<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Grace | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/gracewoollard/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/gracewoollard/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Grace.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:04:39 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2595de1e9f741b508d6544e8853c01dd</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic Mr marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-marcellino-12/#post-1237567</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2018 16:32:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya, I had surgery with him today and he’s really lovely. I saw two surgeons and decided to go with him because he seems like a really genuine guy who  wants the best for you. I only had 375cc but going from an AA it’s  going to be a huge change as it’ll give me a D/DD. The surgeon I saw before said she could probably only get me to a C cup so I’&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1380815"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-marcellino-12/#post-1237567" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7129669452f80f2f735f0c281ea3b42</guid>
				<title>Grace&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1380726/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:31:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93714b9f861111703b9185c5ad54e3ce</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic flat chested and wanting 300cc implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/flat-chested-and-wanting-300cc-implants/#post-1237297</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:59:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I’m currently a 34A/B and I’m having surgery tomorrow with Mr Marcellino and he’s looking at 375-400/420 for me. I don’t want the fake look or to go too big for my size but he said that this should be achievable xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88684b931c0cacb99d690774d72bc429</guid>
				<title>Grace and Tigs_x are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1378801/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jun 2018 22:50:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7ebe37f185b20b5991e8b2492815fd3</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic Follow my Instagram page for updates! Had surgery 10/06 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/follow-my-instagram-page-for-updates-had-surgery-1006/#post-1208459</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jun 2018 22:27:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve requested to follow  x (gracewoollard_) </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d79b09d657ebc78086dfd7e4d5d393b8</guid>
				<title>Grace and Kathryn are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1378725/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jun 2018 22:23:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d1ffdeeeeecb1bf42bb6e1bf4140b40</guid>
				<title>Grace&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1378724/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jun 2018 22:23:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f91f486bda8a9c1010ebcb83f706c4eb</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic Anyone’s op booked in June? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyones-op-booked-in-june/page/3/#post-1208446</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jun 2018 22:22:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just sent you a friend request Kathryn 🙂 not long now xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b90fa5a0e42c8c5b9cb32e8a15e55bf4</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic June Surgeries ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/june-surgeries/#post-1199739</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Jun 2018 17:06:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can I be added please? I’m having my BA on Wednesday with mr marcellino in London ???? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a55ca719c08a0242b064a877ccac310</guid>
				<title>Grace&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1369718/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Jun 2018 16:39:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71dd733487681d5bb9ab9765718ff3de</guid>
				<title>Grace changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1350773/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Jun 2018 18:32:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a122baddc380001c3b74b34c073a6c75</guid>
				<title>Grace replied to the topic Anyone’s op booked in June? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyones-op-booked-in-june/page/2/#post-1180890</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Jun 2018 18:30:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m on 13th June in London with Mr Marcellino x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1105efb895a480dea8fac72c511859f1</guid>
				<title>Grace became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1350715/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Jun 2018 18:17:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/185 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 13:28:32 by W3 Total Cache
-->