georgieb posted an update in the group Uplifts and implants: 14 years, 6 months ago
morning all,
hi @princess6 yes my 1st post op did go well. I saw the nurse who sorted out un-taping me and cleaning me up, I had some more steri-stips on and am going back next week where fingers x’d I’ll be 100% closed up everywhere. I saw Mr Kazzazi later on as I didn’t get to see him before I was discharged from hospital. He said I had a perfect result and took a photo of me for training purposes. Needless to say I’m delighted lol.
@jody112 Mine resembled torpedoes last week but now I’ve got the tape off they’re more globes lol. So not quite there with the natural boob look but round is better than pointy! I had my op on 25/7 and by the weekend just gone they felt like they were wanting to come out and be re-positioned. x
Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.