<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Harriette | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/harriettebrooks/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/harriettebrooks/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Harriette.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 00:17:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74d8fdf7820568e3cda08d10fc87e185</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic POD3 So upset - wish I hadn&#039;t got them done in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod3-so-upset-wish-i-hadnt-got-them-done/#post-944264</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Oct 2016 22:56:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw sweet don&#8217;t be upset! I understand how u feel as I was disappointed with mine and also have had a little cry and a few regrets. But what I&#8217;ve thought is patience is key, I&#8217;m pod8 now and I feel fine in myself no plain etc so wanting my boobs to look perfect but they&#8217;re not yet. I know it&#8217;s rubbish but we just have to wait for our bodies to adjust x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba5b688b5feea0845672f0279f642d87</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic Operation tomorrow - soooo excited!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/operation-tomorrow-soooo-excited/#post-943497</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Oct 2016 15:26:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kelly! I&#8217;m pod4, best thing I ever did!! Enjoy your journey and see you on the boonies side x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d51c29d3599b1fca88b262fc20b656f</guid>
				<title>Harriette and chloe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1083405/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 13:49:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d9c10de6ef799abb31c9ddce1ea8779</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Becci are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1083345/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 07:21:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4582bf930665cec8f38fb34bada846aa</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Natalie Harvey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1083138/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Oct 2016 13:20:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f32d08a6cc86473763ec8085562592d3</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic 2 days post op, feeling very sick?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-days-post-op-feeling-very-sick/#post-943175</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Oct 2016 08:49:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Guys I&#8217;m in agony and can&#8217;t sleep, I&#8217;m PO day 2 and can hardly sleep as I&#8217;m so uncomfortable!! I&#8217;m so bloated and my incisions are so tickly. Please tell me it gets better!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97171c2800cb68716e00230fdee76b27</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-cancelled/#post-942780</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Oct 2016 06:01:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Lucy, iv taken the slot tomorrow as by hell or high water I wanted it doing ASAP which unfortunately means I have to make my own way there via 2 trains and a taxi and be on my own throughout the procedure. Not ideal but iv taken the time off etc and will do what I have to to get them done, am I chuff waiting another 2 weeks for an appointment.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1082348"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-cancelled/#post-942780" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ca0c754f80649fe1d514e5ec1ebc31a</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-cancelled/#post-942705</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Oct 2016 17:31:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I feel your pain Lucy mine too has been cancelled, I was booked in for tomorrow afternoon and now been moved to Friday which is impossible as no one has the time off work to take me at the drop of a hat, I&#8217;m self employed and booked 2 weeks off without pay and  have a four year old to sort out child are for with my partner running two business&#8217;.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1082215"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-cancelled/#post-942705" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">119d623eb5c05ef3657b68bc55befc0d</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Kayleigh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1081644/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Oct 2016 20:04:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33555da981396d14a884607b9517802e</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic Mr Kazzazi 9th October in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-9th-october/#post-942139</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Oct 2016 08:36:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah! Very excited for you Lisa, can&#8217;t wait to hear your story x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e85e53361a0d0858d877df72960d902</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic Mr Kazzazi 9th October in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-9th-october/#post-941924</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Oct 2016 08:49:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m beyond excited Lisa! Iv already prepared and packed my hospital bag ha. I&#8217;d take something comfortable and maybe button up or zip up top, just from what iv read you won&#8217;t be able to move your arms without been in agony, so just for ease pack a zip up hoody xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db4587a571b83e08d8222685c20b39c6</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic 3 WEEKS 1 DAY POST OP.. SLOW progress :( Tell me they get better!! Pics attached in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-1-day-post-op-slow-progress-tell-me-they-get-better-pics-attached/#post-941922</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Oct 2016 08:39:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think they look bloody lovely ha!  My op is next Thursday I&#8217;m sure I&#8217;ll go through the and feelings as you, wanting them to drop and fluff as soon as possible! From other posts iv read I think patience is key, hang in there x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8feec788dabd021d9feb54130a5ad4f3</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Charlie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1080023/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Oct 2016 16:29:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d14d1852a1ba179402afd50650b05fd9</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic Mr Kazzazi 9th October in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-9th-october/#post-941219</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Oct 2016 08:56:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha angie I bet u both can&#8217;t stop looking!! I can&#8217;t wait I&#8217;m beyond excited!!  All iv heard is great things about him so fingers crossed I love them and heal quickly! Not looking forward to the pain though. Hope your healing well Hannah x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1ae2efe99b0221f2270c8d471961eb8</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic Mr Kazzazi 9th October in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-kazzazi-9th-october/#post-941120</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Oct 2016 18:37:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Lisa, I&#8217;m also with mr kazzazi on the 13th at Doncaster having 425cc unders, what&#8217;s making you freak out? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4657def9c7bfdae42cc1a1b89fc87e34</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic October BA Girls - Preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-ba-girls-preston/page/2/#post-939944</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2016 19:30:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies!  I&#8217;m booked in for 14th October at Doncaster with me kazzazi but I can&#8217;t see anyone else going there!! I&#8217;m having 425cc hp unders, absolutely love this forum and seeing the results xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1631f0981eda941aefe543bc0c8072a9</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Gina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1076417/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Sep 2016 15:00:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e05f61313ed9a3538f3eec4dd203915c</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic POD 12 ❤️ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod-12-%e2%9d%a4%ef%b8%8f/#post-938101</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:19:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Blooming gorgeous! Praying mine go like that eeeek xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ea079a69dd37dcc2820a8c96a65c24d</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Jess are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1072067/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Sep 2016 21:44:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e07409ebbc9ca9aceda4e6c126fa9829</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1070578/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Sep 2016 10:56:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a8989633e6cde8093dcb86409b95ed4</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Bassett28 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1070502/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Sep 2016 20:01:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ada41f2d2269bc4b86dea28a15a0bcbf</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Leah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1070396/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Sep 2016 08:41:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">944cbead00bcb51bd83070d5abc2ae70</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic Has Any One Had 500CC + ??? worrid in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-any-one-had-500cc-worrid/#post-935554</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Sep 2016 18:35:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yikes after reading this I&#8217;m seriously considering going bigger! Although my surgeon only offered me 400cc and I pushed for 425cc I&#8217;m feeling the bigger the better, the last thing I want is to wish I&#8217;d of gone bigger! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c4a0925dbd27bd8d7687dc0412e5188</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic Any 400cc before and after pics? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-400cc-before-and-after-pics/#post-935552</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Sep 2016 18:31:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Leah they look amazing! Are you happy with them? I literally can&#8217;t wait! My op date feels forever away &#x1f648; x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8b97c9ab4e464b5f26d320b76cd18c0</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Isabella are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1070184/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Sep 2016 09:43:08 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">430f7352dbbf818680f7dcef0d22cc55</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1070176/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Sep 2016 07:57:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2a417c13a748cccb677dbc9a109ae16</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Liss are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1069772/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2016 16:15:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a486992c7008679c6eedcca601ab3948</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic Any 400cc before and after pics? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-400cc-before-and-after-pics/#post-934923</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2016 08:06:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They&#8217;re trying to squeeze me in on the 30th September and if not it&#8217;ll be 14th October xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1d1b549b3e2b9757f22f0e944efda64</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Hayley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1068743/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Aug 2016 09:26:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f1e8d7eee09c9d45b366c485fd022f8</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Kendra are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1068728/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Aug 2016 08:58:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7308f55eb04b87ffd873446ccdd4ee81</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-much-did-you-agree-to-pay-been-told-4995-is-that-too-much/#post-933490</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Aug 2016 21:50:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Iv been told about discount dates which knock off £500 bit a few of my friends managed to get cancellations and paid £3700! My total is £4500 but going to ask if I can have more knocked off&#8230; A bit cheeky but every little helps x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79cc204ffcf14159199b37f23c10ba85</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-much-did-you-agree-to-pay-been-told-4995-is-that-too-much/#post-933489</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Aug 2016 21:48:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Iv been told about did out dates which knock off £500 bit a few of my friends managed to get cancellations and paid £3700! My total is £4500 but going to ask if I can have more knocked off&#8230; A bit cheeky but every little helps x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d805fc27da57fd6c3dfa00c16b23a276</guid>
				<title>Harriette and BeckyT are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066974/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Aug 2016 05:14:43 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ddcfc2ce33bd461330d273196387697a</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Kelly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066876/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Aug 2016 16:23:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b81050e8c288fd78129b07956985e200</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Angie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066834/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Aug 2016 13:21:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c052f81f4f8b3d7af88399730c67ab3</guid>
				<title>Harriette replied to the topic Any 400cc before and after pics? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-400cc-before-and-after-pics/#post-933274</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Aug 2016 08:42:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw thanks guys! Hayley yours look fab and yes we are very similar to begin with.  I don&#8217;t know if it helps being on here as it gets me sooooooo giddy!! Iv got blooming ages to wait! Pfffffttt! Mwah xxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db9926315df9f1b31a6d0f5cb90e206a</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066581/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Aug 2016 11:17:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b44aff0fc0f0896e69748c183ab2768</guid>
				<title>Harriette and Claudia Foggie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066575/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Aug 2016 10:37:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7597ae8a844ef2697f0187f61550590a</guid>
				<title>Harriette started the topic Any 400cc before and after pics? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-400cc-before-and-after-pics/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Aug 2016 00:16:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all you lovely ladies! I&#8217;ve been reading through lots of stories and trying to find some before and after pics, although I&#8217;ve seen a few I would love to see more ha (feel like a right perv &#x1f64a;)  I have my date booked for the end of September and it can&#8217;t come soon enough!! I am currently an empty B/C as mr Kazzazi put it so beautifully and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1066535"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-400cc-before-and-after-pics/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd52e5152630315dacd24c208c80575a</guid>
				<title>Harriette changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066530/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Aug 2016 23:26:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3907b8ad1eac3059c00289f39c6e832b</guid>
				<title>Harriette became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066528/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Aug 2016 23:11:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/442 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 05:14:50 by W3 Total Cache
-->