<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Grayce | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/graycetay/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/graycetay/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Grayce.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac193b2994df621f26ca3969133bd4d2</guid>
				<title>Grayce started the topic  in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-ibraheim-results/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:03:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi guys. I’m 6 days post op, labiaplasty and hoodectomy. The experience was not scary or painful whatsoever. I am yet to feel any really bad pain I get a few twinges here and there but that’s it. I just can’t sit down normally so the way in which I’m lieing down is giving me a bad back that’s probably only bad thing. I just wondered if anyone wh&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1278329"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-ibraheim-results/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3cb9320407b3fc8f6064575f8c11660</guid>
				<title>Grayce became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1278316/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 13:51:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/130 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 21:35:23 by W3 Total Cache
-->