<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Florence Hodnett | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/flohodnett/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/flohodnett/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Florence Hodnett.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:10:13 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5bc874fce8ddfc3b2f50ee7fc4ae46f</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett started the topic Start of Re-Augmentation Journey in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/start-of-re-augmentation-journey/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Jan 2025 14:15:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi!<br />
I’ve booked a face to face consult with Dr Giannas for re augmentation. </p>
<p>I had 450cc done in 2015 and have since had two children, breastfed and suffered with an infection in one implant from this! I believe I have capsular contracture and some rippling and generally my implants have changed. Whilst I like the size they’re low and have los&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1666591"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/start-of-re-augmentation-journey/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d1de22446a7e478408877a5f555f968</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and Chloe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1486504/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2020 10:38:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27ec4ae8b4cd959afa4dfbb6b2173d71</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and Nicole are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1132073/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Mar 2017 20:56:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a45d3113090c70774946817261ba518e</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and Angela Thompson are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/953570/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jul 2015 20:19:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9c0f44a1c5a98d779320d30c9c426b5</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and leigh taylor are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/941695/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jun 2015 21:35:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b80d88b4a2b3b71cca63cb888afe12f</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett started the topic :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/843709/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 May 2015 11:37:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls,</p>
<p>Haven&#8217;t posted on here in a few weeks!</p>
<p>I had 450 HP partials at the beginning of March but I&#8217;m feeling a bit &#8220;blurgh&#8221; sometimes they don&#8217;t look much bigger and full and I cant help but have a bit of boob greed!!!!</p>
<p>I haven&#8217;t actually yet had time to go and get measured but I have a couple of bra like sports bra&#8217;s that are 34DD which is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-933667"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/843709/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99bc9afc581a2b7d508a81b7bb379b1e</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/904804/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Mar 2015 18:59:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c3e88285164c9148f9f2f27d5544d9d</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/904803/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Mar 2015 18:58:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a798b8063c9fe5c62cfaead7932c01fc</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett started the topic Pics!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-68/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Mar 2015 18:56:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya girlies!</p>
<p>I&#8217;m coming up to 3weeks PO, gone so quick!!! My boobs have deffo begun settling and getting softer woohoo! I&#8217;m still numb so sometimes my nipples feel a bit sore but nothing unbearable! I had my first night out (drinking and dancing) Friday and wore a very supportive bra and felt fine!! </p>
<p>My steristrips have come off my scarrs and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-904802"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-68/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">819b0ca051a81258dd833faea94018ed</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and georgieanne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/901398/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Mar 2015 19:53:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ea930cd59ab34090bfb658c020eda4f</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and LanaBarr are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/899807/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:02:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">433dff23e5928240b570f89b44063289</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic 11 day post op! Pics! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-day-post-op-pics/#post-826472</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:17:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sabinaellingham/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sabinaellingham</a> sorry hun didn&#8217;t add the correct name!! I had replied and accepted the request x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9118ac8e5ed6fd86c93ad89c0871710</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic 11 day post op! Pics! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-day-post-op-pics/#post-826469</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:14:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rhiannaneva/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rhiannaneva</a>  Aww thankyou hun I am so pleased!! Yes, I was originally going to stay over but I only live about 30mins away so wasn&#8217;t much point and to be honest I was absolutely fine to go home!! I work as a receptionist and had a total of 6days off (including op day and weekend) I was ready to go back as my recovery was perfect! I only really&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-897230"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-day-post-op-pics/#post-826469" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">278594f2d4d648d95a4606ecf6f29c7b</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic 11 day post op! Pics! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-day-post-op-pics/#post-826469</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:14:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi @rhiannan Aww thankyou hun I am so pleased!! Yes, I was originally going to stay over but I only live about 30mins away so wasn&#8217;t much point and to be honest I was absolutely fine to go home!! I work as a receptionist and had a total of 6days off (including op day and weekend) I was ready to go back as my recovery was perfect! I only really&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-897229"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-day-post-op-pics/#post-826469" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a69068b6f2304b2480ce3eacdc8ddd4c</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic 11 day post op! Pics! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-day-post-op-pics/#post-826443</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 12:00:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Girls!! I&#8217;m really happy with them at the mo and hope when they drop and fluff more I&#8217;ll be even happier!!</p>
<p>@sabina Thanks chick! MR Frati was great! All the team was so great I felt at ease throughout the whole thing and was checked on regularly by the lovely nurses! Couldn&#8217;t have asked for it to go any better!!</p>
<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kirsty/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kirsty</a> Its so comfy I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-897157"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-day-post-op-pics/#post-826443" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08ff19b1cb3274028a193d8d0f89df25</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and Kirsty are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/897093/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:49:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a740261c8137a31d2b0cebca716b522a</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic 11 day post op! Pics! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-day-post-op-pics/#post-826372</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:13:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/shannon/' rel="nofollow ugc">@shannon</a> ah so happy!! you must be so excited!! I was a empty 34C and had 450cc HP Partials with Mr Frati! Pain was fine!! Kind of felt like I did a really hard arm/chest work out at the gym and was just a little tender and achy!! I was able to get myself dressed washed hair make up everything as normal!! I know everyones different but you&#8217;ve&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-897018"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-day-post-op-pics/#post-826372" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7fb1bdde3c2a253b3135cfc1a867182</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic Aprehension just before paying balance - am I doing the right thing?? Help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/aprehension-just-before-paying-balance-am-i-doing-the-right-thing-help/#post-826371</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:08:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya @Trace</p>
<p>I felt exactly the same as you!! I can honestly say (at 11days PO) I&#8217;m so glad I done it! I already feel more confident and comfortable in myself!! My recovery was amazing had no issues! I do deal with pain well and just get on with it all!</p>
<p>Are you decided on sizes/surgeon etc?<br />
xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9d813b4c04c60bd95c51dad4c321d33</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett started the topic 11 day post op! Pics! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-day-post-op-pics/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 08:37:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya girls!! </p>
<p>Thought I&#8217;d carry on with progress updates as I found them so helpful!! </p>
<p>I am now 11 days post op (gone so quick!) they&#8217;re deffo changing and looking so much nicer!! I&#8217;m really happy at the mo as I think they really suit my frame FINALLY!!! So happy to be in proportion and feel comfy!!</p>
<p>I bought two sports bras from sports direct,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-896998"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-day-post-op-pics/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8112a42a5ae4a66ebfe85246c2428ee</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic Post op pics! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-pics-9/#post-825556</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Mar 2015 17:45:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww thanks girls!! I will be trying the aqueous cream for sure!! Roll on 6weeks!!</p>
<p>@chelseabennett it&#8217;s only from TKmax! Got a size large and its so comfy!! </p>
<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kellyh/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kellyh</a> I was a small 34C (I think!!) I had 450cc HP partials!</p>
<p>Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf845e49388087fcb8c1cd04e42f5110</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett started the topic Post op pics! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-pics-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Mar 2015 11:13:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya ladies! </p>
<p>I&#8217;ve attached some photos!! I didn&#8217;t like them at first i think I was a little shocked to actually have boobs!! They&#8217;ve settled more since I had the strapping off so I am really looking forward to them really settling!!</p>
<p>I still have some sticky stuff on so does anyone have any magic tricks?? Also, can I have a nice soak in the bath&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-894376"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-pics-9/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88b4590795ac588b6402f801ad88db6a</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic Day 5 post op &#38; strapping off :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-5-post-op-strapping-off/page/2/#post-824764</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 12:11:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alicebaker/' rel="nofollow ugc">@alicebaker</a> My recovery has been amazing couldn&#8217;t have hoped for better! I had discomfort now and then but I&#8217;ve been absolutely fine! Even better now I have had my strapping off!! My back is a little sore but I am hoping to get some physio on it soon! Can&#8217;t wait to get measured now!! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c707c706cb76f156d3876aa31b90013</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and Alice are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/892087/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:01:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e1ef3f57d214a77747bb323a71c7a75</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic Day 5 post op &#38; strapping off :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-5-post-op-strapping-off/page/2/#post-824708</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:58:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fab! I had Mr Frati too! Can&#8217;t wait for them to drop and fluff!! Hope you dont mind the add x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a59e5fcf9f793c93a39074d32afdcbb</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic Post Op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-23/#post-824634</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:19:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/charlene/' rel="nofollow ugc">@charlene</a> how exciting I hope your looking forward to it!! Ah I can imagine, I feel your pain as I also babysit on the side and alot of the children like cuddles etc but I&#8217;ve avoided babysitting for the time being!</p>
<p>I am now exactly a week post op! I felt absolutely fine the same day just sore and was just aware of moving about etc! I have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-891959"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-23/#post-824634" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f48ab6813ea2ee9583100a343c2d15d7</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett started the topic Post Op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-23/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:01:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya Girlies!</p>
<p>Had my strapping of yesterday and so happy!! I can&#8217;t wait for them to settle and drop as I&#8217;m really happy with the size and shape!!</p>
<p> My recovery has been AMAZING! No pain just a little discomfort every now and then but really managable!! But to any girls worrying about pain afterwards you will be absolutely fine!!</p>
<p>Only problems&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-891947"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-23/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e80d88c97b7e3fe28e8eb5c65944b1b3</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/891939/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 08:47:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a74bfe041df2ddb35660abbb98da5ded</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and Kalli are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/889241/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:40:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0298c8fc28260cc47bba1768784d252d</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett posted an update: @laurenross10 you must've been the first one in! I was [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886790/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 13:22:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/laurenross10/' rel="nofollow ugc">@laurenross10</a> you must&#8217;ve been the first one in! I was third but it all went really really quick!! So glad to be home though left at around 6ish! I feel fine a little sore but moving around as much as I can and trying to stay normal! How are you doing hun? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">477a8837f749bebc6dc4fbe6f3adfcc4</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett posted an update: @laurenross10</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886787/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 13:21:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/laurenross10/' rel="nofollow ugc">@laurenross10</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fda2fd0042b9879d08bc7952d9d59320</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic My outfit of the day.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-outfit-of-the-day/#post-822155</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 09:03:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck chick hope all goes well! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35695ecd216c3f30c51a85a48527d281</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett posted an update: @laurenross10 hiya babe! How did it all go yesterday? Xx</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886560/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 09:01:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/laurenross10/' rel="nofollow ugc">@laurenross10</a> hiya babe! How did it all go yesterday? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08ca41be7a352b42bc48767c531f4902</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett started the topic Op done! My story! Xx in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-done-my-story-xx/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 08:56:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies!! </p>
<p>I hope everyone is either enjoying researching, recovering or loving their new boobies! I just wanted to make a honest post about the op day as reading many before my op date was very helpful! </p>
<p>I had my op London fitzroy yesterday and my admission time was 9am! Let&#8217;s say, driving around London was a nightmare so be prepared to get&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-886559"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-done-my-story-xx/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdfa6ab786e76aac6fb283365e39d3b7</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and Ems are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/885622/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 22:48:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49fdbd0f58aacbb374141477ade3918a</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic Sports bra for op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-for-op/#post-821662</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 19:57:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls! I have bought a macom now hoping it arrives tomorrow so it&#8217;s here when I get home! Can&#8217;t believe its all gone so quick and its my op tomorrow!! How is everyone healing!? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">790f177ea510e8da6439486f0010194e</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic Sports bra for op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-for-op/#post-821569</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:20:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh wow perfect thanks <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rosie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rosie</a> !!! Very true @Trace I hadn&#8217;t thought of it like that!</p>
<p>Do I just go up a back size then my expected cup size?? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73a07ed3f60655c89b107136971f1844</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and Georgina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/885136/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 13:32:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0b436960337597e053c2d1e05fdeb82</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic Sports bra for op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-for-op/#post-821523</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 11:11:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lexi/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lexi</a> I am worried about the fact that I am going to eat the whole wide world when I&#8217;m off! Glad I&#8217;ll be recovering over the weekend so my family will be in too! How long have you been off for? Thank-you! xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af1c8bb0f7e5ad8915646c34be05ac9d</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic Evening before op!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/evening-before-op/#post-821519</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 11:01:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls! <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/laura/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Laura</a> thats my plan I&#8217;m hoping that there is a nice big dinner on offer this evening!!! </p>
<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/chelsea/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Chelsea</a> you must be getting excited now!! I am excited but so nervous too! </p>
<p>My mum and friend are travelling up with me then going off to Oxford Street for lunch and shopping whilst i&#8217;ll be starving it seems!!</p>
<p>xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d18fcebe028d8ba1dddc07fa74ca6423</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett replied to the topic Sports bra for op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-for-op/#post-821508</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 10:06:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lexi/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lexi</a> ! I did speak to the nurse yesterday evening and she said I should be okay! How has your recovery been? Feeling worried about the recovery! I return back to work on Wednesday but can do light duties (I am a receptionist) Happy healing! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b27cb3f7f88b12b6ab7cffbded50112</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and Kim (@kimbarweee) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/884989/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 09:57:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a805632d566c2a33445c813e5b89398f</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett started the topic Sports bra for op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-for-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 09:11:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls! </p>
<p>Loving the help the forum gives out and find you get quicker replies on here so wanted to ask another question!!</p>
<p>I bought a sports bra from M&amp;S in a 36DD (currently empty 34C getting 4250 or 450) I tried it on and its a little tight but ofcourse baggy on the boobs! I am going to take it with me however just wondered if  I will okay&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-884971"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-for-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">343e4ea9865d2bbe653c747bc658e951</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and Kristina (@kikij87) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/884963/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 09:00:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">def7880e8302b092eb3ad386b72e6182</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett posted an update: @hayley-2 Hiya Hayley! Hope you dont mind the message! I am [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/884948/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 08:33:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hayley-2/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hayley-2</a> Hiya Hayley! Hope you dont mind the message! I am having either 425 or 450 tomorrow with Frati but I&#8217;m worrying that theyre going to look too big and make me look frumpy!! I have a small waist but curvy on bottom with no boobs!!! How are you finding the recovery and your size? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bd2f00a683fcd2e74ca112bae327ca8</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett posted an update: @laurenross10 OH wow so not long ago at all!!! I booked mine [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/884930/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 08:05:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/laurenross10/' rel="nofollow ugc">@laurenross10</a> OH wow so not long ago at all!!! I booked mine end of January I think so its been a long time coming but deffo come really quickly! I liked how Mr Frati just gave minimal options and was adamant about his opinions! I&#8217;m either having 425 or 450 partial! I am small on top  but curvy on the bottom so just want to be in proportion&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-884930"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/884930/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">303bf04debaa9a2e100bfb202cf0dc11</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/884472/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 18:19:09 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41acd78a03ecaeb4ca15012bb61c1a1f</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett and Jennie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/884313/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:05:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a348a8e930eb9e302bbe531c0406e87</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett posted an update: @laurenross10 You can get it out of the way and then enjoy [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/884294/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 14:19:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/laurenross10/' rel="nofollow ugc">@laurenross10</a> You can get it out of the way and then enjoy the recovery with new boobies!! Its getting so close now, I remember booking it thinking I have ages away but its really not far!! Awh thankyou! I think my Mum can come now which is fab but I am sure we will bump into eachother at some point perhaps!! Ooo really! I need to go out this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-884294"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/884294/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d67eaed455e1e902dc827879c2c22ab</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett started the topic Evening before op!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/evening-before-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 14:04:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ladies!!</p>
<p>I have my op on Thursday eeeek! Admission time 9am! I was just wondering about the evening before??? Am I allowed to have a shower/hair wash etc as normal or do I have to use anything particular? I am aware I cannot eat for 6hours prior to my op so glad I can have a BIG dinner!</p>
<p>Any help would be appreciated! Feeling very nervous but&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-884288"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/evening-before-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71b8705ac3a210a4cea2e81433b4dfe5</guid>
				<title>Florence Hodnett posted an update: @laurenross10 I would think you would be one of the very [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/883832/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 08:10:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/laurenross10/' rel="nofollow ugc">@laurenross10</a> I would think you would be one of the very first down too how exciting!! Will you be travelling alone or have someone with you? I may have to travel up by myself! I live in South East London so about half hour away, I was originally staying over but wasn&#8217;t much point!! Ah did you! Did you manage to choose sizes okay? There wasn&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-883832"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/883832/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/410 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 20:44:46 by W3 Total Cache
-->