<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Amanda | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/fittynoboobs/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/fittynoboobs/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Amanda.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 21:24:56 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fdad31fa7f72dd968348e755125cb1e9</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Just back from theatre :) I have boobs!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-back-from-theatre-i-have-boobs/#post-1024494</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Aug 2017 18:52:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Whoop whoop! Just had a look, they look fab! It&#8217;s a shame I didn&#8217;t bump into you. Mr Traynor was lovely, all the staff were amazing there, felt really looked after. Happy healing! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bde225d5070dc2f28c00e3f889db3592</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 1st Aug ladies..... not long :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1st-aug-ladies-not-long/#post-1024228</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Aug 2017 05:21:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Me, but you know that already!! 🙂 Been awake since 4.45, didn&#8217;t sleep much&#8230; so excited/nervous!!<br />
Hope you got a better night&#8217;s sleep than me, and maybe I&#8217;ll see you there! (Still not come to terms with the fact I have to be seen in public with no make-up and me specs on though, ha ha)<br />
Good luck in case I don&#8217;t see you, and to all the other 1&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1205708"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1st-aug-ladies-not-long/#post-1024228" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f769e105518544439c1327132d22cfb7</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Stockings ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stockings-6/#post-1023548</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jul 2017 09:46:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My nurse said 5 days?!!! Wondering what I am going to wear which goes with those beauties!!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cba58472f43fbc2c2c1ded7f314462b8</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic List of girls with August operations what surgeon size your having and where wen in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/list-of-girls-with-august-operations-what-surgeon-size-your-having-and-where-wen/page/2/#post-1023030</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:51:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Got my admission time for Tuesday&#8230; 8 am 🙂 Starting to feel really real now! So excited but also sh*tting myself, I don&#8217;t know how I&#8217;ll manage to sleep the night before&#8230;<br />
Maybe see you there, Danielle and Julie! 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfdd7b4cdeb9d2ac4de000753f6b3b77</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic List of girls with August operations what surgeon size your having and where wen in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/list-of-girls-with-august-operations-what-surgeon-size-your-having-and-where-wen/#post-1011396</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Jun 2017 21:02:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great idea! I&#8217;m in on 1st of August in Preston with Mr Traynor&#8230; 350 overs, 36b to start&#8230; I booked months ago so it seemed so far away, getting so close now though! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9eea730dd709b28db0170a6ea575a53b</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 4 weeks post op - 360 overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-post-op-360-overs/#post-1009188</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Jun 2017 22:02:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing! I&#8217;m getting 350 overs on the 1 August &#8211; both yours and Becki&#8217;s are total boob goals! I have had major worries about being too big or too small, but feeling good about my decision after seeing this post 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3adfe59da730cd3cc6810255eb632245</guid>
				<title>Amanda and Natasha are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1180622/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Jun 2017 08:11:08 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6de9ec9b3a721aa63feb2a00e0cc907</guid>
				<title>Amanda changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1168674/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 May 2017 09:54:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ea8bc4b4f5f05d7faeba93a300a2da3</guid>
				<title>Amanda&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1168670/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 May 2017 09:47:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a7ff58eb1297c3d8f38a8cef461489f</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-plz-1-day-post-op-how-tight-do-i-wear-my-bra-2/#post-997640</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 May 2017 11:24:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would say if it&#8217;s hurting then it&#8217;s too tight, I would loosen it a little.<br />
I can&#8217;t see your after pic? On your before pic, your surgeon has written &#8216;SG&#8217;, I always thought that stood for Sub Glandular (overs)? Or does it mean something else?<br />
Hope your healing goes well xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee372b688a3c85d11b07c5bda3afaeb2</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic My experience! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-experience-5/#post-997506</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 May 2017 21:00:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing already, you must be so pleased! I&#8217;m booked in for 350 overs with Mr Traynor in August &#8211; all the overs I&#8217;ve seen of his look fab, I can&#8217;t wait! Hope you are still having a good recovery xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4708e181c488787e568b588a84a8d43e</guid>
				<title>Amanda and Diane are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1166496/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 May 2017 21:07:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8922ad7d88081fd7e448ca2ccb01ba3b</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 325 &#38; 350cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325-350cc/#post-995679</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 May 2017 11:31:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mr Traynor offered me between 275 and 350 (overs) to achieve a D&#8230; currently 36b&#8230; so I&#8217;m also really interested to find out what other people got from 350s as that&#8217;s what I&#8217;ve gone for. I keep doubting my choice in case they are too big, then next minute I worry they&#8217;ll be too small! I wish my surgery was sooner than August so I didn&#8217;t have all&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1164883"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325-350cc/#post-995679" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53c2eedaa598b9e5d513f8cd90e143e9</guid>
				<title>Amanda and Daisy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1163608/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 06:23:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb718ff6d4640f4d10d4759131dbaa1d</guid>
				<title>Amanda&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1163375/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 May 2017 19:19:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41d5e1ceaaa030faf7cfc775eed867b9</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 350cc / 300cc HP Overs POD10 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-300cc-hp-overs-pod10/#post-994619</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 May 2017 18:59:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fab! I&#8217;ve just had my surgeon consultation today with Mr Traynor and he recommended 350 overs for me. I&#8217;m going from what I thought was an A cup but he said small B.<br />
My op isn&#8217;t until August, so I&#8217;ll be really interested to see how yours progress! And what bra size you eventually turn out to be!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1eca62203a70f219749677ed4c96b59a</guid>
				<title>Amanda changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1161132/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Apr 2017 17:29:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">511fa4f570012811463cb985e9ef1eac</guid>
				<title>Amanda and Rachael_O_ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1160946/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Apr 2017 10:28:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb5afa426389525893d3982a0fda1717</guid>
				<title>Amanda&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1160937/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Apr 2017 10:20:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cafb553f089c1ce9c2196d67ed8b7c0c</guid>
				<title>Amanda and Alice are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1160492/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Apr 2017 10:48:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4da3336544612698ecdb61f7712d4d14</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Surgery booked! :-) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-20/#post-992585</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Apr 2017 09:42:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww fab &#8211; have added you, with your surgery date being so close to mine, will be nice to share experiences!  🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ffebaec16562c2e97b1697250f878a7</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Any Weight lifting gym girls?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-weight-lifting-gym-girls/#post-992582</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Apr 2017 09:37:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m really interested to know this &#8211; not had my op yet, it&#8217;s 1 Aug, and I&#8217;ll be wanting to get back into the gym and back to lifting as soon as I can. I&#8217;m thinking I&#8217;ll start with lower body and, when I do train chest, will start really light.<br />
Did you have unders or overs? Did your surgeon give you any advice pre-op about training/training chest? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">056cc1bc2a59392f4575aa34ba216f6b</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Surgery booked! :-) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-20/#post-992311</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:56:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Nicole, my surgery is also 1 August, in Preston! Thought I was the only one who&#8217;d booked a date so far ahead.<br />
And another coincidence, Alice and Sophy, I&#8217;m meeting Mr Traynor next Thu in Newcastle 🙂 &#8211; not til 4.45 though cos I can&#8217;t get out of work earlier and am driving up from Teesside.<br />
Can&#8217;t wait to actually decide on a size, so exciting!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0b423682374d22448ec492a19af7edc</guid>
				<title>Amanda&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1151474/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:40:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7dbedc9e54c8c701c1b5ffc36ed7a869</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic So undecided on size - help!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-undecided-on-size-help/#post-986234</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:37:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s so hard, isn&#8217;t it? I&#8217;m a teacher and my BA is booked for 1st August. My family all know, but I don&#8217;t want any of my work colleagues to notice. On the other hand, I do want a nice pair of boobs, I&#8217;ve waited long enough and paid enough money for them!<br />
I&#8217;ve yet to pick sizes as my consultation isn&#8217;t until 4th May with Mr Traynor, but not even&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1151472"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-undecided-on-size-help/#post-986234" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1343ea56b9865a54ab0ca1ff31844d9b</guid>
				<title>Amanda&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1145767/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2017 04:46:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56cb2b0c2c2923987dff859e2be9f04e</guid>
				<title>Amanda became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1138849/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Mar 2017 21:18:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/272 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 22:25:42 by W3 Total Cache
-->