<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Holley8383 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/holley8383/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/holley8383/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Holley8383.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 22:51:30 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d5caff41121efb3ca38cdc5a92f6701</guid>
				<title>Holley8383 replied to the topic Help ! Post labiaplasty + hoodectomy and I look a mess :( in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-post-labiaplasty-hoodectomy-and-i-look-a-mess/#post-1327400</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Sep 2021 12:18:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I am now 25 days post op. Still  a significant amount of swelling especially on one side of my labia. My biggest concern is the other side, where the hood has been sewn to attach to the labia, I think, everything swells in such a weird way I&#8217;m struggling to see what bit is what still. Any way on the swollen side that stitching has allowed the 2&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1511437"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-post-labiaplasty-hoodectomy-and-i-look-a-mess/#post-1327400" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37c93671072e4528932553eb7fcd0cd0</guid>
				<title>Holley8383 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1509571/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Aug 2021 18:30:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 23:52:22 by W3 Total Cache
-->