<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Helen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/helenpony/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/helenpony/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Helen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:30:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96e76e200e902488a9ab9966a45caf55</guid>
				<title>Helen replied to the topic Sleeping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-94/#post-1311939</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Jan 2020 14:23:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had my op 12 days ago and just started sleeping on my side it says not to sleep on your tummy till 10 to 12 weeks I also don&#8217;t sleep great keep waking up 4 o clock </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1bcfab9a6cc39582f90d019849eb6f9</guid>
				<title>Helen replied to the topic What did you tell people you were having done, in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-did-you-tell-people-you-were-having-done/#post-1311596</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2020 05:07:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It is not as comfy as the the asda one but they told me to get the marcom 1 and they fitted it after surgery </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a4b89201b441878fb75d02e20ad40d2</guid>
				<title>Helen replied to the topic What did you tell people you were having done, in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-did-you-tell-people-you-were-having-done/#post-1311571</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2020 21:43:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also ladies I bought marcom white bra £42 with postage and packaging its OK but must put iodine on your boobs during surgery which has stained it so day after I bought 2 black zip up sports bra from asda £9 each and they are so comfy </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e900dccec7b46c66787a90b1937466b</guid>
				<title>Helen replied to the topic What did you tell people you were having done, in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-did-you-tell-people-you-were-having-done/#post-1311554</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2020 19:35:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had my op last week and love my new boobs but haven&#8217;t told anyone I am sure they will notice I have found I carnt walk 2 of our dogs as can be strong and it makes it sore but am sure will be fine next week</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">045e0a1f5ef4da0c8afe931b567432aa</guid>
				<title>Helen replied to the topic Have been told I can only have 300cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/have-been-told-i-can-only-have-300cc-2/#post-1310196</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Nov 2019 13:37:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I am have surgery 7th ja. 300cc I am 8stone 2 and 5 ft 3 I hope they will look ok</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d21185aa3444a720def659f42ea9a4a</guid>
				<title>Helen became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1476055/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Nov 2019 09:49:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/147 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 02:16:02 by W3 Total Cache
-->