<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sophia | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/georginapowerx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/georginapowerx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sophia.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58e44ad956fbafc60afd5f502827c64a</guid>
				<title>Sophia replied to the topic HP or Moderate Plus Dual Plane? 325-375cc, 5 ft 3 8 stone in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hp-or-moderate-plus-dual-plane-325-375cc-5-ft-3-8-stone/#post-1323463</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2021 22:06:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you!!  , I know everyone is so different!<br />
He said I could have either as I had enough breast tissue. After doing research I decided to go for overs as the recovering time is quicker. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8951a080120d4cf08def1d09886866d3</guid>
				<title>Sophia replied to the topic HP or Moderate Plus Dual Plane? 325-375cc, 5 ft 3 8 stone in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hp-or-moderate-plus-dual-plane-325-375cc-5-ft-3-8-stone/#post-1323441</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2021 11:27:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here’s a photo of mine 2 months post op x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8571254b1e224c8bf3371f6fbd6467dc</guid>
				<title>Sophia replied to the topic HP or Moderate Plus Dual Plane? 325-375cc, 5 ft 3 8 stone in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hp-or-moderate-plus-dual-plane-325-375cc-5-ft-3-8-stone/#post-1323440</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2021 11:24:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Bekki , </p>
<p>My measurements are exactly the same as yours. I had my surgery in December and went for 375hp under and I’m now measuring 32DD I would definitely recommend going for the bigger! Hope this helps!  Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0531ac031ee056d0839b8f3b631708e</guid>
				<title>Sophia&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1502526/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2021 11:19:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23afc90a22496c2a4b0018fd6a31c0bd</guid>
				<title>Sophia replied to the topic Breast band discomfort! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-band-discomfort/#post-1321240</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Dec 2020 22:31:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls , I am starting to get more use to it now! I am finally starting to see a difference.<br />
Hopefully only have 1 week left wear it now and then I will be free!<br />
Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b64859f8a351ee110dd3664cba94706b</guid>
				<title>Sophia&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1497799/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Dec 2020 21:11:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e4ffd1a5dbd3758048790306e26f18f</guid>
				<title>Sophia started the topic Breast band discomfort! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-band-discomfort/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Dec 2020 21:09:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not sure if anyone has had the same situation as me but I had breast enlargement done on the 3/12/20 (375cc overs) and when I went for my check up with the surgeon 2 days after my surgery he checked my breasts and told me I need to purchase a breast band to help lower them!<br />
Well my problem now is that the breast band has arrived 5days post op and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1497798"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-band-discomfort/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b45eda7870b6c4ebd6ece6f66dbd44a1</guid>
				<title>Sophia became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1497478/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Dec 2020 16:51:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/151 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 01:03:28 by W3 Total Cache
-->