<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Grace | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/graceolivia23/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/graceolivia23/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Grace.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54e21e7d777cc0ee4331fb64ab1cbd8c</guid>
				<title>Grace started the topic Mastopexy Revision? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mastopexy-revision/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:17:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello.  Can anyone give me any advise or tell me what to expect with regards to revision surgery?<br />
I had an uplift and slight reduction(no implants) last year and unhappy with the results and don&#8217;t feel they look much different.</p>
<p>Any advise would help ☺️</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">016bf92ad97260a59c14e3d816962199</guid>
				<title>Grace started the topic Operation date change.. Revision surgery in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/operation-date-change-revision-surgery/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Jun 2016 17:26:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So my operation date has been change.. AGAIN.<br />
Originally meant to have been on the 7th of July and was told it couldn&#8217;t go ahead as I returned from my holiday on 2nd of July and they had a 1 week restriction travelling and surgery &#8211; to which 2 girls on here told me they checked this with their surgeons and were told this wasn&#8217;t correct and it was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1054741"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/operation-date-change-revision-surgery/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f198e1d77a82d0e6a8c0594d01e1bd0</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic Flying before surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/flying-before-surgery-2/#post-920221</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 May 2016 20:02:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t understand why I&#8217;ve been told that MYA have a 2 week policy on flight restrictions of that&#8217;s not the same for other clinics? That&#8217;s really annoying. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4254a44e5d9849085e2555f702cbe98a</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic Flying before surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/flying-before-surgery-2/#post-918801</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 May 2016 19:55:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So my operation date has had to be changed, they have a policy that no operations if flying is 2 weeks either side of the operation. Glad in a way cause I wouldn&#8217;t want to take the risk, but gutted because it&#8217;s now in September, so it&#8217;s ages to wait!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">accded5f6e3f563c37f9e2dbb7f8d120</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic Flying before surgery in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/flying-before-surgery/#post-918190</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 May 2016 11:05:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh ok, hopefully it will be fine then.<br />
I&#8217;ve spoke to my PC and she said she needed to check with my surgeon, but that was nearly a week ago and I haven&#8217;t heard anything since.<br />
I need to know as soon as though cause I&#8217;m having to go to London for my op which is about 3-4hrs away from where I live so my mum and dad need to get a hotel booked for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1043962"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/flying-before-surgery/#post-918190" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f9a985af6023c05680bdb50605c1183</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic Flying before surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/flying-before-surgery-2/#post-917755</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 May 2016 12:55:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw ok ☺️ Well I&#8217;m still waiting to hear back from my PC, she said she needed to speak with Dr Andrea about it.. Knowing my luck he will say to change it &#x1f61e; Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e48627f5afc9202d7401bb9519265f9f</guid>
				<title>Grace changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1042491/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 May 2016 07:56:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58ac8f7aa8c41d01f98cad8c35d3ae93</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic Flying before surgery in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/flying-before-surgery/#post-917173</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 May 2016 07:54:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh jeez! I hope I can still go ahead with it 🙁 it&#8217;s such a long wait until the next date if I can&#8217;t! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8868eef300c239f2c2592e2c751447c</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic Flying before surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/flying-before-surgery-2/#post-917171</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 May 2016 07:52:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh no 🙁 I hope I don&#8217;t have to change my date, il be so gutted!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">665c4149379811820111d5bc32105373</guid>
				<title>Grace started the topic Flying before surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/flying-before-surgery-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 May 2016 16:36:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone know if there are any time restrictions on having your surgery after flying?<br />
I go away in June, come back on the 2nd of July, it’s a short haul flight between 3.5 and 4hrs..<br />
I am booked in for surgery on the 7th of July?</p>
<p>Worrying now that it’s gonna be an issue?<br />
Any help please??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f48bc7f85661ae23ff3036205f12fef</guid>
				<title>Grace started the topic Flying before surgery in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/flying-before-surgery/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 May 2016 12:01:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone know if there are any time restrictions on having your surgery after flying?<br />
I go away in June, come back on the 2nd of July, it&#8217;s a short haul flight between 3.5 and 4hrs..<br />
I am booked in for surgery on the 7th of July? </p>
<p>Worrying now that it&#8217;s gonna be an issue?<br />
Any help please?? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2022f76b8185459473bdf1d19d5bf2fd</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic Lumpy scars uplift and implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lumpy-scars-uplift-and-implants/#post-914701</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Apr 2016 18:54:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I had my post op appointment with my surgeon I questioned my scars as mine were quite thick in places.. He just advised me to use bio oil on my scars and massage the scar and eventually the would smooth out, he just said it was just thick scar tissue and nothing to worry about xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b387b1207da594e6062e222f9189613</guid>
				<title>Grace became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1035306/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Apr 2016 22:08:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/174 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 22:25:52 by W3 Total Cache
-->