<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Hayley | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/itshayjay/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/itshayjay/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Hayley.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:20:21 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14b053a1b225614aabd04a5e4ae6416f</guid>
				<title>Hayley and Lauren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1080872/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Oct 2016 08:46:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49d00ce9fe1f592a0033813bb918e38d</guid>
				<title>Hayley and Charlie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1080024/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Oct 2016 16:29:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03b0c7297d3664eff22c185225b41da2</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic Starting to wish I chose fratti and not traynor now!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/starting-to-wish-i-chose-fratti-and-not-traynor-now/#post-941350</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Oct 2016 16:13:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Mr Marcellino, hardly anyone else on here seems to have had anyone other than Fratti though</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">316a2afa6849075aee87bb9dad6f7629</guid>
				<title>Hayley&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1079607/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Oct 2016 16:06:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0e917fdd5ef5c793b5427045cce3096</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic 4 day post op! Feeling run down? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-day-post-op-feeling-run-down/#post-939862</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:55:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My painkillers made me like that right up until I stopped taking them :/ I figured it was worth having a sleep and taking the painkillers, rather than be in pain but wide awake. It&#8217;s a lot more medication than your body is used to, as well as the stress of trying to heal itself ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7334bc41d53151133392915fcefd7d1</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic Post operative sports bra? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-operative-sports-bra/#post-939860</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:52:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450cc overs. I bought some nice ones from M&amp;S but to be honest I prefer the regular sports bra I got that&#8217;s front opening. I got them both one size up from my regular (12 instead of a 10), and provided it&#8217;s a soft, forgiving material, there&#8217;ll likely be enough space for your new boobs in there.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f10f59ea646bb57284e246719bf35c4</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic Surgery next week in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-next-week-2/#post-939859</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:47:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Zoe I went to a hairdressers and had them wash and blow dry my hair when I was a couple of days post-op since they have proper sinks for you to sit comfortably at and not strain yourself, and I&#8217;m soo glad I did. It made me feel so much better after being a lazy ass for days, plus pampering is always nice</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb94b24e41382eec18cf5283820bfc48</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic My story - 1 day post op - 450&#38;500cc partials - Dr Frati in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-1-day-post-op-450500cc-partials-dr-frati/#post-939850</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:44:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alicem/' rel="nofollow ugc">@alicem</a> I had my op on Monday 19th, just had my strapping off today and my skin is totally red and irritated but nothing else, thankfully. I imagine you&#8217;ll feel tons better without it too; I know I&#8217;m  now at like 10% of the pain I had beforehand and sooo pleased to finally see them!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0938aa461909f10647b90ffa0ccd4b2</guid>
				<title>Hayley and Leah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1076522/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Sep 2016 21:11:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03d1a79fb26f8a4ffc90af521bf80781</guid>
				<title>Hayley and alice are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1076442/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Sep 2016 16:24:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3fe85db3786d61dd85dffc039e32aaf</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic My story - 1 day post op - 450&#38;500cc partials - Dr Frati in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-story-1-day-post-op-450500cc-partials-dr-frati/#post-939354</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:29:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just reading these comments has made me feel somewhat better about the pain i&#8217;m having on my sides under my strapping, as if I have sensitive little blisters under there or something that hurt really bad under my arms?? I&#8217;m having my strapping off Monday too so I hope it&#8217;s just skin irritation than an actual boob issue, do update us Alice 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0199b00388c6b0136b1b97f2aa29c2c7</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic Post Op questions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-questions-13/#post-939331</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:18:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m a big fan of peeling the little bits off when i&#8217;m sat around feeling sore, it makes it easier to get the rest off in the shower or with a flannel if you remove the parts you can pick off with your nails when you&#8217;re bored 😛</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c508236ee07cdb8988a27d0e5c1fd8fe</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic Feeling a bit deflated :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-a-bit-deflated/#post-939328</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:11:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Why did he say they would be too big? It&#8217;s probably less of a case of them not suiting you but more that you don&#8217;t have enough actual skin or tissue to fit the bigger ones in! Go back and ask why he said they were too big for you. since it might be a medical reason rather than just his opinion.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bacac106137b2f6c131ba66146f5c513</guid>
				<title>Hayley and Chloe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1076306/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Sep 2016 09:02:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bc82cf5836c70203d252ed540c4f5f5</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic After cancellation on Sunday! Finally have boobies ???????????? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/after-cancellation-on-sunday-finally-have-boobies-%f0%9f%98%8d%f0%9f%8d%89%f0%9f%8d%89/#post-939209</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Sep 2016 20:27:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You already look so shapely so soon! Mine are all strapped up at the moment, so I hope mine are equally lovely looking underneath</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00aed4b8561d641d6be3be75a5f758ca</guid>
				<title>Hayley&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1076183/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Sep 2016 20:23:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce45e51abd0847c0522588e384398f9c</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic so confused :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-confused-8/#post-939168</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:50:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There&#8217;s a lot in the finance T&amp;Cs that i&#8217;m sure they could provide you with if you emailed or called. If not I&#8217;m happy to paraphrase or take a photo of my letters 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">290078e6cd69b84b59db08c4d67242e4</guid>
				<title>Hayley&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1075804/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Sep 2016 16:19:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d09decccd1c9ed3933e18e18df76abc</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic 5 days post op! Happy to discuss in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-days-post-op-happy-to-discuss/#post-938961</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:35:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine is so uneven, righty is doing fine but lefty is absolute agony whenever I move! Hoping it subsides once my strapping comes off on Monday (fingers crossed)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">384fdabff9d84b831785bf72e8be244f</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic Tall girls&#039; advice needed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tall-girls-advice-needed/#post-938811</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 09:17:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys thankyou all so much for your responses, I&#8217;ve gone with 450cc overs and I&#8217;m now 24 hours post op! The tightness is sooo real 🙁 but I think I&#8217;ll be happy in the end!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96b3e24593b5eae8f5b04293b3cba305</guid>
				<title>Hayley&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1075445/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 09:13:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f55ee9c1b594dc518df5baec8711689</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic 5 days post op! Happy to discuss in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-days-post-op-happy-to-discuss/#post-938807</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 09:07:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya I only had mine done yesterday! What is your pain and freedom of movement like??</p>
<p>Hayley </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fee351d5b150f4f13d6537ef94daca8</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic Nearly 8 weeks post op pics x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nearly-8-weeks-post-op-pics-x/#post-935962</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Sep 2016 15:17:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Beautiful! What is your range of movement like &amp; how are you healing up? 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac9df08f30c7f9ebc159ba211f4bf360</guid>
				<title>Hayley and Sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1064943/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Aug 2016 18:16:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3aa561cde53ab377e8fd9f271be0b891</guid>
				<title>Hayley and Hayley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1064394/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Aug 2016 08:27:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1111fb4f5aa3934fe26574403290a2f</guid>
				<title>Hayley changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1064222/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Aug 2016 09:40:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d69ddb14421108a8679d8b0026243149</guid>
				<title>Hayley&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1064221/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Aug 2016 09:38:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">382895b5fd60b301f4eabe97a552abea</guid>
				<title>Hayley and Lisa are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1064160/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Aug 2016 23:09:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9c84c58131da1f96790d9117db32c56</guid>
				<title>Hayley started the topic Tall girls&#039; advice needed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tall-girls-advice-needed/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jul 2016 11:55:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi guys,<br />
I&#8217;ve booked my op in 2 months but still really torn about what size to go up to. I&#8217;ve always felt disproportionately small in the boob area but since I&#8217;m a bit taller at 5&#8217;8&#8243; I&#8217;m worried about choosing a size too small still and ending up disappointed. Any other tall girls happy to share what they went for and whether you&#8217;re happy with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1063623"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tall-girls-advice-needed/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e4589c39e475d25c68ab5be2b227d48</guid>
				<title>Hayley changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1063622/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jul 2016 11:45:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4aff9f094d33270ecedf1e799e74883</guid>
				<title>Hayley&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1063621/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jul 2016 11:43:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62de003d3b11a9cbb7574018c32b6ae5</guid>
				<title>Hayley became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1062966/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jul 2016 11:11:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/307 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 21:11:12 by W3 Total Cache
-->