<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | HayH | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hayleylhass/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hayleylhass/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for HayH.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 20:27:23 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7b107bc8e07cba47eff397e19a98ac5</guid>
				<title>HayH and Nicola are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1438411/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:30:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dcbfc57e980d379a660a4eb9dcc9011</guid>
				<title>HayH and Emilie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1434079/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Oct 2018 19:56:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4de15ddebf63187311de13dc61ed399a</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Sleeping on front?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-on-front-6/#post-1281179</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Oct 2018 06:52:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought as much, thank you Jo very helpful x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8d219e6878e47ceeeeb085da365b3d8</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Sleeping on front?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-on-front-6/#post-1281117</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Sep 2018 15:02:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you ladies, I’m only just able to sleep on either of my sides but that still isnt overly comfortable but I miss it 🙁 also miss sleeping on front but can’t imagine that would be comfortable either and I would worry&#8230;  thank you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3596d2a521c55ad719c1b06a9ca2f7fb</guid>
				<title>HayH started the topic Sleeping on front?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-on-front-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Sep 2018 21:03:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 9 wpo has anyone managed to sleep on their fronts ok after surgery this far along? Is it advised or not? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57a3c8179c90ed63affdc169b982f8cc</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic 5ft 7. 10 stone 375 HP unders? Similar stats in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft-7-10-stone-375-hp-unders-similar-stats/#post-1278164</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 15:57:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Elizabeth, I had Dr Giannas, lovely man would highly recommend x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2707580b12dd89dfb35d00ef77afbcf</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Nipple sensitivity after BA? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipple-sensitivity-after-ba/#post-1277927</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Sep 2018 18:29:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This really worries me as I cannot stand the feeling when I touch my boobs, they’re so numb 🙁 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4397b149f10481479384471f26fba7d</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Recovery and time off work? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-and-time-off-work/#post-1275035</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2018 15:30:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>are You having unders or overs? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a02223e96bcf4eeb3f1328a498c49c8</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Progress pics from day 1 to day 34 (week 5) post opp 350cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progress-pics-from-day-1-to-day-34-week-5-post-opp-350cc/#post-1274597</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 19:21:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are they overs or unders Hun? xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f48e688395056944b2448bf34d04a2f</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Op booked for October, need some advice for sizing? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-booked-for-october-need-some-advice-for-sizing/#post-1274589</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 19:06:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There really isnt a lot of difference between 350 &amp; 360, always go bigger, I wanted as natural as possible and had 350cc hp unders as that’s the biggest I was offered, I have an athletic build, 5”6, 9st 8lbs, Size 8/10 but wish I could have gone bigger as they o my seem a bit bigger than I was before, I was an empty 34b x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">200e2610b327af4015652b766c30c8a5</guid>
				<title>HayH&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1421852/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 18:19:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b86d5125f44f2176448b34e4797ebd0</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic 350cc... too big or too small?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-too-big-or-too-small/#post-1274579</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 18:16:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hayley, I’m also hayley h that’s weird! I had 350cc hp unders on 27th July so 3wpo I would definitely say go as big as your offered, you won’t speak to someone wishing they had gone smaller, all say bigger. I was a flat 34b, 9st8 5”6 and I was offered 350cc as biggest I could go, gutted as would love to have had 400cc now I know what they ar&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1421849"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-too-big-or-too-small/#post-1274579" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f56b06f1a63ab4b3270208169f9a6636</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic 350cc... too big or too small?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-too-big-or-too-small/#post-1274579</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 18:16:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hayley, I’m also hayley h that’s weird! I had 350cc hp u sets on 27th July so 3wpo I would definitely say go as big as your offered, you won’t soeak to someone wishing they had gone smaller, all say bigger. I was a flat 34b, 9st8 5”6 and I was offered 350cc as biggest I could go, gutted as would love to have had 400cc now I know what they ar&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1421847"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-too-big-or-too-small/#post-1274579" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bbab0c1cbddddd17af187390ec391090</guid>
				<title>HayH started the topic 3wpo baths ??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3wpo-baths/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 18:05:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My appt last week with the nurse said only showers no baths, anyone know why? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08c4603fd9e0984ff57580cdcb277fca</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic 5 weeks post op. 350cc HP unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-weeks-post-op-350cc-hp-unders/#post-1274548</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 15:05:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Fantastic! They look really good, did you have unders or overs? Do you have feeling back in your boobs? xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c14d78c3c10620d70d8d7a4b3ffa9f87</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Dissolvable stitches ?? :S in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dissolvable-stitches-s/#post-1274546</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 15:03:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Zoe, how’s long did they take to go? Proper freaking me out xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e361b620bb68ff07ac63f049ec92d9d9</guid>
				<title>HayH and Megan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1421662/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Aug 2018 20:14:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">becedba1975bfd6f906871f82ca5c4d1</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic POST OP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-30/#post-1274423</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Aug 2018 18:32:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would t try and push up it’s your arms you might do damage, be careful, I saw the nurse 3 days ago and I’m 21dpo and she’s still telling me to take it easy and no pressure on  arms and no lifting x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a1053d205f5f93fc4b6ed7ea5ce1986</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic POST OP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-30/#post-1274387</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:36:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was taking co codamol but that was making me really bloated and uncomfortable so just stuck to paracetamol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a151a72255cf81433811ad566460449</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic POST OP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-30/#post-1274384</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:35:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That’s hard with a 2 year old as they don’t understand, my son is 5 so lucky that he’s able to do certain things. Just do with what you feel comfortable with and don’t push or strain yourself as you could cause damage. Try and take help where you can if it’s available xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a696a77e56899f16088ac70fcd06ffc</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic POST OP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-30/#post-1274357</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Aug 2018 11:13:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>After the 1st week I found, I had unders and think they take longer to heal and more painful than overs but everyone’s different just dont push yourself x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fc10fd3fe11f1f839c30e9d90ae3cc5</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Pain question for post op - please help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pain-question-for-post-op-please-help/#post-1274349</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Aug 2018 10:02:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Never had it and hope it gets better, interested to know what it is, hope you get to the bottom of it Hun x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2964c5f16b71d715ea490087ec78ac17</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Harder, bigger boob??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/harder-bigger-boob/#post-1274339</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 22:01:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you stacey, just such an odd feeling, can’t wait for them to feel normal </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7fa2001c9eac94d903e24b5abababbb</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Dissolvable stitches ?? :S in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dissolvable-stitches-s/#post-1274337</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 21:57:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh, mines 3 weeks tomorrow but only had the strips off for a day xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">052d826c01c4b1434a7f2e845a230051</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Dissolvable stitches ?? :S in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dissolvable-stitches-s/#post-1274325</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 21:11:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Rebeka, how long did it take after it came off? Makes me feel ill I darent touch it I can barely look at my scars I’m not good with all that, makes me feel faint. Good to know though hun, thank you xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c11179e996fae777fb113ece12e72963</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Oily skin in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/oily-skin-3/#post-1274274</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:51:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks hun, wondered what was going on as never had oily skin, it’s horrible x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae7331a59ed01458e1b4f3007cb6a5f5</guid>
				<title>HayH started the topic Oily skin in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/oily-skin-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:41:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Since my op 20 days ago I have suffered with the worst oily skin, I’ve never had oily skin before ever just wondered if anyone else has had this ? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fccdffdaddd0981eb4ee4fcc8846d1a</guid>
				<title>HayH started the topic Dissolvable stitches ?? :S in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dissolvable-stitches-s/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:40:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my steri strips off my stitches yesterday so now have nothing over scars, I still have a thread coming from the stitching that I’ve only just seen but I had dissolvable stitching, anyone else had this? It’s making me feel ill x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cfa5ae000fcc07997decef25a7eded1</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-287/#post-1274254</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:38:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>See another surgeon Hun to be sure x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1cf07db559f959275b1a7341a3c3413</guid>
				<title>HayH started the topic Harder, bigger boob??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/harder-bigger-boob/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:35:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>All of a sudden my right boob feels bigger and harder than my left? Like it’s more prominent? Is this normal has anyone had this? Feels weird and uncomfortable? 20dpo </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc7ef4a010689f294948f5d750f16129</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Post Op Pain Advice? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-pain-advice-2/#post-1274206</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 10:02:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It’s does subside after the 1st 5 days to a week, try and eat little bits often, even if it’s a bite of toast and sips of water. To be honest I tried to sleep the days away as then I wasn’t aware of it. The 1st week is the worst. I’m still suffering with my back at 21dpo but it’s all part of it. Hope your feeling better soon xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50de9cfc78795cab4aab81348f3b0696</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Advice for sleeping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-for-sleeping/#post-1274163</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 07:24:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 20dpo and waking with a horrible pain right in the top centre of my back, still sleeping on back as have been advised to just sleeping lower down, not sure if it’s the new weight of the boobs but it’s a horrible pain and lasts about half an hour after I wake x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3164e886ba213dba858b68e1e5425ef</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Realistic Recovery Time? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/realistic-recovery-time/#post-1274161</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2018 07:20:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It’s different for everyone hun, sounds like it’s nerves Re connecting, take pain killers. Pain should subside 7-21 days x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d43f3efb6cc4acaa1c4e5b8b5b3fe45e</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Normal bra? When can I wear one in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/normal-bra-when-can-i-wear-one/#post-1274127</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Aug 2018 23:08:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>After 6 weeks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8de195d7a7ece42df2277353616d125a</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Can you show me pics of around 350cc or 375cc unders x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-you-show-me-pics-of-around-350cc-or-375cc-unders-x/#post-1274125</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Aug 2018 23:04:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No I honestly don’t think they will as they will look smaller when they drop xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ff72b455ae1280d9782d03a2ca097ae</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Can you show me pics of around 350cc or 375cc unders x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-you-show-me-pics-of-around-350cc-or-375cc-unders-x/#post-1274001</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Aug 2018 14:22:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kay, I was a flat 34b, 5”6 9st 8lbs size 8/10 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e4d81b6e9af2a7d25388233db18c5a9</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Stretch marks in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stretch-marks-107/#post-1273920</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Aug 2018 07:41:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sophie, depends how big you are going under or over the muscle and everyone is different. To be honest I had stretch marks on my boobs before surgery due to pregnancy and I no longer have stretch marks now ive had the implants. Also check with the nurse or your surgeon when is ok to use oils on your boobs, that could also help x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd2b817d86416d31d79adc40667347b2</guid>
				<title>HayH and Monique are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1420929/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 20:14:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a63ff4063078f40ed3737f9b970efed</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Can you show me pics of around 350cc or 375cc unders x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-you-show-me-pics-of-around-350cc-or-375cc-unders-x/#post-1273876</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 20:09:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would say go bigger, you won’t regret it, i was offered 350cc as my highest wish I could of had bigger x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68739f0318a47d99e3d089aa69d033c6</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Can you show me pics of around 350cc or 375cc unders x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-you-show-me-pics-of-around-350cc-or-375cc-unders-x/#post-1273868</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 20:09:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kay, i had 350cc hp round unders x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">226f9403f5ed063900969200a719c39f</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic 5ft 7. 10 stone 375 HP unders? Similar stats in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft-7-10-stone-375-hp-unders-similar-stats/#post-1273860</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 20:04:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jess definitely go bigger, I had 350cc hp round unders on 27th July, that’s the highest I was offered but would love to have gone a bit more, pictures below hope that helps x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bbeaedb88d5be57b4c9e228bfbca40d</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Breast augmentation with Dr Giannas? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-augmentation-with-dr-giannas/#post-1273855</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 19:59:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was an empty 34b and had 350cc hp round unders hope that helps x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">535d6da898dfd3d8ea86190684075860</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Breast augmentation with Dr Giannas? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-augmentation-with-dr-giannas/#post-1273847</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 19:57:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Emilie I had my ba with him in 27th July. Happy so far I think</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97bc2ac516d6edc2d52dbc4f2dd1ff03</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Unders or Overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-or-overs-59/#post-1273783</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 09:01:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I had 350cc hp unders, I don’t think there’s a guarantee your boobs will stay in position whether they are under or overs with having children I think there’s a risk to change either way it’s just something you have to consider and do your research on it, maybe ask a different surgeon and see what they say? I know some overs look natural&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1420787"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-or-overs-59/#post-1273783" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fe2a922204eab2b42fb53e246f0f0a2</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Unders or Overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-or-overs-59/#post-1273783</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 09:01:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I had 350cc hp unders, I don’t think there’s a guarantee your boobs will stay in position whether they are under or overs with having children I think there’s a risk to change either way it’s just something you have to co wider and do your research on it, maybe ask a different surgeon and see what they say? I know some overs look natural&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1420785"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-or-overs-59/#post-1273783" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdd2837222127911225a05558d96c926</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Unders or Overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-or-overs-59/#post-1273776</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 08:18:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought unders were more natural as you wouldn’t see so much of the implant shape? Also safer with unders x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a745085cbb0b73eae86c8d3c42ec0a2</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic 26 days PO ?? 375cc HP Unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26-days-po-%f0%9f%8d%89%f0%9f%8d%89-375cc-hp-unders/#post-1273717</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Aug 2018 20:39:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you have any pics of your boobs looking slightly uneven? As mine look uneven slightly worried 🙁 I had 350cc unders I’m only 16 days po x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2175c51b0669bbaee99066ea8d343a6b</guid>
				<title>HayH started the topic Sunbeds in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sunbeds-76/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Aug 2018 09:31:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Probably a silly question but how long after can we go on a Sunbed? And what’s the need to cover boobs? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4f508a96de55e0ba4de567f8a460fa2</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic Numbness/feeling numb ??? Who else has had this? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/numbnessfeeling-numb-who-else-has-had-this/#post-1273574</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Aug 2018 08:48:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Hollie, nice to know it hopefully won’t forever as I’ve heard that people have completely lost sensation that must be horrible xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0cfb2467a40306c64ca5fa81d920ebd</guid>
				<title>HayH replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/twilight-sedation-and-local/#post-1273471</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 17:04:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am 16 days po and it honestly isnt that bad, I am very squeamish and don’t like injections, I kept my eyes closed in theatre and told them not to tell me what they’re doing and just to do it and before I knew it I was out, I think it’s worse when you work yourself up before hand I just tried to keep a blank mind, I’m surprised I had it done co&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1420365"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/twilight-sedation-and-local/#post-1273471" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/363 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 22:31:41 by W3 Total Cache
-->