<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Heidi | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/heidihi06/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/heidihi06/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Heidi.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 10:24:57 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8774e559f41af6b131a9884c4825b0fc</guid>
				<title>Heidi&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1465787/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jul 2019 20:00:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1aec71a54b37a5897806338fae8ab49</guid>
				<title>Heidi and Claire are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1465588/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jul 2019 20:24:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04f70625b9421d9e4a6136bdac70e4af</guid>
				<title>Heidi replied to the topic August surgeries? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/august-surgeries/#post-1304385</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jul 2019 08:11:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya everyone I&#8217;m booked into the Fitzroy on the 25th August with Mr Giannas. I&#8217;m so excited but nervous too.  My boyfriend is staying with me all day but having to go home for work that evening so I&#8217;m staying in the actual mya hospital. Anyone else staying there would be good to know I have someone to meet for company x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">066dcc42a4c69eae95989ac0f5d37dc2</guid>
				<title>Heidi replied to the topic August surgeries? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/august-surgeries/#post-1304130</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jul 2019 07:56:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I am going on the 24th August. Who is your surgeon? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f35b1103df0b9167bdc57468b0fd865b</guid>
				<title>Heidi changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1465115/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jul 2019 07:54:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8374282695a4a4001dac5ba91109806a</guid>
				<title>Heidi&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1465114/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jul 2019 07:53:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07689ca983f0ccbdd2c78ef827818d91</guid>
				<title>Heidi posted an update: Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has had surgery with [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1465113/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jul 2019 07:50:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has had surgery with Dr giannas and if you had before and after pictures please</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a0e5ef5507e2f155d7a2c1fb73e19e1</guid>
				<title>Heidi became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1463702/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jun 2019 15:45:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/157 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 12:17:39 by W3 Total Cache
-->