<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Hannah | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hjlewis350/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hjlewis350/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Hannah.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 20:14:41 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66135979f219537747fcbf52e76cff31</guid>
				<title>Hannah started the topic Recovery time in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-time-21/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Nov 2015 23:18:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls<br />
I&#8217;m booled to have mine done in December but my question is how bad is the recovery? I only ask because I am a teacher and so not really afford to have the recommended 2 weeks off! I need to have minimal time off,but I don&#8217;t want to commit if going to work is going to be super painful and also ruin my recovery and new boobs!<br />
Any advice&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-988785"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-time-21/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9a818959af89a66e6c596645a117ff1</guid>
				<title>Hannah became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/987703/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:39:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 21:28:56 by W3 Total Cache
-->