<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Hatty | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hatt9288/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hatt9288/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Hatty.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:08:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a9e0f1358375d308a355c0b09a9d140</guid>
				<title>Hatty&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1264122/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Nov 2017 20:03:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25417e8fd52b70cecf93477acef3073e</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic Can’t decide 325 or 350!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-decide-325-or-350/#post-1069089</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Nov 2017 20:01:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey I think just be careful comparing, because we are all different and I guess it depends on how much you have there already and the shape of the implant etc? </p>
<p>Like I only had 200 but I had loss of volume due to weight loss so as around a B now they&#8217;re healing but I will be back to a double d. I think get a good surgeon and listen to their&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1264119"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-decide-325-or-350/#post-1069089" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b30b2b1bb0a9df5b4236d1fa5727b544</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-mya-cover-up/#post-1068735</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Nov 2017 09:27:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This a forum which by definition means it should be open to debate and discussion. It&#8217;s great that some of you have had positive experiences but I&#8217;m really shocked at the abuse some of you have sent her way. She&#8217;s every right to post on here, since the  Mya aftercare avenues aren&#8217;t working and actually I think she did it very tactfully. If it were&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1263838"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-mya-cover-up/#post-1068735" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd1d683d5f3f9784d78866c8689f5037</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-mya-cover-up/#post-1068735</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Nov 2017 09:27:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This a forum which by definition means it should be open to debate and discussion. It&#8217;s great that some of you have had positive experiences but I&#8217;m really shocked at the abuse some of you have sent her way. She&#8217;s every right to post on here, since the may after are avenues aren&#8217;t working and actually I think she did it very tactfully. If it were&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1263837"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-mya-cover-up/#post-1068735" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2567fc863a145e97616ce2c0a69d04ab</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic Uplift and 250cc implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-250cc-implants/#post-1068730</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Nov 2017 09:11:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ps jo &#8211; PRUNE JUICE for the bloating. So much easier and less gross than the laxative crap &#8211; can get it in a carton from asda for like 80p &#8211; my mum made me drink half a tumbler every day after my op and I&#8217;ve had no bloating or toilet issues &#8230;&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e45949d4f0b8e4ac11080ac93250e3f2</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic Uplift and 250cc implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-250cc-implants/#post-1068728</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Nov 2017 09:07:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jo</p>
<p>I think I&#8217;m doing much better thanks! I had my one week dressing change yesterday and the nurse literally went through all my questions,  she was the nurse who rang me the day I couldn&#8217;t stop crying Lol!!</p>
<p> She just said it&#8217;s classic op emotions &#8211; first high as a kite, then sore, then emotional and in shock, then a bit more normal !! </p>
<p>So&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1263828"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-250cc-implants/#post-1068728" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bc862c38b0433a3f8d7d46e419d0ca9</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic Uplift and 250cc implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-250cc-implants/#post-1068423</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:02:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh no it changed my waving hand emoji into question marks LOL PLEASE IGNORE THE, </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c74184c88b87fa79508e9536ce989b6</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic Uplift and 250cc implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-250cc-implants/#post-1068420</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:01:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ???? </p>
<p>I&#8217;m a smaller implant gal too I had 200 with an uplift and am 6 days po</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">120ab4b89cd5f572c159b81ee6d38773</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic Meltdown in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/meltdown/#post-1068418</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Nov 2017 09:52:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi jo </p>
<p>Try not to panic where exactly are you measuring ? I had an uplift with just a 200 implant </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f402db3a4aaac3baf9e588f9a8a00a5f</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic Tightness in right breast, painful !! Help :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tightness-in-right-breast-painful-help/#post-1068003</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Nov 2017 20:53:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi</p>
<p>I&#8217;m 4 days po and the same I think it&#8217;s because I use my right arm more? But if it&#8217;s hard (er) to touch than the left and hot you should ring the nurse as they can be signs of infection. </p>
<p>On day three I hurt mine by pulling my dog by the collar even gently ( she&#8217;s big!) and had to go back to not moving much last night and today it&#8217;s a lot better </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91761c0796de602b8c38d343dc4b8502</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic Spacing? Post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/spacing-post-op/#post-1067922</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Nov 2017 13:16:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone thanks all your nice comments made me stop crying at least! I don&#8217;t have any preop pics I think probably they were around two inches apart I think because they were so saggy tho it wasn&#8217;t as noticeable as now</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve read as they soften they might come closer together I think it was just the shock of them not being how I&#8217;d imagined or&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1262874"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/spacing-post-op/#post-1067922" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ac9ca4022debc6b2ac46fa111ed062d</guid>
				<title>Hatty started the topic Spacing? Post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/spacing-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Nov 2017 19:57:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op on Tuesday and have been doing ok until today when I’ve had a sudden meltdown and can’t stop crying! I’ve had uplift and 215 round mentor implants and I’m so worried because they seem to be further apart then I wanted!</p>
<p>Just typing it is making me cry today. I’m wearing the macom bralette – please tell me they’ll get at least a bit c&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1262630"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/spacing-post-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bf492c2f750a8e78e5e1782c3733758</guid>
				<title>Hatty changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1262574/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:28:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5c84a8198f3ccef5f4eaaea611e1ff3</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic Help too far apart?! in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-too-far-apart/#post-1067656</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Nov 2017 13:20:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha that made me laugh thank you! It&#8217;s George asda last years stock  but I get all my bedding from there they do really cute patterns and it&#8217;s cheap but good quality ????????</p>
<p>Thanks but I think it&#8217;s only in the macom as soon as I undo the hooks they spring out ???? How are you doing at nine days pain wise? Well done you for getting through it-&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1262552"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-too-far-apart/#post-1067656" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9c9e5c3e7ad217291880cad3ede4be8</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic Help too far apart?! in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-too-far-apart/#post-1067631</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Nov 2017 10:40:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8230;..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9923cca32ec2ae641a1b820cfb95fa45</guid>
				<title>Hatty replied to the topic Help too far apart?! in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-too-far-apart/#post-1067630</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Nov 2017 10:38:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is with the macom on but they spring apart with it off 🙁 too upset to take it off at the mo but will ty and get more pictures later </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33d82fe486bbe7cd9bf8fc340e03b32d</guid>
				<title>Hatty started the topic Help too far apart?! in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-too-far-apart/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Nov 2017 10:30:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hin</p>
<p>I had my op on Tuesday and have been doing ok until today when I&#8217;ve had a sudden meltdown and can&#8217;t stop crying! I&#8217;ve had uplift and 215 round mentor implants and I&#8217;m so worried because they seem to be further apart then I wanted! </p>
<p>Just typing it is making me cry today. I&#8217;m wearing the macom bralette &#8211; please tell me they&#8217;ll get at least a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1262518"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-too-far-apart/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c72d44c8fd0a98afcb4ac5bce5686e77</guid>
				<title>Hatty became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1262278/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Nov 2017 18:10:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/199 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 19:42:09 by W3 Total Cache
-->