<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Holly16 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/holly16/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/holly16/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Holly16.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e7bd18af9a67f81b9bf84bedde65fe6</guid>
				<title>Holly16 and Daisy Grace Jeffery are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/946326/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Jun 2015 17:22:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e7b11b6061ec4ff03e67ef77e7abe28</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic Anyone had Mr marcellino please?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-mr-marcellino-please/#post-842769</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 22:31:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hun, I had him yesterday and so far so good 🙂 very lovely and comforting guy xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c20ef6fa8abd678a8906d65ce2767af</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic My Instagram for 350cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-instagram-for-350cc-overs/#post-842730</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 19:44:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okay I&#8217;ll accept you ladies xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db64c3afda46e69927b06af5280d6d74</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic My Instagram for 350cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-instagram-for-350cc-overs/#post-842602</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 12:52:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girl, I&#8217;ll accept you both now xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">071f0ed40ada250f9a6fd012327d2d96</guid>
				<title>Holly16 started the topic My Instagram for 350cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-instagram-for-350cc-overs/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 10:54:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey if you wanna see my pictures and ready my story add me on Instagram ba-mya-may-2015. Please message me before so I can accept you xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ca498b47b8beeae354f9075c1336d00</guid>
				<title>Holly16 and Sophie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/931188/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2015 08:07:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76f5d7d95d200bbbc7db15c54b4681dd</guid>
				<title>Holly16 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/931178/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2015 07:51:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c694dc602364a267e12bf0630e68c15b</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 5th May Fitzroy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5th-may-fitzroy/#post-840845</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Apr 2015 21:52:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry girlies haven&#8217;t been on here for a while. I&#8217;ve got a week today and so excited! Don&#8217;t feel nervous at all just want the 5th to be here already xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fc4208d10e8fdf9eebb389cc2eac841</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 5th May Fitzroy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5th-may-fitzroy/#post-838771</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:04:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh god so am I! I can&#8217;t believe how quickly the time has gone. I&#8217;m really excited as well though xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d76d717a3bd25c5db3bffc223227480d</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 5th May Fitzroy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5th-may-fitzroy/#post-838632</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Apr 2015 19:32:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I booked mine back in February but I wanted it in may so I&#8217;m not sure how long the wait usually is xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">717b8611c86f073b82d800f77b960316</guid>
				<title>Holly16 started the topic 5th May Fitzroy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5th-may-fitzroy/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Apr 2015 11:24:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I anyone else having their surgery on the 5th May at Fitzroy? Only 16 days away and starting to get nervous!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45bbb93e1378224fe3ef30ab344bbe0d</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic Op booked.. Second thoughts? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-booked-second-thoughts/#post-835416</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Apr 2015 20:01:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey chick, I&#8217;ve got mine booked for may 5th and last weekend was the first time I started to panick!! Really started to question if I was doing the right thing but I know I&#8217;m not happy as I am now. Everybody gets days where they think oh god! As long as you prepare your self and are realistic there&#8217;s no way you&#8217;ll be disappointed. Just a lot of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-917107"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-booked-second-thoughts/#post-835416" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba61bbf978558783a4730536137b6a92</guid>
				<title>Holly16 and Vanessa are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/914709/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Apr 2015 20:33:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fe16e6b29c31b733895879ff5a7d07a</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 32b and been advised 350cc will this be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/page/2/#post-834027</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2015 17:34:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just added you on Instagram Vanessa xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94058a5f2132da110ec88868ed751499</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 32b and been advised 350cc will this be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/page/2/#post-834026</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2015 17:31:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Vanessa what size are you now? Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">848d4c3f5e7efcea5bd45c8136fa17f4</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 32b and been advised 350cc will this be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/page/2/#post-834025</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2015 17:30:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Emma, yeah I got the same but then he crossed out the 300 which has made me a bit uncomfortable so I&#8217;m thinking about going back again. Just so hard as I work full time and it conflicts with my hours. I&#8217;m thinking of trying the rice trick as it may ease my mind xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfbe29b13fb20f9ad4c9bab69a6808b6</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 32b and been advised 350cc will this be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/page/2/#post-830603</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:03:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>He seemed to push the bigger size for me. I kept saying c/d but he started pushing d/DD so I&#8217;m a bit nervous! Obviously don&#8217;t want to be too big! I&#8217;m told unders as its more natural and I know you lose size when you get unders so I&#8217;m happy, what about you? I just really let him tell me what I needed. I think im getting high profile xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b908b86519e46bdeef2085135c6615c</guid>
				<title>Holly16 and Carla Errington are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/905614/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:56:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26d9469148c68df665a66e1dd08e7859</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 32b and been advised 350cc will this be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/#post-829700</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:50:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve just been told I will be having unders as well. Feel a lot more comfortable now! <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/carla/' rel="nofollow ugc">@carla</a> just added you hope you don&#8217;t mind xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81586171421450398a1bc34cec06a6a8</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 32b and been advised 350cc will this be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/#post-829270</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:35:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/pollyleavold/' rel="nofollow ugc">@pollyleavold</a> yeah course that&#8217;s fine 🙂 my op is booked for may 5th so still got a while unfortunately 🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5af0d747331f235fa92e77325502ef8</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 32b and been advised 350cc will this be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/#post-829269</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:33:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for all the help girls 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73c052866dd1678f1cf5074bfde67b6f</guid>
				<title>Holly16 and Chelsea are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/902449/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2015 21:58:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fb05ce75c8b5cc557900db78e3d355d</guid>
				<title>Holly16 and Sharks are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/902334/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2015 19:29:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59523b317d20e4d07d15515218e5075f</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 32b and been advised 350cc will this be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/#post-828398</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:34:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I wear very padded bras as well so that makes me feel more comfortable. Phewwww I thought I was going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe haha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5299b24954c679e73d1382514364349</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 32b and been advised 350cc will this be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/#post-828397</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:32:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Added you <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/chelsea10/' rel="nofollow ugc">@chelsea10</a> xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29ace18ee4553b6c3c8e07ef4cbf5e61</guid>
				<title>Holly16 replied to the topic 32b and been advised 350cc will this be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/#post-828369</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:55:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think I&#8217;m having partials as well. I hope they&#8217;re as I&#8217;m quite small so I don&#8217;t want them to look out of proportion or make me look a fatter. Just so hard choosing a size as I went into the consultation expecting 300cc as even that was bigger then I originally planned then he advised 350cc which was a big shock! I heard that they look smaller&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-902198"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/#post-828369" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebf4463a0a4a68b8626bdc13325253b1</guid>
				<title>Holly16 started the topic 32b and been advised 350cc will this be too big? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32b-and-been-advised-350cc-will-this-be-too-big/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:26:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m a 32b and been advised by Dr Marcellino to get 350cc. I want to look natural so only really want to be a small D but scared this will make me too big. Has anybody had him before? Also what size are people now from having 350cc?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db013473ae6acdfcd8dbd17034e9c418</guid>
				<title>Holly16 changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/902107/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:10:59 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37559b7826d85fb9ecf45bd1ffb94ba1</guid>
				<title>Holly16&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/902094/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:00:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">791f45c024fa8dcb631e51131749e324</guid>
				<title>Holly16 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/876277/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Feb 2015 10:34:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/272 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 02:48:41 by W3 Total Cache
-->