<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Georgia | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/georgialouise92/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/georgialouise92/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Georgia.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 05:21:43 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">028eccc91887a640402254171f1daebb</guid>
				<title>Georgia started the topic Saggy boobs after boob job and baby in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/saggy-boobs-after-boob-job-and-baby/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Apr 2018 21:29:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my breast enlargement 2 years ago in March, I was an A and had 375cc they was really good and was pleased. Then I got pregnant last April and they went from bad to worse. They have gone extremely saggy and feels like there is no implant in there what so ever. I’m completely heartbroken as I had them done to boost my confidence andspent a l&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1309189"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/saggy-boobs-after-boob-job-and-baby/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7671ad371d07c11884f597fe0ea4502e</guid>
				<title>Georgia and jessica grante are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1045888/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 May 2016 11:46:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b9d344024af9f169db6e6ea39220b78</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Selling black macom bra size small (32) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/selling-black-macom-bra-size-small-32/#post-919669</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 May 2016 11:16:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey no problem I will only be able to send it on Monday now but I will do it first class. My email address is <a href="mailto:georgia_neil@hotmail.co.uk" rel="nofollow ugc">georgia_neil@hotmail.co.uk</a> xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f52fe098a0263c13e42bdc2c202890f0</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Selling black macom bra size small (32) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/selling-black-macom-bra-size-small-32/#post-919477</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 May 2016 12:46:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jess I&#8217;m selling it for £25 inc postage xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5db119d3614fc90dae2efef37dc72bc1</guid>
				<title>Georgia started the topic Selling black macom bra size small (32) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/selling-black-macom-bra-size-small-32/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 May 2016 21:19:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Selling as I only used it roughly 3 times as I bought to many post op bras. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">423b06b760def74b778116717a66bd47</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Boob greed 375cc Partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-greed-375cc-partials/#post-914956</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Apr 2016 20:26:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Yazmin 🙂 and katie I haven&#8217;t been measured yet but I did go and get a comfier post op bra from marks and Spencer&#8217;s and they measured me at a 34 D and I was previously a 32 A xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2335b2f68a7cd404fc8cc3f5739c539</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Boob greed 375cc Partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-greed-375cc-partials/#post-914936</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Apr 2016 19:31:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Old*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e4d254a89ccb963d76c98d225bfc752</guid>
				<title>Georgia started the topic Boob greed 375cc Partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-greed-375cc-partials/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Apr 2016 19:31:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 375cc partials, I am now 5 weeks post op. I&#8217;m over the moon that I finally decided to have a boob job but some days I feel down and wish I had gone bigger, so the other day i decided to put one of my own bikinis on to see the difference and my boob greed went instantly. Every so often I look at the photo and it makes me feel great 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">710310ba9048a64c42861327800f22e6</guid>
				<title>Georgia and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1038865/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Apr 2016 20:52:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14e0089fb2ce5ac367d268eb85ea5bb8</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Nearly 4weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nearly-4weeks-post-op/#post-910779</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Apr 2016 19:31:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Sherrie, </p>
<p>I don&#8217;t even know what my scars look like Iv still not seen them yet, can&#8217;t wait to get my plasters off tomorrow 🙂 I get 375cc partials and I was a32 A before xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1677f635aa60300814f0b6865012620</guid>
				<title>Georgia started the topic Nearly 4weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nearly-4weeks-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Apr 2016 20:19:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am 4 weeks post op on Monday and I feel great 🙂 I am still waiting to have my plasters taken off my boobs as I have been slow at heeling. I can&#8217;t wait to get them off on Monday and then I can shower! I feel 100% normal now just a few pains in my left boob (my smaller one). I went to marks and Spencer&#8217;s today to get a comfier bra they gave me a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1033601"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nearly-4weeks-post-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">162a6909960464de12424963f3146a4b</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Leigh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1032435/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Apr 2016 15:03:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1bcad89ba51fdc3d2be6f85a242c53a</guid>
				<title>Georgia&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1032318/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Apr 2016 11:52:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d79621e36817c433e53b69abcbce5a5d</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Chloe❤️ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1030766/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 09:25:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebeef5c2fff018d6b7ef13cc757cf019</guid>
				<title>Georgia started the topic Nearly 2 weeks post op and feel like I&#039;m going backwards in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nearly-2-weeks-post-op-and-feel-like-im-going-backwards/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 08:25:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, </p>
<p> I am 2 week postop on Monday and I&#8217;ve got the worst flu ever I can&#8217;t stop coughing well trying to cough which is killing my boobs I&#8217;ve been bedbound for two days as I&#8217;ve been being sick due to the flu.  My left boob is killing me feels like I&#8217;ve done a really hard workout at the gym. I feel like I&#8217;ve taken 10 steps back and don&#8217;t feel&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1030747"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nearly-2-weeks-post-op-and-feel-like-im-going-backwards/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60d2d884f6dde376060618187d8d1c24</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Gym? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gym-12/#post-907324</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Mar 2016 21:27:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m not even a week post op yet and I feel bloated and huge!! Can&#8217;t wait to get back the gym!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe9deef01abc4633d3a8235b9f7dcc83</guid>
				<title>Georgia&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1028913/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Mar 2016 20:43:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fada7c8b8772827297bfb231046b54d</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Catherine are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1028887/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Mar 2016 17:52:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1107e13f088eb28ad3ddee3de1758fef</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic 4 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-14/#post-907143</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Mar 2016 21:19:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey I had my op on Monday I was was taking cocodamol and felt sick and dizzy so I am just taking normal pain killers now and I am lot better xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a74661ab64f2a90a1e80a6155e68371d</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Keira are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1027234/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:47:09 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9de168abbf7ab0c05789de8064dfaf5e</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Tracy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1026777/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:45:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a6909c050cfa95af3a817a66c3f1cb9</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Admission times??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-times-24/#post-905513</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:46:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My op is on Monday and I got my time this afternoon! the suspense killed me as well 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">325da268855e39f319918edd4a615dc9</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Sam-xx are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1024002/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Mar 2016 02:25:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">434bd228db5d8ee526bd5ee0dfe5845c</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Megan Rhiannon are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1023592/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Mar 2016 17:18:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0906c9c32e720b61a365d9a738f2b06</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Summer are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1023508/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:07:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e32c8a2034fe571b35228a3e42c9cfd</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Ashleigh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1022456/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Mar 2016 21:36:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5348c06a04ef4c2dd6e01b67a10bd905</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Emma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1022427/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Mar 2016 20:42:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80d05dc2c5a1e7a0e9733a20ed17cf0d</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Sophie Louise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1021222/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Mar 2016 16:40:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcb2ddc1d8005b8ea39720f21830dd44</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Toni are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1020443/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Mar 2016 13:44:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83560398d3829d3ff364f2e912b5884c</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Verityjane are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1020092/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Mar 2016 20:12:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3e39f36462471bf7940d9bcd3c8285f</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Mr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-24/#post-899592</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2016 14:51:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have him on the 21st of March he seems lovely and listened to everything I said. I will let you know how the op goes. 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bf639a5b3d50badc851586190e2dcfb</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1017443/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2016 07:40:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92c0509d3d7778d52f15f718a3ad780d</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1016333/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Feb 2016 16:55:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c6988fb2e8a49dbbc93eb4de8152fef</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Anyone had lipo done as well as a BA in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-lipo-done-as-well-as-a-ba/#post-897674</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Feb 2016 13:47:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also I think you look fine from your photo you dont need lipo 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">048094aebf6db3b97fb9ca63c7ebff8e</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Anyone had lipo done as well as a BA in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-lipo-done-as-well-as-a-ba/#post-897673</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Feb 2016 13:44:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was the same as you 4 weeks ago and i wanted to get lipo as well as a BA but i didnt want to spend too much money so i hit the gym and started eating healthy with my lean in 15 cook book. I go the gym 4-5 time a week and iv lost half a stone already and I have another 4 weeks to go before my BA. my belly is going  flat and toned from all the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1014811"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-lipo-done-as-well-as-a-ba/#post-897673" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff05d93af0ba3d2283633cc3271636d9</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Mrs D (vicky) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1014654/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2016 22:33:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c0ab4d3a17d128adbbd62b97d0e014e</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Bio Oil in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bio-oil-31/#post-897559</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2016 22:29:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh fab thanks girls xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12b6c8c6a3ff4f41f0c4861ad8a8dcc1</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Bio Oil in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bio-oil-31/#post-897436</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2016 14:46:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So how long before my op should i start putting it on? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d32dbe0ce9385f121a9be923a8a53631</guid>
				<title>Georgia started the topic Bio Oil in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bio-oil-31/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2016 14:31:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When do i start using bio oil before my op and do i just put it on and around my breasts?? Sorry if im being thick 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">521de953bbfa876c90ba46c3555c9f23</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Shannen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1014065/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:40:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d88f1ea5901ccc28b8ebda416fdd49a4</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Melissa are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013871/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2016 09:18:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">173d81eb44182e77cb803a64768c5745</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Emilyn are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013474/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Feb 2016 14:45:20 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a47f0a8132b5d4fa5b5b8298859339b0</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Too many or not enough Bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-many-or-not-enough-bras/#post-896717</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:04:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I suppose i can always get someone to nip out for me and get me a differant size if i change xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1edf53cd7c4035d8445db50d1c5b252</guid>
				<title>Georgia replied to the topic Too many or not enough Bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-many-or-not-enough-bras/#post-896709</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:14:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Tracy xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">081b34cd4231f09e149b81890a46afca</guid>
				<title>Georgia started the topic Too many or not enough Bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-many-or-not-enough-bras/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Feb 2016 11:35:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heyy,</p>
<p>I have no idea if i have to many or not enough bras can anyone help!!&#8230;. I have 1 Macom post surgery, 1 Royce post surgery, 2 plain strechy sports bras and 1 zip up front sports bra. I have no idea which i wear first or if they will fit?!?! :/</p>
<p>I have my pre op on sat will my nurse tell me what i need?</p>
<p>Thanks xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">653b58f2d2c1e7d9fd8dfad5eca4a9f0</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Kerry are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013411/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Feb 2016 11:31:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d40d3ac108dcf8460c31446887c8be5</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Billie Jayne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013318/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Feb 2016 23:53:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b8c669892fc58ca5ad8231b74fc5c89</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Jess are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013259/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Feb 2016 21:32:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee5385e0d1e0b77f70b2352233a718f2</guid>
				<title>Georgia and maria are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1012839/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2016 15:23:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">210e33f494914d82e3f5b3f418e0fd2a</guid>
				<title>Georgia and Myabajourney2016 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1012797/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2016 12:35:59 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/498 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 06:25:34 by W3 Total Cache
-->