<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Deana K. Johnson | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/geonsely42/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/geonsely42/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Deana K. Johnson.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 22:36:04 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f6e33b9125275f7c43e26400aee01a5</guid>
				<title>Deana K. Johnson started the topic Chin lift after dental procedure in the forum Face / Neck / Chin Lifts</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/chin-lift-after-dental-procedure/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Nov 2016 10:08:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey. I had undergone a dental implant procedure in Scarborough ( <a href="http://www.centenarydental.com/implants/" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.centenarydental.com/implants/</a> ) yesterday. I am scheduled for a chin lift procedure next week. Is it okay to undergo this procedure after this dental procedure? Or should I delay the surgery? Please advise</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99723538451e993497492c3142acefe3</guid>
				<title>Deana K. Johnson replied to the topic ear reshaping in the forum Ear Reshaping</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ear-reshaping/#post-946861</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Nov 2016 09:55:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have found this article about ear shaping:<br />
<a href="http://www.smartbeautyguide.com/procedures/head-face/ear-surgery/" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.smartbeautyguide.com/procedures/head-face/ear-surgery/</a><br />
Hope it would be helpful.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">161257dd23701ca566e89ebce23444d1</guid>
				<title>Deana K. Johnson replied to the topic Eyelid Surgery - My Story in the forum Blepharoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/eyelid-surgery-my-story/#post-946859</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Nov 2016 09:53:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for sharing your story. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa56ec250d3a9116fe174ab4592d01c1</guid>
				<title>Deana K. Johnson replied to the topic Breast Reduction yesterday! in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-reduction-yesterday/#post-946856</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Nov 2016 09:45:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats. Even I am considering a breast reduction procedure.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f49174ec72f1fd68236d813b3ccfaae</guid>
				<title>Deana K. Johnson became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1088712/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Nov 2016 09:36:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/154 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 00:16:51 by W3 Total Cache
-->