MYA Space | Heather | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/heatherdanielle/activity/ Activity feed for Heather. Sat, 08 Nov 2025 01:01:17 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 a2bf7285f4f996aeb8b30130f1db59fe Heather and Jodie are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/812305/ Sun, 30 Nov 2014 22:49:41 +0000 0 dbf6ab7c94ef7a195716036c8845786c Heather and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/812295/ Sun, 30 Nov 2014 22:00:36 +0000 0 91c8b3d5cd8e8164856d8da47cdb3268 Heather posted a new activity comment https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/812266/#acomment-812290 Sun, 30 Nov 2014 21:31:11 +0000 hi jenny, thank you for your concern. I just feel like they don’t really care and that i am stupid really for not doing my research, but I thought all this would be explained to me properly. I dont want to be one of those people that moan all the time, because i am happy with my boobs, but now i have these ugly stretch marks I dont know what to…[Read more]

In reply to - Heather posted an update new to the forum and need some advice ]]>
cb44066c21c8b1e7545f6257d4911689 Heather changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/812267/ Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:40:38 +0000 0 c5458fae374dd9dd17f0c1c4dc912f40 Heather posted an update: new to the forum and need some advice https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/812266/ Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:38:27 +0000 new to the forum and need some advice

]]>
3
2617c70166069fbf611d221b5b2f73dc Heather started the topic stretch marks and loss of feeling breast enlargement in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stretch-marks-and-loss-of-feeling-breast-enlargement/ Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:34:55 +0000 hi everyone,

I had my breast enlargement surgery on September the 9th, nearly 3 months ago. It was a 21st birthday gift to myself which I has saved up for, and something I had always wanted due to self esteem issues. I admit now looking back i was extremely naive and I feel that mya took advantage of this. I had never had any experience with…[Read more]

]]>
f94ae791c607eb1040ee7776ca0accae Heather became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/812261/ Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:17:10 +0000 0