<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Gemma | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/gemmak95/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/gemmak95/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Gemma.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 09:13:05 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3379b2a735ba0a1f06de6b5ee4cb12a1</guid>
				<title>Gemma and Abbie Whyte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/934089/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 21:22:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60e26eb6d53565a4a35fbfd48790fbc2</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Post op meeting with nurse in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-meeting-with-nurse/#post-843592</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 May 2015 18:17:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/georgiahxx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@georgiahxx</a> Hiya babe, it hurts a tiny bit but nothing to worry about tbh I was just glad that mine was finally being taken off! Takes about 2 mins before you know it it&#8217;s off! And YES was unreal seeing them for the first time looked huge when I first looked in the mirror, I have quite sensitive skin so mine were still really red so didn&#8217;t look as&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-933488"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-meeting-with-nurse/#post-843592" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2f75e831ccf3b8f98c0d94128b1ac40</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Purple red marks in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/purple-red-marks/#post-842951</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 May 2015 19:28:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/heidianne14/' rel="nofollow ugc">@heidianne14</a> oh thank you SO much that&#8217;s exactly what they are feel 10000 times better xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25d87d2c3a8c711f81837fd5f5d2a9a7</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Purple red marks in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/purple-red-marks/#post-842930</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 May 2015 18:17:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Forgot to say I am currently only 9 days post opp and havnt heard of anyone having them<br />
This soon so I&#8217;m really hoping it&#8217;s just marks from strapping or maybe sort of bruising from the opp!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75f6e9a0ff64fb20807519d34220f529</guid>
				<title>Gemma started the topic Purple red marks in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/purple-red-marks/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 May 2015 18:10:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my strapping off 7 days post opp, my skin was very sore underneath, I have 3 lines long ways under my left boob and 1 under my right boob which are purply red. Could these be stretch marks already or could this just be marks from the strapping? Is it possible to have stretch marks already?? Have no sign of marks anywhere else just there! HELP xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11235caf6ffc0a603644b3f5a184d627</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Smoking in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-45/#post-842697</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 18:26:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/annie22/' rel="nofollow ugc">@annie22</a> 2 weeks before my opp I tried to completely stop which didn&#8217;t happen eventually cut down to around 2 a day! I&#8217;m 8 days post opp now and my incision has healed and had no infection! I was so nervous before the opp as I had been smoking that something would go wrong! Obviously not saying it is ok to smoke just to say I know how hard it is!!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-931912"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-45/#post-842697" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b984439e1f533f65652c1bd4238c4b7</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic So natural looking! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-natural-looking/#post-842204</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 May 2015 19:00:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing I have the exact same as you but only 1 week post op tomorow ! Can&#8217;t wait for them to start look natural xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b47357ef2e4db3d9ad0ecb4d6ac537c</guid>
				<title>Gemma started the topic STRAPPING PAIN - slight incision pain in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-pain-slight-incision-pain/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 14:00:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls! I&#8217;m post opp day 4, had dr Frati 350 partials and he uses strapping! Anybody else&#8217;s strapping feel like it&#8217;s causing unnecessary pain?? Have a slight pain where my left Incision is but have no way of checking if something is wrong as not aloud to remove strapping, so not sure if it&#8217;s me being paranoid as I can&#8217;t actually see what&#8217;s going&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-930125"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-pain-slight-incision-pain/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d404bb0c3592df1cac3e923f05d28d3b</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic All booked for 8th of May - SO SCARED! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-booked-for-8th-of-may-so-scared/#post-841715</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 11:34:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Georgia! I had mine done on Tuesday had 350 cc partials! Had never had general anaesthetic before, hadn&#8217;t even ever had a blood test  I was that scared of needles you couldn&#8217;t meet a bigger wimp than me!! I think on the day your confidence just kicks in even though the nerves are still there you just go with the flow! The pain after isn&#8217;t too&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-930093"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-booked-for-8th-of-may-so-scared/#post-841715" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cadf189312a8eda304f356ed7728eac</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Day 1 post surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-1-post-surgery/#post-841179</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 11:21:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya Rachel! Ah congratulations!  Yeah I do feel a lot better when I&#8217;m eventually up it&#8217;s just actually getting up that&#8217;s the problem! Thanks for that advise think I&#8217;m just going to drink a lot of fruit juice now and stay resting up! Do feel a lot better from yesterday so fingers crossed each day gets a bit better! Happy healing to you, and I will&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-929127"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-1-post-surgery/#post-841179" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55265606d3ccaada86751ee295cf7ffc</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Day 1 post surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-1-post-surgery/#post-841050</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2015 19:05:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emma/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emma</a>! Thank you congrats on yours too!!  And lucky you not having a lot or pain that&#8217;s amazing! Yesterday wasn&#8217;t too bad as I think I was very drugged up, have been taking pain killers all day just a pain when I need to get up to go to the toilet have to get someone to push my back so I can sit up propally which is very painful! Yes think&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-928843"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-1-post-surgery/#post-841050" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bf3e683438136cfa7d31a6004e6ef22</guid>
				<title>Gemma started the topic Day 1 post surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-1-post-surgery/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2015 18:50:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my surgery yesterday at London Fitzroy, had 350 partials with Dr Frati. In so much pain today but only when I try to get out of bed! I also keep having slight twinges around the side of each boob, is this normal? Have strapping on which is REALLY tight which probably isn&#8217;t helping! Over than that when I&#8217;m sitting still the pain is more of an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-928827"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-1-post-surgery/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5508bad0a94ae3b1a359a43c3ce14f1c</guid>
				<title>Gemma&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/928566/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:05:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7e449f31b720e06f6fbff3f68e9cf15</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Omggggg today! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/omggggg-today/#post-840570</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Apr 2015 07:16:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck hun! Got mine today in London Fitzroy looking like the walking dead aswell and so nervous!! Think the end of today it will all be done with can&#8217;t  wait!! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9246885912dd2613b4d792c89e7f03cb</guid>
				<title>Gemma and Lou are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/927055/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Apr 2015 20:00:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c9938e8b6ec340046901f77d435b5e3</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic 28/04 Op - 425CC Dr Frati- Excited/Nervous in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2804-op-425cc-dr-frati-excitednervous/#post-840236</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Apr 2015 15:47:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah I see thank you!! Saw that and thought there may have been a mix up so started panicking haha!  That&#8217;s exciting we have the exact same times Lou I may see you there ! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e183d7884151bd623b355c253442482</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic 28/04 Op - 425CC Dr Frati- Excited/Nervous in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2804-op-425cc-dr-frati-excitednervous/#post-840228</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Apr 2015 15:16:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya! I have just seen that you are having Dr Fratti on the 28th with the same admission time as me!! Not sure if this is normal or not to have the same admission as someone else with the same surgeon! Has got me a bit worried haha does anybody know if this is normal? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd037f8448a69ab05b508fc909a01693</guid>
				<title>Gemma replied to the topic Admission times! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-times-23/#post-840179</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:17:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh brilliant thanks for you replies xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24c982e9768120f068aa5c97f1b483c7</guid>
				<title>Gemma started the topic Admission times! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-times-23/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Apr 2015 07:55:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>May sound like a silly question but how early are you meant to arrive before your admission time or is the admission time the time your meant to arrive? Having the Opp 28th April at London Fitzroy xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f89804aaa3f9c413e4ad8c0747dd613e</guid>
				<title>Gemma changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/910422/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:23:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c7ade871fca4f64800b7a4892989448</guid>
				<title>Gemma became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/910420/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:20:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/219 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 11:06:20 by W3 Total Cache
-->