<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Hannah | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hannah312/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hannah312/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Hannah.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 14:58:51 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">097f149efafed3fcd43c638ab737f038</guid>
				<title>Hannah replied to the topic Max marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/max-marcellino-2/#post-1092765</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Feb 2018 22:06:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls. I had Max in January, I cannot praise him enough. Surgery and surgery day went by so quickly, and my recovery wasn’t as bad as I assumed it would be &#8211; if anything it was easier than I thought! But everyone is different I know. I am now 6 weeks PO, I had 350cc unders mod + and I am so happy! Pic (if it loads) top is 3 weeks PO and bottom is 6. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51fa1c7e61d00c1ffb81a77c19ffa4a6</guid>
				<title>Hannah replied to the topic 350cc Mod+ Unders / Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/#post-1080145</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 21:11:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Katie. I bought a few m&amp;s high impact sports bras as everyone on here suggested and it fits amazing, still supportive but not too tight. I got it in a 36 DD, I was a 32 back so also bought another in a 34 but that’s too tight at the moment with the bloating and swelling. I also bought a Macom bra, and went up a back size as everyone s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1278513"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/#post-1080145" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c45f100f0f238dd7e091f9d32519b11</guid>
				<title>Hannah replied to the topic 350cc Mod+ Unders / Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/#post-1080095</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 20:07:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry attempted to load one not showing my nipples but both ended up uploading! Haha sorry! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0fee3d2cf9d685bd325c5187d273af5</guid>
				<title>Hannah replied to the topic 350cc Mod+ Unders / Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/#post-1080085</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 20:00:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5 days P.O.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3754f56ee5e4e083445bf3039e5a8915</guid>
				<title>Hannah replied to the topic 350cc Mod+ Unders / Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/#post-1080085</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 20:00:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5 days P.O. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2070477ac6199c7f7ccbc43951b29f1a</guid>
				<title>Hannah replied to the topic 350cc Mod+ Unders / Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/#post-1080084</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 19:57:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Katie. I was offered 350/375cc which I was happy with both, and told my surgeon that I would be happy with whatever he thought was best on my frame on the day. He ended up with 350 as I asked for natural but still wanted them big without looking ‘stuck on’ or fake if that makes sense. I was a 32a, I don’t have any before pictures but will&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1278452"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/#post-1080084" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d94d493ca3692259076c7d1a4f2cbeb</guid>
				<title>Hannah started the topic 350cc Mod+ Unders / Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 16:43:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all. I just wanted to reassure any soon to have BA’s with MYA or to anyone researching BA’s with MYA, that it has so far been such an incredible experience. It has been something I have wanted since I was 18, so have been talking/ researching for a good 6 years before I went ahead with it. MYA have been amazing, from day 1. </p>
<p>I am only 5 day&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1278364"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c5b94c41347cbae6a3c3b021d6157a5</guid>
				<title>Hannah&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1278355/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 16:32:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc8fa56ccbb6256b36c1a0746d9048e3</guid>
				<title>Hannah&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1261585/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2017 19:47:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be17bdddd4b1c7359bca38fff595aac3</guid>
				<title>Hannah replied to the topic Bristol Clinic Parking in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bristol-clinic-parking/#post-1062860</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Nov 2017 19:07:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Rachel. You can park right outside the clinic if there is a space available, there’s a driveway for 4 cars and when I drove there, only 2 cars where there. You can also park in the Clifton Down Shopping centre car park, only £1 for one hour, £2 for 2 hours and so on. Only a short walk to the clinic from there. Hope that helps! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc6aa80ed6c0b0e6eb45144ab3c439bc</guid>
				<title>Hannah&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1256225/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Nov 2017 19:03:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98d758f7f04f0e6cb81c10e05658746d</guid>
				<title>Hannah became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1253520/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Nov 2017 22:07:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/165 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 17:03:48 by W3 Total Cache
-->