<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Heather | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hthrmcdonald/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hthrmcdonald/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Heather.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 21:30:05 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a8dd7f6a8f745b8c705159ec5f6efb0</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic 3 days post op  325cc hp unders! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-days-post-op-325cc-hp-unders/#post-882851</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Dec 2015 21:03:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all!! I&#8217;ve had the strapping off today and it is so strange looking down and seeing boobies haha! The strapping did cut into skin and I&#8217;m now 24/7 in post surgery bras. Also 7 days have made such a difference and I&#8217;ve been off pain relief for 2/3 days now, but I&#8217;m very pleased with what I&#8217;m seeing so far 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12a5e4081a6fceccc362a06f35767a92</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic 3 days post op  325cc hp unders! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-days-post-op-325cc-hp-unders/#post-882851</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Dec 2015 21:03:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all!! I&#8217;ve had the strapping off today and it is so strange looking down and seeing boobies haha! The strapping did cut into skin and I&#8217;m not 24/7 in post surgery bras. Also 7 days have made such a difference and I&#8217;ve been off pain relief for 2/3 days now, but I&#8217;m very pleased with what I&#8217;m seeing so far 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">094cb7181f4128533b7b0fa686871e76</guid>
				<title>Heather posted an update: Strapping removed, boobies free!</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/993379/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Dec 2015 20:58:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Strapping removed, boobies free!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9344433b524f6e369b4887978496dc17</guid>
				<title>Heather replied to the topic 3 days post op  325cc hp unders! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-days-post-op-325cc-hp-unders/#post-882403</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Dec 2015 00:32:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So soon and so exciting!! The only thing I didn&#8217;t think about before going in was the urine pregnancy test. I had already stopped drinking and gone to the toilet before leaving that morning, it was a complete nightmare trying to get it done before going down for surgery. Hold the wee lol! Good luck on your op!  X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a08e1da8e4a68b8ed672528995be93fd</guid>
				<title>Heather became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/989952/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Nov 2015 17:51:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/140 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 00:00:53 by W3 Total Cache
-->