<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Heather | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hingleyh/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hingleyh/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Heather.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 20:27:23 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c517df7e0f0d9e95c0c803cc0b9d0b4</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Can I get my money back!!!???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-get-my-money-back/#post-877406</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Nov 2015 00:02:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes it is her and this is exactly what I am worried about! Xx I just want my money back, after being told one thing then another, I&#8217;m so fed up with the whole situation! I would of never paid ANY money to MYA if they had told me I needed an uplift, reduction and then implants! Xxxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">810d4eabb3682150cd93cc4366825cb8</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Can I get my money back!!!???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-get-my-money-back/#post-877393</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Nov 2015 23:13:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amanda my patient coordinater said that if this surgeon said they couldn&#8217;t do it, then I would get a full refund. The surgeon said he would do it, but only if I had a reduction AND uplift? Completely different from the original straight forward implants MYA originally told me I needed! I&#8217;m so stressed out, if they do not give my money back I will&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-985803"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-get-my-money-back/#post-877393" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89fa8409e183c17eff98fabdec77f15a</guid>
				<title>Heather started the topic Can I get my money back!!!???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-get-my-money-back/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Nov 2015 22:39:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya, I paid MYA £2500 after my first consultation, where they said it was a straight forward breast enlargement. I went for my second consultation and the surgeon said I needed an uplift&#8230; my patient coordinater amanda said I should get a second opinion. So today I had my third consultation and the surgeon said I needed a reduction, uplift THEN&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-985794"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-get-my-money-back/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">999b42c24d0d406fc2a49015f2275b3e</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Been told I need an uplift, I do NOT want a uplift, can I still have my 800cc? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/been-told-i-need-an-uplift-i-do-not-want-a-uplift-can-i-still-have-my-800cc/#post-876732</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Nov 2015 15:36:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No I didn&#8217;t feel comfortable at all with the one surgeon, Dr Giannitrapani watching me like a hawk as I got undressed, standing over me. I feel so ashamed of my body and intimidated! I hope the other surgeon says that I can get it done without a uplift, as I just can&#8217;t afford more time off work and a longer healing process xxx I liked the first&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-984888"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/been-told-i-need-an-uplift-i-do-not-want-a-uplift-can-i-still-have-my-800cc/#post-876732" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80d98b918443b756cd5667a7fd1e7b4b</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Been told I need an uplift, I do NOT want a uplift, can I still have my 800cc? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/been-told-i-need-an-uplift-i-do-not-want-a-uplift-can-i-still-have-my-800cc/#post-876720</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Nov 2015 12:33:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m a D cup hun, I had two other consultations with two other clinics and they said I didn&#8217;t need an uplift, as the size of the implant would be lifting enough. A Mya surgeon also said it was fine to go ahead with the surgery with the 800cc I wanted. But when I went back for another pre op consultation,after I had paid for the surgery, he said he&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-984873"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/been-told-i-need-an-uplift-i-do-not-want-a-uplift-can-i-still-have-my-800cc/#post-876720" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cfeb0cf84f44d09f272847a4049e9de</guid>
				<title>Heather started the topic Been told I need an uplift, I do NOT want a uplift, can I still have my 800cc? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/been-told-i-need-an-uplift-i-do-not-want-a-uplift-can-i-still-have-my-800cc/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Nov 2015 00:03:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya, went to see my surgeon Wednesday, I was told I need a uplift and that I could only have 300cc. I was absolutely fuming as I was told that I didn&#8217;t need a uplift, by two other clinics and that I could have 800cc! I&#8217;ve already paid for my surgery and now it seems everything is going wrong! I am going to see another surgeon Wednesday&#8230; If he&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-984832"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/been-told-i-need-an-uplift-i-do-not-want-a-uplift-can-i-still-have-my-800cc/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">861ccff17983e4c9f4e1994bff12b9e6</guid>
				<title>Heather posted an update: Told I need a uplift, really do not want a uplift! can I get [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/984827/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2015 23:51:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Told I need a uplift, really do not want a uplift! can I get my 800cc without an uplift??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37728d9d3ec92b329ed2ea3a08876b46</guid>
				<title>Heather changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/984826/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2015 23:50:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0d36e438251d01652be983e0eab7152</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Told I need a uplift and can&#039;t have 800cc!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/told-i-need-a-uplift-and-cant-have-800cc/#post-876310</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Oct 2015 00:22:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m based in Wolverhampton, so I have to travel to Birmingham to get to the clinic x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0625f119d27223ba4dbe3619d2bea26</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Told I need a uplift and can&#039;t have 800cc!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/told-i-need-a-uplift-and-cant-have-800cc/#post-876165</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 14:39:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t remember for the life of me beaut, he was a white man who had a very strong accent, I can&#8217;t remember it&#8217;s driving me mad! But I did not appreciate his attitude, nor his utter disregard for MY personal choice. I&#8217;m not prepared to pay over 5 grand for something I don&#8217;t want lol xx I&#8217;m hoping the other surgeon says otherwise next week! Or&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-984240"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/told-i-need-a-uplift-and-cant-have-800cc/#post-876165" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">555290e5e8eb60a54c3cac908172343f</guid>
				<title>Heather started the topic Told I need a uplift and can&#039;t have 800cc!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/told-i-need-a-uplift-and-cant-have-800cc/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 13:59:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya, I&#8217;m stressing out. I&#8217;ve paid for my breast enlargement with mya at Birmingham clinic. I got told what i wanted was fine and easy to do. Went to see the surgeon yesterday, who made me feel rather uncomfortable watching me like a hawk as I got undressed to show him my breasts. He instantly said he wasn&#8217;t going to do the procedure, he wanted me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-984227"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/told-i-need-a-uplift-and-cant-have-800cc/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43d0c763a30a818075617799331b8f39</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic How big can you go with implants? I want 800cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-big-can-you-go-with-implants-i-want-800cc/#post-875397</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:24:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya beaut, I can&#8217;t find any pictures of 800cc implants and I know they cost a fortune for extra ccs. I wish I could find someone who&#8217;s already had the 800cc just so I can get an idea of what it&#8217;s going to look like. As I&#8217;m a size 14 and a D currently. I wanted the really big fake boob look and submuscluer implants to complete the look. I&#8217;m booked&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-983147"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-big-can-you-go-with-implants-i-want-800cc/#post-875397" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4dcb733ece5c506e604e89700080bc96</guid>
				<title>Heather started the topic How big can you go with implants? I want 800cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-big-can-you-go-with-implants-i-want-800cc/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Oct 2015 20:08:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya, I want really big boobs. I&#8217;ve paid for surgery and I&#8217;ve booked for 15th December. I want to know how big you can go with MYA implants. I know 800cc is what I want, if  I can go bigger without it implicating the cost? Let me know please! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">919ea8b1b7d2fac0a559bbd11b9c61c9</guid>
				<title>Heather started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-price-for-700cc-implants-3k-saved-already-how-much/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Oct 2015 09:51:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya girls I&#8217;m looking for some advice. I&#8217;ve been to my first consultation which wasn&#8217;t very helpful! So I&#8217;m on here. I want around 700cc implants sub muscular. I&#8217;ve got 3k saved already. How much do you think it would cost? For any ladies who have had the bigger implant. Estimated prices would be so helpful thank you! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1991663c6e561756ada7e1f8c6bbef2a</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic declined finance from mya and tesco loans, what now? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/declined-finance-from-mya-and-tesco-loans-what-now/page/2/#post-815737</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:17:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know, I&#8217;m going to the bank Friday, hopefully something will come off it and I&#8217;ll be able to get my boobs done lol! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0f83fff5034bcc5a3031949fc95482a</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic declined finance from mya and tesco loans, what now? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/declined-finance-from-mya-and-tesco-loans-what-now/page/2/#post-815562</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2015 14:55:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah i phoned them and they said i have to wait 3 months again xxx i am giving up hope tbh! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a9f3d995bf38e31541319415825be34</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic declined finance from mya and tesco loans, what now? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/declined-finance-from-mya-and-tesco-loans-what-now/page/2/#post-815395</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2015 01:42:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hitachi declined me too lmao, wtf is happening to me 🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15806be3b3cde640af029ba68ffc247d</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic declined finance from mya and tesco loans, what now? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/declined-finance-from-mya-and-tesco-loans-what-now/#post-815393</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2015 01:00:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m going to try Hitachi and see what they say lol xx feel like it&#8217;s going to take forever  to get my bobs done it&#8217;s so depressing! Been absolutely miserable  xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c383c00adaf98d1b4b3409d358b5237a</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic declined finance from mya and tesco loans, what now? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/declined-finance-from-mya-and-tesco-loans-what-now/#post-815225</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:35:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah i dont know what to do if they decline me too, i just want to see if i have other options available xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">064dcffdb2ce2ae5632558eda51570b2</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic declined finance from mya and tesco loans, what now? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/declined-finance-from-mya-and-tesco-loans-what-now/#post-815219</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:21:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am with natwest i need to apply lmao xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42ee49fce3cb7257e1eede1460c8b667</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic declined finance from mya and tesco loans, what now? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/declined-finance-from-mya-and-tesco-loans-what-now/#post-815217</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:18:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you everyone, how much can you  apply for on a credit card?? Xxx means alot to know that i can get advice xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c02b52764509270410d6aaeb4a8c4bb</guid>
				<title>Heather started the topic declined finance from mya and tesco loans, what now? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/declined-finance-from-mya-and-tesco-loans-what-now/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 12:09:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i need help, I&#8217;ve tried application for a loan from mya and tesco, both declined me even though i have no debts, credit cards,loans nothing. I work full time 1200pm. But they still declined me!? Help! Anywhere else that will accept me for a loan? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9cd67ba37bb1b4823fde77cbb0eaa65</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic consultation over still not received finance  application  link? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/consultation-over-still-not-received-finance-application-link/#post-814951</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Feb 2015 20:33:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok thank you all, I&#8217;ll keep checking 🙂 i got a load of leaflets and paper stuff I&#8217;ve gotta read through too 🙂 I&#8217;ve been waiting ages and I&#8217;m so impatient lol! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0a17d1bd42ec0aa67054d43de4939ee</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic consultation over still not received finance  application  link? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/consultation-over-still-not-received-finance-application-link/#post-814925</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Feb 2015 19:33:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve  checked  my junk box, haven&#8217;t  been  able  to get through via phone either  🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b61e4b00ba1f7072fe8ddc89ce624433</guid>
				<title>Heather started the topic consultation over still not received finance  application  link? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/consultation-over-still-not-received-finance-application-link/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Feb 2015 19:24:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Help, I&#8217;ve been to my consultat ion today and they lady said she would  email  the link to finance form and send me her number? She said she would  so it whilst I was there&#8230; still nothing  and my appointment  was at 2pm?? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91a86287847abd7ff26cba6306c58635</guid>
				<title>Heather posted an update: Been to the consultation, got to go back Tuesday to see the surgen! Xx</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/868652/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Feb 2015 16:43:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been to the consultation, got to go back Tuesday to see the surgen! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75912266d2504d433d5f9bbb6bd80068</guid>
				<title>Heather started the topic First consultation tomorrow, what to expect? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-consultation-tomorrow-what-to-expect/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:31:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya! Consultation tomorrow, looking forward to it, but soo nervous! I know exactly what i want. BIG, even, non asymmetrical boobs! Post breastfeeding momma who&#8217;s boobs have gone to crap! Looking for under the muscle 1900+cc. I&#8217;ll have to see what they say but I know what i want. What did you go through??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b56724475b5ecea28026ce06f6cef11a</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Credit score 880 will i be accepted for finance!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/credit-score-880-will-i-be-accepted-for-finance/#post-814259</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 23:01:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>All my fingers and toes are crossed! xx so excited about it, nervous but I&#8217;ve wanted this for years Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63d836754031e3df1fea0df12b2c3339</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Credit score 880 will i be accepted for finance!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/credit-score-880-will-i-be-accepted-for-finance/#post-814158</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 21:24:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I&#8217;ve seen on the website they have 4 options, i would definitely go for option 2 and I&#8217;m going to be doing youtube videos on my journey too! Xx definitely excited lmao xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca458aabe75c6dcdb5c172b6fe3b1161</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Credit score 880 will i be accepted for finance!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/credit-score-880-will-i-be-accepted-for-finance/#post-814093</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:26:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Omg can&#8217;t wait! Got my consultation Saturday, the wait is driving me mental, i just want to know lol xxx I&#8217;m not getting my hopes fully up as i don&#8217;t want to be disheartened if they do say no xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9eb1ba771d04225315c4d4ab63ddf29</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Credit score 880 will i be accepted for finance!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/credit-score-880-will-i-be-accepted-for-finance/#post-814054</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:33:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do they accept you straight away or do you have to wait xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4cae2d6fd3cd00670cfe07d3495dae6</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic 2 weeks post op... 1138cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-post-op-1138cc/#post-813720</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:20:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>These are exactly the size i want to go for! xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca8e32cfb2f687e7dc11498a640ee990</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic breast enlargement can my husband be accepted for finance? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-can-my-husband-be-accepted-for-finance/#post-813719</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:05:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you! If mya don&#8217;t accept me i will be going to tesco loans xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de0a7db0cc9bb3235da4cd51244f32dc</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Credit score 880 will i be accepted for finance!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/credit-score-880-will-i-be-accepted-for-finance/#post-813718</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:03:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Katie, I&#8217;m going for my consultation Saturday and going to see if they will accept me! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ef3eaf55b47c2012f1e8a0639644b80</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic Credit score 880 will i be accepted for finance!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/credit-score-880-will-i-be-accepted-for-finance/#post-813717</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:02:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I used the experian credit reports and tried the 1 month free trial lol xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db1c857699d5ee59bdd573fe6f0b1acd</guid>
				<title>Heather started the topic Credit score 880 will i be accepted for finance!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/credit-score-880-will-i-be-accepted-for-finance/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 22:29:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya! I&#8217;ve already asked a simler question but here is another lol! Has anyone been accepted for finance with mya with a credit score of 880 (fair 1 point off good) really need to know if anyone has??? Would be so helpful thank you!!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3ea703ec7e7d2ed8e6121e2417b1dc4</guid>
				<title>Heather posted an update: Going for my consultation Saturday! Hopefully get the ball [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/865231/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:53:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Going for my consultation Saturday! Hopefully get the ball rolling! Xxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4dabe41ff440d68e90bd8088ee31eb38</guid>
				<title>Heather&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/865221/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:50:20 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">656b9c05fc5d0d749bbddce420974799</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic breast enlargement can my husband be accepted for finance? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-can-my-husband-be-accepted-for-finance/#post-813608</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:45:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m just scared tbh lmao i don&#8217;t want to make the long journey there only to be let down. Also if I&#8217;m accepted i want to get them done extremely quickly! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">262ff658c830aa0aa74be49881c5dc5c</guid>
				<title>Heather changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/865108/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 18:25:26 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92ce0a90643542eb983b52f2a5ac95ab</guid>
				<title>Heather changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/865107/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 18:23:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ba9cf196c7b060368a43bf08ebbfcc2</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic breast enlargement can my husband be accepted for finance? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-can-my-husband-be-accepted-for-finance/#post-813554</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 18:00:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ive got my consultation Saturday 🙂 i just want new boobs! Xxx lmao xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">180346b69e246c03218b49a1fa346455</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic breast enlargement can my husband be accepted for finance? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-can-my-husband-be-accepted-for-finance/#post-813527</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 16:05:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve checked his credit score and its 880 out of 999 seen fair but 1 point off good? Will we be accepted??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef9ab99c3ebde4e1d305d36a2a449465</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic breast enlargement can my husband be accepted for finance? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-can-my-husband-be-accepted-for-finance/#post-813522</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 15:48:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t have a clue what his credit score is like 🙁 it&#8217;s been driving me mad xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03ffd632cd532161212307f89545e785</guid>
				<title>Heather started the topic breast enlargement can my husband be accepted for finance? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-can-my-husband-be-accepted-for-finance/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 15:32:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya everyone. I&#8217;m going this Saturday to have my consultation but i am worried. I know i won&#8217;t be accepted for finance, but I&#8217;m hoping my partner will! He works full time,wage is £1200 no ccjs, no loans or credit cards. I hope we get accepted for finance! but I&#8217;m not very optimistic about it as i don&#8217;t think we will. I want advice off anyone who&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-865014"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-enlargement-can-my-husband-be-accepted-for-finance/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0aed2237d3a5833004627e31afdada2</guid>
				<title>Heather became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/865009/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 15:27:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/283 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 22:49:39 by W3 Total Cache
-->