<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | georgina holroyd-askham | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/georgina94/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/georgina94/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for georgina holroyd-askham.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 20:14:41 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">349c40bd4bb6a7382ff0601a09e04524</guid>
				<title>georgina holroyd-askham replied to the topic January, first trust girls! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/january-first-trust-girls/#post-1061536</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Nov 2017 23:00:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m January 11th! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81060cd91ef41409d1fdc826f49acf59</guid>
				<title>georgina holroyd-askham&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1253937/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Nov 2017 20:46:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62dd23d30501c9c3003ebf6b6f8ff93a</guid>
				<title>georgina holroyd-askham replied to the topic 7 weeks post op... Having a tough time!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/7-weeks-post-op-having-a-tough-time/#post-1056527</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Oct 2017 21:29:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Who was your surgeon? Surely he&#8217;s free before then to see you again just to reassure you? Hopefully they settle soon! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f34b56e9b1ea8843d46b3171dbf36682</guid>
				<title>georgina holroyd-askham started the topic HELP- which surgeon do i chose?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-which-surgeon-do-i-chose/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Oct 2017 13:52:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, </p>
<p>I am looking for a natural breast enlargement and after meeting with my PC Leanne today at the Birmingham clinic, I am torn between two surgeons! I&#8217;m currently a 34A (just!) and looking now for a full C so 275-300cc implants.<br />
I&#8217;m swaying towards either Dr Lutz or Dr Andrea Giannitrapani, any experiences you can share with me I would&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1243083"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-which-surgeon-do-i-chose/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1aa5855d481a33254003e1fd818669d</guid>
				<title>georgina holroyd-askham&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1243072/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Oct 2017 13:42:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e343f3799ee259699841d3b98e9e939</guid>
				<title>georgina holroyd-askham changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1243071/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Oct 2017 13:40:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">375d6d2d069cc46c9ff8b9180b08ee24</guid>
				<title>georgina holroyd-askham became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1243067/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Oct 2017 13:19:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/150 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 22:34:25 by W3 Total Cache
-->