<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | IshMarie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ibird/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ibird/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for IshMarie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 10:03:02 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0349cda94f6c9fd15b30c9371923d16</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Girls with big boobs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-big-boobs/#post-1035929</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Aug 2017 08:05:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/chloe/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Chloe</a> did you go under or over? Great size! Xx</p>
<p>@dem well my surgeon said he&#8217;d go 400-425 but is happy to go right upto 500 as the look I&#8217;m after he thinks is around 450-500 but I&#8217;m trying on sizers at my next pc appt as he was pretty rushed yesterday *sigh* so yeah I&#8217;m happy with my options :)xx<br />
<a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/janemarie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@janemarie</a> I&#8217;ve always loved yours they look&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1221599"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-big-boobs/#post-1035929" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97c0a6074b572aed706afe3f433adb12</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Girls with big boobs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-big-boobs/#post-1035106</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Aug 2017 10:22:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/yvonne/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Yvonne</a> I love yours! @DEM I&#8217;ve already been told<br />
I have a lot of good breast tissue and my pc has suggested I go with dr max marcellino as he likes to give women big full boobs etc. I&#8217;m not looking to go massive just a size where I don&#8217;t need to wear push ups or clench my arms together in selfies haha. Not after the Dolly Parton look but thank&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1220630"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-big-boobs/#post-1035106" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0d8c02a203709680378ec266b040ce7</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Girls with big boobs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-big-boobs/#post-1035106</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Aug 2017 10:22:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/yvonne/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Yvonne</a> I love yours! @dem I&#8217;ve already been told<br />
I have a lot of good breast tissue and my pc has suggested I go with dr max marcellino as he likes to give women big full boobs etc. I&#8217;m not looking to go massive just a size where I don&#8217;t need to wear push ups or clench my arms together<br />
In selfies haha. Not after the Dolly Parton look but thank&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1220626"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-big-boobs/#post-1035106" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ceffd499c910c72ebd20824bb3f2af8</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Girls with big boobs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-big-boobs/#post-1034962</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Aug 2017 19:03:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks ladies! How do the overs feel? Xx <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/stacey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@stacey</a> <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jackie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jackie</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">075141cf757e5160ef84120540b4023d</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Heartbroken! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/heartbroken-3/#post-1032908</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Aug 2017 11:53:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw no babe! 🙁 I am soo sorry to hear this! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c92385d83703d1ca7c950f19c34b0c9</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Planning to go up a good few sizes - nip reduction?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/planning-to-go-up-a-good-few-sizes-nip-reduction/#post-1031805</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Aug 2017 12:34:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I posted this in another forum on fb and most the girls have said there&#8217;s didn&#8217;t change either, they just appeared somewhat smaller cause they were now on bigger breast so hopefully that will be my result too! Thank you xxxx <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/stacey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@stacey</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26e18c2805012bcb0073958b1c744caa</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Planning to go up a good few sizes - nip reduction?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/planning-to-go-up-a-good-few-sizes-nip-reduction/#post-1031770</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Aug 2017 09:25:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/stacey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@stacey</a> yeah that&#8217;s what I meant sorry haha, the way they will fit the implants will make my gap less noticeable (I hope ha)! Thank you that&#8217;s good to know, I just don&#8217;t really want to touch my areolas surgically but I also don&#8217;t want to risk ending up with them way too big x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e69f50c025bf7274f2b366e5acb8021b</guid>
				<title>IshMarie started the topic Planning to go up a good few sizes - nip reduction?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/planning-to-go-up-a-good-few-sizes-nip-reduction/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Aug 2017 08:06:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ladies I found out in my pc consultation that I have tubular breasts but I&#8217;m lucky cause it&#8217;s only a mild version in my opinion, so basically I have great shape(boobs), beautiful creases, and a good amount of breast tissue so with the right implants it would bring my nipples to face forward instead of slightly outwards which is where they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1216208"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/planning-to-go-up-a-good-few-sizes-nip-reduction/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12db4e978d72a628f27d4e6bad2397e2</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Denied mya finance - where did you guys go? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/denied-mya-finance-where-did-you-guys-go/#post-1031422</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Aug 2017 08:27:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/elizabeth/' rel="nofollow ugc">@elizabeth</a> I&#8217;m seriously considering that! But like I said I&#8217;m going to have to pay it all by whatever option I choose as my money currently is saving towards a car and no I can&#8217;t wait any longer for this boob journey to happen haha the time is now, I currently earn around a grand a month and my rent is cheap as I share with 3 other people. If I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1215780"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/denied-mya-finance-where-did-you-guys-go/#post-1031422" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01069e0242936bd0b91c9d4a63af218c</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Denied mya finance - where did you guys go? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/denied-mya-finance-where-did-you-guys-go/#post-1031333</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Aug 2017 01:30:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@Amy-belle @lex @mae <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kirsty/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kirsty</a> thanks girls, I&#8217;ll definitely check those options out as I&#8217;m looking to pay it all by finance/loan as I&#8217;m saving my money for my car (great timing I know). I&#8217;m with lloyds so I&#8217;ll have to go to the bank tomorrow to discuss options. The Halifax sounded like a good idea xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7a070621f7167cb35bbee5872c8e312</guid>
				<title>IshMarie started the topic Denied mya finance - where did you guys go? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/denied-mya-finance-where-did-you-guys-go/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Aug 2017 08:10:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If any of you were denied finance at mya and went elsewhere, can you tell me cause I don&#8217;t want to pick the wrong place :/ confused on why I got denied as I have store cards and phone contract that I pay. I guess it&#8217;s because im not easy to find on the system as I&#8217;ve never had council tax to pay etc </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd3bac702ffcad818fe27a22136593a5</guid>
				<title>IshMarie started the topic Max Marcellino work? And finance help?! in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/max-marcellino-work-and-finance-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Aug 2017 05:38:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I’ve had my first consultation today in Cardiff, and booked to have my Pre op consultation with max in a couple weeks, can you girls please post pics of before and after if you’ve had him as I haven’t seen loads of his work yet!</p>
<p>Also has anyone been denied finance and been successful elsewhere?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e72445db7270c6dc98cc875170ba961f</guid>
				<title>IshMarie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1213037/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Aug 2017 01:55:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6a325ffd9716443e4d8a78c405d0e35</guid>
				<title>IshMarie started the topic Pics of Max Marcelino work?! And finance help? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-of-max-marcelino-work-and-finance-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Aug 2017 18:12:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve had my first consultation today in Cardiff, and booked to have my Pre op consultation with max in a couple weeks, can you girls please post pics of before and after if you&#8217;ve had him as I haven&#8217;t seen loads of his work yet! </p>
<p>Also has anyone been denied finance and been successful elsewhere? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60b39d36215bee363c0172ffec816b10</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic PLEASE HELP! Major doubt!:/ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/#post-1029467</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Aug 2017 17:59:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/milly/' rel="nofollow ugc">@milly</a> London exactly my thoughts! I&#8217;d never do something so drastic just to please a man or so called friends, just had my pc consultation today, looking around mid October for surgery. Ooh nice! I hope it all goes amazing for you and thanks! Xx</p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kate/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kate</a> o&#8217;brien aw it&#8217;s fine babe! I&#8217;m surprised myself how many girls were thinking the same thing!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1212935"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/#post-1029467" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f93a8b1c2b8fde16a84988083bd5f582</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic OVERS or UNDERS?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-40/#post-1029017</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:58:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/stacey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Stacey</a> do you know if the rippling is bad even if you can&#8217;t see it? And ah okay xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39873b77be52cacbcf6d57138c1e8c20</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic OVERS or UNDERS?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-40/#post-1029008</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:45:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/claire/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Claire</a> how did you find dr frati? Yeah I get you xx<br />
<a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/janemarie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@janemarie</a> yes yours look great! How are you feeling these days? How long did you take off work? Is your physically demanding or no? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c42906751dda10799a793d6709a0631</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic PLEASE HELP! Major doubt!:/ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/#post-1029005</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:43:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@millylondon yeah I&#8217;m only 21 and have been thinking about this for like 6+ years, but never thought it was an option for us &#8220;normal&#8221; girls. Ooh what size are you hoping to go then if you&#8217;re quite active? Ah I hope we&#8217;ll all love our results! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">330f3cbbf18493be32c087075d10a087</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic OVERS or UNDERS?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-40/#post-1028959</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:18:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/stacey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@stacey</a> I currently don&#8217;t go to the gym but I am looking to start yoga and gym classes so that is great to know and oh wow really ?! How would we not see it?:/ oh you&#8217;ve had both? You prefer the overs then? Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f252b5c943ecaa8498cf981541a7360</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic OVERS or UNDERS?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-40/#post-1028938</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:40:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/claire/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Claire</a> thank you, just had a look, they&#8217;ve healed amazingly! Bet you love them! Yeah I felt that way too up until today haha xx which surgeon did you have? </p>
<p>@myafernihough I was exactly the same I was going to choose unders no matter what but I&#8217;m being swayed towards overs, I have my first consultation tomorrow so I&#8217;ll see from there and yeah&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1212228"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-40/#post-1028938" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62497aa33eb01e74960036fdd4c9887d</guid>
				<title>IshMarie started the topic OVERS or UNDERS?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-40/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:09:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OVERS or UNDERS?! I&#8217;ve always heard unders were better and less risky, yet I&#8217;ve seen so many women go for overs, how come? I thought overs were more prone to rippling and capsular contracture? I know some women have no choice but it seems a lot have opted for overs instead? Genuinely curious. (First consultation tomorrow) Can you please all upload&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1212203"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-40/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34bbc961a9b45ecd12fc6e4308f5e7ae</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic 7 week check up in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/7-week-check-up/#post-1028776</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 08:05:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What size were you hoping to achieve <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/janemarie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@janemarie</a>? Looking great!! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64459354527820a8f86fabfdb5377a20</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic PLEASE HELP! Major doubt!:/ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/#post-1028714</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Aug 2017 23:00:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/zara/' rel="nofollow ugc">@zara</a> I&#8217;ve seen girls post about boob pillows which make it comfy to lie on your boobs but I&#8217;m like omg that&#8217;s hassle but in saying that I&#8217;m tired of my bf lying on my chest and I can feel he&#8217;s basically lying on a rib cage cause I have a decent size gap between my breast too, I&#8217;m tired of beautiful clothes not fitting cause I have barely any boob&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1211954"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/#post-1028714" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">975fed08c40c8564beb8a533af9047a1</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic PLEASE HELP! Major doubt!:/ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/#post-1028551</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Aug 2017 18:39:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sarah</a> exactly it&#8217;s just the thought of I&#8217;m never going to have these boobs again, once I get on that operating table my boobs as I know will change forever even if I get the implants out they won&#8217;t be the same but then I see so many girls after surgery pictures and I&#8217;m like that&#8217;s what I want! Ah decisions! I hope your surgery goes smoothly ! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b50afa344ee7f662c5e7c13f80f09467</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic PLEASE HELP! Major doubt!:/ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/#post-1028306</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Aug 2017 07:48:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/claire/' rel="nofollow ugc">@claire</a> such a good idea I hope i remember to do that!</p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kelly/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kelly</a> I&#8217;ve seen yours, great shape! No I&#8217;ve known for 6years or more that I really want them bigger but it&#8217;s just because it&#8217;s such a big decision like you said so I&#8217;m just making sure I&#8217;m asking myself all the way questions good n bad. Thanks! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89f58ad88c111ecb45bed25e5ae528ca</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic PLEASE HELP! Major doubt!:/ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/#post-1028282</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Aug 2017 01:14:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lauren/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Lauren</a> diamond aw I hope you&#8217;re having a smooth recovery! Is it weird looking at them on you now? I definitely agree that any mother whose sacrificed her body for her kids deserves to treat herself by taking it back! Haha</p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hannah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hannah</a> oh wow, sounds like the decision ran deep for you, really happy to hear it was the right move for you but omg haha&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1211364"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/#post-1028282" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea7f4ec28a5b9e71f30b9ecda77a4db7</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic PLEASE HELP! Major doubt!:/ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/#post-1028282</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Aug 2017 01:14:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@Laurendiamond aw I hope you&#8217;re having a smooth recovery! Is it weird looking at them on you now? I definitely agree that any mother whose sacrificed her body for her kids deserves to treat herself by taking it back! Haha</p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hannah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hannah</a> oh wow, sounds like the decision ran deep for you, really happy to hear it was the right move for you but omg haha&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1211362"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/#post-1028282" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">030a8cac7b8fe65529956e0285fd1e77</guid>
				<title>IshMarie and Stacey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1211302/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Aug 2017 21:42:43 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3995f58168291fa069b25ac36aa44f14</guid>
				<title>IshMarie started the topic PLEASE HELP! Major doubt!:/ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Aug 2017 19:12:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ladies a bit of an odd question, maybe even laughable but have any of you ever had a moment where you missed your lil boobs? Even if you&#8217;re super happy with your new ones do you ever just get a lil sentimental? Cause I&#8217;ve just had a mini panic that when I look down they won&#8217;t be &#8220;mine&#8221; anymore so to speak and I&#8217;d never get my lil boobs back&#8230; I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1211175"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-major-doubt/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fd1a46af707bcf72dbf499226175548</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Help with cc&#039;s??? Recommendations? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-ccs-recommendations/#post-1027749</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Aug 2017 19:24:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/claire/' rel="nofollow ugc">@claire</a> I have a &#8220;BA album&#8221; of wish pics and I&#8217;ll take pics of how I look now and ooh that&#8217;s a good idea to take pics of myself trying the implants I like on, hadn&#8217;t thought of that! Thanks xx</p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/amber/' rel="nofollow ugc">@amber</a> oh okay sounds good!xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">298ac1a80e91c54f6a86eae051eb3052</guid>
				<title>IshMarie and Vicki are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1210416/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Aug 2017 17:01:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f769dd0ff53ce25acc2a67dad35ed15</guid>
				<title>IshMarie started the topic Help with cc&#039;s??? Recommendations? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-ccs-recommendations/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Aug 2017 07:46:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls, so I have my first consultation on Friday and I know the look I want but I have no idea what cc sizes would be a good starting point for me to try on etc, I&#8217;ve seen so many girls with similar stats to me all use different sizes but kinda within the 350-400+ range, any recommendations? I&#8217;m 5ft8, UK 10 in tops with broad shoulders and UK&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1210032"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-ccs-recommendations/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b26a0cee39cdc6242717ff792413a60</guid>
				<title>IshMarie and Emmabratton are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1210001/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Aug 2017 05:30:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4a27f9409417980a2fbad1da83bc1db</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic 10days p.o. uplift and implants dressings off !! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10days-p-o-uplift-and-implants-dressings-off/#post-1027384</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Aug 2017 03:53:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/charlie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Charlie</a> which surgeon did you have? X looks amazing </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fe2bae729240c8df7a1a381f61e38a7</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Best surgeon to go with?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/best-surgeon-to-go-with/#post-1027241</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Aug 2017 18:40:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/vicki/' rel="nofollow ugc">@vicki</a> thanks so much maybe I should start<br />
Looking into her aswell omg haha! Ooh you&#8217;re a 34dd?! That&#8217;s what I want, but like <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/janemarie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@janemarie</a> said I want to LOOK a DD, I dont Care if that means I measure bigger. I don&#8217;t want to measure a DD and look like a C, id be devastated! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea9f3a4b445b607a9e5fe5014cd55e36</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic BOOBIE ALBUM!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobie-album/#post-1026863</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Aug 2017 07:28:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rachel/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Rachel</a> I totally get what you&#8217;re saying Hun, but it&#8217;s always good to know what size you&#8217;re hoping to achieve so your surgeon knows the look you&#8217;re going for. Of course that could all go out the window when you get to consultation because you could try on cc&#8217;s that will help you get that look and you could feel that they are too big or too small.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1209375"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobie-album/#post-1026863" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee2381e7550eafdc3baf09fb6f0652c0</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Best surgeon to go with?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/best-surgeon-to-go-with/#post-1026840</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Aug 2017 01:03:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/helen/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Helen</a> thanks for all that! No I know afterwards you have to wear post op bras for 6weeks which isn&#8217;t flattering but it&#8217;s all to help development of the boobs but the two girls that I read on here were saying that they were told to wear bras that had no support or whatever by her so maybe they misunderstood what she meant. Hahah I totally get you,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1209352"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/best-surgeon-to-go-with/#post-1026840" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a3ab11602a4dd4e83dde453c9ef8e90</guid>
				<title>IshMarie and Holly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1209329/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 22:28:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a173b1197d57748c93ad0ad0eb8f4e75</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Best surgeon to go with?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/best-surgeon-to-go-with/#post-1026717</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 17:24:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/phoebe/' rel="nofollow ugc">@phoebe</a> thanks will do! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ae33431e72c513e1546978c3cc75964</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic BOOBIE ALBUM!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobie-album/#post-1026699</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 15:54:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/janemarie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@janemarie</a> I think bf&#8217;s will always be the biggest critics at first and the most impatient cause they seem to think our boobs are theirs?! Ha. Just tell him to take a back seat, wait and let the magic happen!! From what I can remember your boobs were looking fab and like you said they still have to drop and fluff so I think you&#8217;re gonna end up&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1209141"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobie-album/#post-1026699" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e9974819549d4e71684c53885397e8a</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic BOOBIE ALBUM!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobie-album/#post-1026699</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 15:54:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think bf&#8217;s will always be the biggest critics at first and the most impatient cause they seem to think our boobs are theirs?! Ha. Just tell him to take a back seat, wait and let the magic happen!! From what I can remember your boobs were looking fab and like you said they still have to drop and fluff so I think you&#8217;re gonna end up with amazing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1209139"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobie-album/#post-1026699" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47c51ed9ad59868b78a15c48e5ab9c72</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Dr frati vs dr traynor?!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-vs-dr-traynor/#post-1026678</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 15:01:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/danielle/' rel="nofollow ugc">@danielle</a> yes girl!! Haha, love that you can kind of conceal when you want to but then also knock someone out with a bit of cleavage at any given time xD xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">743fa639e13c264cf8a9e1a9b0ba8ade</guid>
				<title>IshMarie and Jemma Ward are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1209112/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 14:53:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6110b7281d72d3eaf3715657eba1ea06</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Best surgeon to go with?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/best-surgeon-to-go-with/#post-1026674</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 14:48:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/phoebe/' rel="nofollow ugc">@phoebe</a> yeah I&#8217;m just going in there with an idea of what I want but who knows I could try on implants that will achieve that goal and be like &#8220;nope too big&#8221; or &#8220;nope too small&#8221; so I&#8217;ll have to really wait and see till all my consultations are out the way ! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9cb64814b96f5a2d12db19c783e642e</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic BOOBIE ALBUM!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobie-album/#post-1026672</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 14:44:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jemma/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Jemma</a> girl I feel you! At first I was like full C to D and now I definitely want DD&#8217;s. It also helps if you write over the pics in your album what the girl was before and what she measures now. As some measure bigger but look a DD. Whatever you decide don&#8217;t tell your surgeon you want to measure that size tell them you want to LOOK the size. There&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1209108"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobie-album/#post-1026672" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2899c29e03406752965a50ca3e8cce2b</guid>
				<title>IshMarie started the topic BOOBIE ALBUM!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobie-album/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 14:20:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Seen so many ladies on here like myself having a boobie panic BEFORE op, girls who are having a hard time deciding between sizes, not knowing which size they really want to achieve so this is what I&#8217;ve done so far and it&#8217;s really helped me! Like so much! Quite a few of you are trying to decide between full C and D, but think of it this way girls&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1209086"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobie-album/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff4a8d1984b47d6f4c832d069865fff9</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Dr frati vs dr traynor?!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-vs-dr-traynor/#post-1026660</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 14:17:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jemma/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jemma</a> I would definitely say go bigger than full C, cause think of it this way girls who are born with full c and full d will probably never need to consider boob jobs cause they already have good boobs, but we are paying for them!! So why not have great boobs instead? Also if you&#8217;re unsure what you really want create a &#8220;boobie album&#8221; on your&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1209082"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-vs-dr-traynor/#post-1026660" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89f5018d866d7be0f5191875771f8da0</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Dr frati vs dr traynor?!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-vs-dr-traynor/#post-1026643</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 13:36:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/danielle/' rel="nofollow ugc">@danielle</a> aw thats brill to hear! Looking good girl, like I said I love how his work always symmetrical, what size are you now, do you know? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a38de5c800f59e890b4e36fe84f23921</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Best surgeon to go with?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/best-surgeon-to-go-with/#post-1026642</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 13:34:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/phoebe/' rel="nofollow ugc">@phoebe</a> I don&#8217;t know if I&#8217;d want them any bigger than a dd, although I wouldn&#8217;t mind them measuring at 34E aslong as they look a DD if you get me? Haha got more than you bargained for 😉 glad you&#8217;re loving your results! X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff6fd5581b7aaffca7a51d0bab277955</guid>
				<title>IshMarie replied to the topic Dr frati vs dr traynor?!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-vs-dr-traynor/#post-1026606</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2017 11:24:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@cher <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rachel/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rachel</a> <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jennifer/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jennifer</a> thanks so much girls, looking fab! I just love how his work always looks clean and symmetrical! Had any of you breastfed or had saggy boobs before op? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/347 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 12:26:16 by W3 Total Cache
-->