<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jade | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jade123x/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jade123x/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jade.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 08:02:48 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3293b51deab2f27954bc62f05b79aa6b</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic 425 cc under in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/425-cc-under/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jun 2019 21:12:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi </p>
<p>Anyone got any before after pics? I want to be at least a dd I am a empty b at min. </p>
<p>Any thoughts if this is big enough? </p>
<p>Thanks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">886523e56b4cc94f61701196f5d779e0</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic 450cc .. first day Post Op!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450cc-first-day-post-op/#post-1301558</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 May 2019 10:56:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How about pain ? I’m having same x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e149280e9f65a4b1fc04f45f02ea00a</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic Help sizes?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-sizes-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 May 2019 21:59:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls waiting in my consultation I have tried sizes I’m 5ft 2 approx 9 stone size 8 I’m already a b/c had two kids so empty just not sure if 400 or 450? Want a good dd and having Areola reduction any advise or pics </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">663d8b30091dfb79507d0ba4df8e12d2</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Need help choosing size - for tomorrow!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-help-choosing-size-for-tomorrow/#post-1300641</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 May 2019 07:38:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies<br />
I am deciding on size from 380 to 450<br />
I’m 5 ft 2 about 9 stone 2 size 8/10<br />
I’m at b/c but need a nipple lift too<br />
Do you think 450 will look too big wanted a dd </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44d7635bf3d957ad7794fc40ec20c730</guid>
				<title>Jade posted an update: @missf 
Just seen you post about nipple lift. How was this [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1458723/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 May 2019 05:46:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/missf/' rel="nofollow ugc">@missf</a><br />
Just seen you post about nipple lift. How was this ? I’m having enhancement and nipple lift ? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c9c1acd5c960e3656639d6b84d90a67</guid>
				<title>Jade became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1458501/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Apr 2019 14:15:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/149 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 09:07:09 by W3 Total Cache
-->