<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Holly | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hollybennettxx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hollybennettxx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Holly.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">196a70d1e2d874af0fcc54456cbd3fa2</guid>
				<title>Holly and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1663510/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Apr 2024 09:59:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c15adcbca94f0e28249f7e2fa73262e</guid>
				<title>Holly and natalie214 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1178379/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Jun 2017 20:01:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">025d6589750c46bded174a73686a6c75</guid>
				<title>Holly and ST.x are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1067552/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Aug 2016 19:42:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3071906841a88fb588392e971773c18e</guid>
				<title>Holly and rachael are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1048479/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 May 2016 06:59:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66b122b1890ce8a349333add64342103</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic Emotional wreck in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/emotional-wreck-2/#post-740931</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 11:56:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Cheryl I had my ba on the same day as you and have just started to feel a bit better these past few days! I had to take a another week off work already had 2 off on holiday! I was the same as you I was in agony in the mornings it eased off as the day went on but then by night I was really uncomfortable again. I know it&#8217;s horrible but it will&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-617690"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/emotional-wreck-2/#post-740931" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2799d87ee908c9a0b0d5c480ac3164b1</guid>
				<title>Holly and Bethany are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/605249/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Apr 2014 14:08:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fcc6e35b23ab4f52b0abea3b1b7e827</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/co-codamol/#post-739502</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Apr 2014 15:04:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i would take laxatives hun the co co codamaol bunged me up didn&#8217;t go to the loo for 6 days and thats only because i had enough and had to stop taking them was horrible! my sis had her op with me same day same surgeon and she was the same about a week before she got the toilet was on the phone  to the docs in agony! it was awful being so bloated on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-602347"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/co-codamol/#post-739502" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9106e38fe93354532abec5b5021e4973</guid>
				<title>Holly and Trish are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/594992/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Apr 2014 20:29:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">838183f3d38f1bf32f984d7cdc47aa1d</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic Period and op?.. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/period-and-op/#post-736851</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2014 12:09:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun I was meant to get mines on the day of op and I told them at the hospital but it was fine never once mentioned re scheduling don&#8217;t think it matters! Mines never came I until like 5 days later though think all the meds put a stop to it as I&#8217;m usually bang on the day lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22dec32ef976f5cf625e81d62d5d45db</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic 470 overs first pics added :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/470-overs-first-pics-added/#post-736849</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2014 12:05:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awww thanks Hun :I&#8217;m living them  so far 🙂 aww you must be so excited it will fly in you have nothing to worry about my big sis had 525s on the same day as me and hers look amazing!!  Wish I was allowed to go that we but bigger haha xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">558081c7adaa078135dd9e9e40249289</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic before pic also added xx in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-pic-also-added-xx/#post-736828</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2014 10:26:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i know us woman are never happy haha!! i was the same felt like a bloody life time was freaking that they were were going to look weird nipples pointing all over the place but thankfully i was happy straight away 🙂 yeah my nipples are constantly up lol i can only feel the left one hoping the other one comes to life soon feels weird! I&#8217;m ten days&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-583552"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-pic-also-added-xx/#post-736828" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25c53b2bcc6e2b458bc17d271b9722f4</guid>
				<title>Holly and Michaela are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/583527/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2014 10:13:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c80ab3b809f453527b29df2b7a1c273c</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic before pic also added xx in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-pic-also-added-xx/#post-736822</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2014 10:13:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hahaha aww thanks hun yeah they were okay just not nearly big enough for me! so happy now hopefully they don&#8217;t change too much!  you must be dying to see yours it was torture going through all that and no seeing them for a week x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4903725c38cb209b5e48dffe395a2ab</guid>
				<title>Holly started the topic before pic also added xx in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-pic-also-added-xx/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2014 09:50:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>ive also added a before pic so you girls can compare the difference xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">882da7c2828d0a58916aebb30228355a</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic 470 overs first pics added :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/470-overs-first-pics-added/#post-736807</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2014 09:19:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey hun no problem I&#8217;ve accepted 🙂 awww mr frati is a god hun and the horrible week of strapping will be over before you know it 🙂  xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21ee1f8d0dc4267bf80e9672ae2f70ab</guid>
				<title>Holly started the topic 470 overs first pics added :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/470-overs-first-pics-added/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2014 09:14:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey ladies I&#8217;ve uploaded a couple of pics of my new additions just got the strapping off the other day and so far I&#8217;m loving them eventually starting to feel a bit more normal today 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">481664a228a6cec4f4749c64a755580a</guid>
				<title>Holly and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/579807/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:27:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74a3fa594012f264258061201f5e7e37</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic m&#38;s zip front extra high impact sporta bra in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ms-zip-front-extra-high-impact-sporta-bra/#post-736141</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:36:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>me too it is amazing !! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b818f328c77ceb5984d1f2d4bf51ec8d</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic DR FRATI. 380 or 410s!!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-380-or-410s/#post-736008</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:53:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>they won&#8217;t be to big hun I&#8217;m really slim and just got 470s was terrified  they were going to be way to big but i got my strapping off today and i love them go for the biggest  offered 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b818f328c77ceb5984d1f2d4bf51ec8d</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic DR FRATI. 380 or 410s!!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-380-or-410s/#post-736008</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:53:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>they won&#8217;t be to big hun I&#8217;m really slim and just got 470s was terrified  they were going to be way to big but i got my strapping off today and i love them go for the biggest  offered 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1fd9594ab78c9b02a4aff9009ec7395</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic Period? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/period-5/#post-736006</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:50:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i was due to start the day of op hun i just let them know that was the case was no problem though and i never ended up getting it for about another 5 days, all the meds and stuff must have put a halt on it lol as I&#8217;m usually bang on xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1fd9594ab78c9b02a4aff9009ec7395</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic Period? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/period-5/#post-736006</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:50:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i was due to start the day of op hun i just let them know that was the case was no problem though and i never ended up getting it for about another 5 days, all the meds and stuff must have put a halt on it lol as I&#8217;m usually bang on xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6e56032dfc40ed5ec17b7c98371fa68</guid>
				<title>Holly and Nicole are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/545661/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:36:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d89afdc57d5093716b47b127442f82d1</guid>
				<title>Holly and zazy88 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/542796/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:44:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f5e3dcdc241f9851affcac66d518aea</guid>
				<title>Holly and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/542316/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Apr 2014 18:05:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">893db033ecebaef8c66b6906c06392db</guid>
				<title>Holly and Megan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/542163/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:53:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69c27322d45d432c25f0e8ca32ef5d97</guid>
				<title>Holly and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/542031/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:18:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52f6659b4d6f06a95fc39a26a1ffbcbc</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic 3 days po 470 overs in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-days-po-470-overs/#post-735177</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:40:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awwww  I saw ur pics they look great you must be so pleased  already just wish I could see mines now 🙁  I was fine the day of op also but not so good the past 2 days it&#8217;s worse in the morning though being in one position all night  doesn&#8217;t help at all hopefully tomorrow will be better  who was ur surgeon Hun did u not have any strapping at all? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">726d97ee411cb17153ff8b0ebe282a4a</guid>
				<title>Holly and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/541975/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:27:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80a25dc2341abfd09b1796378eaf0776</guid>
				<title>Holly started the topic 3 days po 470 overs in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-days-po-470-overs/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:42:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls I had my op on Wednesday everything went really well sorry I haven&#8217;t been on till now been a bit mad travelling back and forth from Manchester to Scotland. I had me frati an although he is a man of few words I know I was in great hands. After the op I felt fine not much pain at all was really lucky but I have to say yesterday and today I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-541940"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-days-po-470-overs/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e692ffcd4dea820a4ad0ba823f35895</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic BA today! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-today-5/#post-733763</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Apr 2014 08:09:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awww good luck Hunni I&#8217;m tomorrow way to leave now though as I&#8217;m from Scotland and have to go to Manchester  xxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e3840d420aa416e5f30c39fe354022c</guid>
				<title>Holly and Sophie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/534990/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Apr 2014 17:43:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df7ab914eb29e277e4f96ee744c7c17c</guid>
				<title>Holly and Holly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/533620/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Apr 2014 21:22:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f777d1db6efa20c765a1d058a600cc26</guid>
				<title>Holly and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/532889/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Apr 2014 09:32:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">988f4cc8ceca350cab317b2a19de57f9</guid>
				<title>Holly and Kimberley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/531994/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 12:21:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c613cda794bf9485fb93ed7c58a1987</guid>
				<title>Holly and Nicole are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/530788/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 12:08:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fd17a7fe0978dc58f30f124b98cd496</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic 295cc, what cup size will they be?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/295cc-what-cup-size-will-they-be/#post-732449</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 11:57:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wouldn&#8217;t worry Hun u won&#8217;t look to big I was really worried about that to as I&#8217;m pretty slim size 8 and 6 in certain clothes! And I&#8217;m getting 470!! I about passed out when he told me didn&#8217;t think there was any chance I would get that size.  It&#8217;s normal to worry but I honestly think you should go for the biggest offered  your surgeon wouldn&#8217;t give&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-530781"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/295cc-what-cup-size-will-they-be/#post-732449" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5a221aa7fa923650e65d90b4840e722</guid>
				<title>Holly and Susan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/530707/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 10:35:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69c61f44cffe025e24f5b13e698fa50d</guid>
				<title>Holly and Charlie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/529751/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Apr 2014 07:28:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1976cc58c6842e5df68781b9267aee9</guid>
				<title>Holly and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/528024/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Apr 2014 11:49:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">952d7616868c8623b3fb115ba34c01c5</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic 470 overs in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/470-overs/#post-731046</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 23:42:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww that&#8217;s great I&#8217;m having mr frati my sis is having hers done on the same day with him too so at least I&#8217;ll have some moral support I&#8217;m a 32 b Hun hoping to achieve a dd but don&#8217;t want to be massive that&#8217;s my main worry as I&#8217;m quite slim and tall what were u before op? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a2815a156e073f5e24fb50ded21222c</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic 470 overs in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/470-overs/#post-730950</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:57:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hunni hope your new additions are being good to you 🙂 I&#8217;m having 470 overs on the 9th so nervous do you mind if I add you how did you find the experience? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c171d806f3754efd64f8098e13668413</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic Getting close! Freaking out! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-close-freaking-out/#post-730801</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:16:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@kirsty yours look amazing Hun  that shouldn&#8217;t be too much different to what I&#8217;m getting getting I&#8217;ll be happy if mines look similar.  It&#8217;s just my nerves getting the better of me this forum is a godsend. I am having mr frati as well were you in surgery for long xxxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ee3ef0b1008254b94433e585defaeab</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic Getting close! Freaking out! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-close-freaking-out/#post-730798</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:12:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/laura/' rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> awww good luck to you too what hospital are you going to I&#8217;m going to bridge water in Manchester can&#8217;t believe how quick this has came around xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69baa64e8a88c320dbfa85c648f3d9a7</guid>
				<title>Holly replied to the topic Getting close! Freaking out! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-close-freaking-out/#post-730786</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:25:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awww thanks Hun I just can&#8217;t wait till they are here and see the end results I know it&#8217;s  normal to feel nervous got a million and one things flying around in my head the main thing being that they will turn out horrible I&#8217;ve seen loads of girls pics and they all look fab awww I&#8217;m sure if they cancelled on me I would be gutted so your right thanks&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-527339"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-close-freaking-out/#post-730786" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa73b3782fbcc5cb7f5ed0c3743d0708</guid>
				<title>Holly started the topic Getting close! Freaking out! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-close-freaking-out/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:32:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls not long now the 9th of April and I will have some lovely boobies hopefully! I&#8217;m pretty nervous and keep thinking am I doing the right thing what if I end up looking worse off or I end up hating how they look I see so many girls who are just over the moon to be getting them but  one minute I&#8217;m excited and the next I&#8217;m freaking out! I know&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-527292"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-close-freaking-out/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7d265f40442892309501cb6f9447c3c</guid>
				<title>Holly and sam are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/525664/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Mar 2014 21:10:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">382c8317a0936bde68e2cbbf00fd449c</guid>
				<title>Holly and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/523259/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Mar 2014 21:47:59 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3abcfc0fd685c09b3392f4a8f9fc9372</guid>
				<title>Holly and Jamie Leanne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/522899/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Mar 2014 14:09:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20d0b40d255c53bf43a9ca2e28b775db</guid>
				<title>Holly and Ylouise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/522852/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:26:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/488 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 02:53:56 by W3 Total Cache
-->