysts  but will this make the scar tissue be pus&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1420070"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whats-the-safest-unders-or-overs/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">942ee166a27ad008ccc48ce81a6c06fb</guid>
				<title>Thea became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1397490/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jun 2018 20:38:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/190 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 00:43:16 by W3 Total Cache
-->