<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Grace Hurren | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/gracehurren/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/gracehurren/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Grace Hurren.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 05:21:43 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24b65c854243b32b1046df826d3f610f</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Sophie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/935154/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2015 07:59:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c21cd08b85355375b74604be8745f711</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/932671/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 May 2015 20:10:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4dab8ff965c5abb0d25a6dd6aa9d4cc2</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/930391/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2015 00:43:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1871371cf78a1de88fbdf1856d407dee</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic Wish I had  of gone bigger, no change in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wish-i-had-of-gone-bigger-no-change/page/2/#post-841843</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2015 00:41:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m in the exact same boat as you Megan! It&#8217;s all I think about but I just have to think anything is better than I had. Frati did offer me one size bigger but I was too nervous and now I just wish I could turn back time and have trusted his judgement 🙁 I get so down about it as it&#8217;s such a lot of money we have saved but just think anything is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-930390"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wish-i-had-of-gone-bigger-no-change/page/2/#post-841843" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b6dd6bf89262867dd08f538ec1a09a8</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/929980/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2015 22:53:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf06994f60c25eb61856fcc315904e9f</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Rachelellious are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/929442/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 21:32:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3484d0529e52cd778d446adf96163707</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Georgia Keeble are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/927728/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:54:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a56ca842bb26d7d692a0bb5a86ec973</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Katrina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/927383/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:43:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46cb582b19c14a65de085ffa591354e0</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Jennifer are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/926366/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:58:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f9c4520f74bdc9e158d4abe6578c47e</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic POD 11 .... Instagram in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod-11-instagram/page/2/#post-839414</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:52:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Leigh,<br />
Yeah I absolutely love them! My confidence has soared and it&#8217;s the best decision I have made for myself! Mine are also quite tight still yeah but each day they are becoming more and more natural which is good. I just can&#8217;t wait to get measured now in a few weeks 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c24ed8cad200efdb4fb5aa37ef2b5da</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic POD 11 .... Instagram in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod-11-instagram/page/2/#post-839145</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:09:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went for the 325/350 so 25cc diff between boobs but defo think I should have gone that slightly bit bigger which Frati offered 350/375 as one boob of mine was slightly smaller. Still happy with the results but regret it a bit now. Hopefully when I get measured I will be at least a D which I currently am in Sports Bras fingers crossed! Thank you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-924542"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod-11-instagram/page/2/#post-839145" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3347b8a35877a038b8c048ce35605da4</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Leigh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/924527/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:51:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">908a7b88b409c27c76f1c8a83f96935b</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic POD 11 .... Instagram in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod-11-instagram/#post-839135</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:40:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Leigh, I had mine down on Fri 3rd April with Dr Frati in London. I was offered 325/250 or 350/375 and got nervous last minute so went smaller which I really regret now :(. What are you measuring as at the mo in your sports bras? Wish I would have just gone bigger now and not panicked so much xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">042019e631b87ee598b5908bfe3db0e7</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic Help please girls!... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-girls-8/#post-839132</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:21:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hun, I am the same size frame as you and I had 325/250&#8230; Frati offered me 350/375 but I was too nervous and went smaller which I really regret now 🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da56b65880ba38baaf120c33cfb523ac</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic POD 11 .... Instagram in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod-11-instagram/#post-839131</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:17:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hun, I hope you don&#8217;t mind the add xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b0ed1f456fa1151c7b7a0ba7bc5aee6</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Chelsea are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/921463/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Apr 2015 06:09:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48f448a1cc7a760b066cccdcdff9e22a</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/920984/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:42:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6d20d8a03ffd43b563fff4ef6c5866c</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/920588/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Apr 2015 00:25:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ea5ae21131fa9712bc223cc6e53744d</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and rachel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/917398/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:56:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f482dcb2250fb5ac8c6ad79236dfc732</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Tillie Brown are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/916020/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Apr 2015 13:35:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">518b818c710503805a737c5b20ff8ea2</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Kristina (@kikij87) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/915144/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Apr 2015 13:42:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b33abbebcf315958d494891216ea2da7</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Kim (@kimbarweee) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/912380/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Apr 2015 08:21:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dc89202079dad200b3a2c0ebecc7ad5</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Tyler are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/911508/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 08:42:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d7fd9da2783faaafd71dc800afc31cf</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Jasmine are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/911487/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 08:08:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f658b3e483267344696884dc48261df</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Jodie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/911437/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 05:54:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">509c68357f2cb5c366b5de129cc3b3bb</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Jorgia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/911428/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 05:04:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1742f76d70e78d339d98503975e2a806</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Sharna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/910522/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:29:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9be3a1f581263fb64772212fc3e463a</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Lisalili are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/910414/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:04:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d60a368b5489196aebdea90dad67eb7b</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Lauren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/907098/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:56:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3afd0e21516af45395344ed73833cdcb</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Laura (@laurawight) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/905737/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:20:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">401d80fc8a1fc6aba8eb0d4fe251f678</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Mary are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/904352/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:45:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e8d9fc34ea13e6b69ba4417441986a4</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic Anyone having surgery on the 3rd of April?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-on-the-3rd-of-april/#post-829136</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:09:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>ME THREE!! 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">513dcec2e94dbc1862530aee6263cbae</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Ashleigh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/903609/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:53:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a954436511bb70b271c5fe0b7bc165f8</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic New pictures added 7days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pictures-added-7days-post-op/#post-829031</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 12:48:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing babe&#8230; I hope mine look similar. I have 11 days to go eekkk SO excited now x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfc7dbf5845ffb780301deea80f5a479</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic New bralet pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-bralet-pictures/page/2/#post-828760</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Mar 2015 16:20:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing! X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05170050f79ef1282350fe52c89d3319</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Armani are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/903056/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Mar 2015 16:19:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85330fffb3c161263a538cc9981b43a8</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and rachel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/897498/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:25:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d41eb4e4fb6c9ecbde25b9451e72eb0</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic 3rd april at the fitzroy?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3rd-april-at-the-fitzroy/#post-826519</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 14:37:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Me too!! I am x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f86dbaefffd1861faf1b9053c9ef3aa</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Heather Heaton are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/893870/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Mar 2015 20:59:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53ba7e55b6e1071a937fc7c16e0040ab</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Hayley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/887023/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 18:16:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">596fd783911dba9f43d2b57c521f43f0</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Georgina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886867/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 14:44:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbb2c12df16b97fca413f8142365ac59</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Mimi are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886778/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 13:00:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a628bde71f03897bcbfbeed35d7dbf5a</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Jessica (@jessc92) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886744/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 12:49:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebf443b6a05660af198cc8efd350d7f2</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic Don&#039;t be afraid to go that bit bigger.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dont-be-afraid-to-go-that-bit-bigger/page/2/#post-822187</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 10:58:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/myagirlbethan/' rel="nofollow ugc">@myagirlbethan</a> arhh really are you allowed to give out details? I would love to see her insta&#8230; Mine is on Fri 3rd April so just under a week later than yours. Ahh I really just don&#8217;t know haha xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6eba7ad5a5d562ea4b14dd7a09672a79</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886222/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2015 18:17:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b538878306db374aaa5169087f81b76</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic Don&#039;t be afraid to go that bit bigger.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dont-be-afraid-to-go-that-bit-bigger/page/2/#post-821837</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:21:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/myagirlbethan/' rel="nofollow ugc">@myagirlbethan</a> ahhh how exciting!! What date are you booked in for? Hopefully before me so I can see 🙂 it would be great to see some piccies after if you have any. I am the same, I am pretty sure I will go for the smaller size now as I have seen a lot of comments on here and pics and think 325/350 will be more than enough to achieve a nice full&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-885838"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dont-be-afraid-to-go-that-bit-bigger/page/2/#post-821837" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">794d594848a7a4aad5f719fc69bbeada</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic Don&#039;t be afraid to go that bit bigger.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dont-be-afraid-to-go-that-bit-bigger/page/2/#post-821577</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 15:45:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/myagirlbethan/' rel="nofollow ugc">@myagirlbethan</a> Me too Bethan!!! It&#8217;s SO hard isn&#8217;t. I just don&#8217;t know what to do so I am going back on 30th March to try them on again and take pictures. I might just ask Dr Frati to order both for the op and decide on the day&#8230; eek! I am a Personal Trainer so really don&#8217;t want to be too top heavy when I exercise and teach xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85f4c001508488bfb863fea7ee54f91f</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and Bethan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/885290/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 15:06:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ecfaab289452710fe3ae27004435e8bb</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/885094/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 12:30:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26b0f7d9a5ea1d7061bad8731f4e3e8d</guid>
				<title>Grace Hurren replied to the topic Don&#039;t be afraid to go that bit bigger.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dont-be-afraid-to-go-that-bit-bigger/page/2/#post-821520</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 11:03:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/myagirlbethan/' rel="nofollow ugc">@myagirlbethan</a> I am in the same boat&#8230; what are you leaning more towards at the minute. Mine changes everyday. I am booked in for 3rd April x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/548 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 08:11:09 by W3 Total Cache
-->