<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jade | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jadexx55/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jadexx55/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jade.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:20:21 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b6c81e996c1f1fc54a21ac458098809</guid>
				<title>Jade&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1490388/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Jul 2020 11:22:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">167d52e364719188270acd450ed81d47</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic Macom post op bra for sale brand new in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-post-op-bra-for-sale-brand-new/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jul 2020 15:03:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I’m selling a brand new macom bra still with tags in size Large in black.  £30 free postage &#x2764;&#xfe0f;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d50366cfe24ecb1a5a700a0f1c4872f</guid>
				<title>Jade and Dee are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1487117/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2020 08:13:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac6137ea6d449265e8ae2a9f9899c0c4</guid>
				<title>Jade&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1487106/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 May 2020 22:02:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35698b16d49f2c7d8222c17d73434cd6</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic 6 weeks post op update. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-update/#post-1315609</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Apr 2020 15:34:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look so nice xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f97d265b71ffb4b9ee1907a1f0f5bfb</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic COVID19 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/covid19/#post-1315263</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2020 16:21:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/carol/' rel="nofollow ugc">@carol</a> what hospital was you suppose to be going to and when? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">573567dde66c0b47dfb0c41bcd037c31</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Cancelled ops in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cancelled-ops-2/#post-1315209</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:55:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/stacey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@stacey</a> who’s your surgeon xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b43cc9c2800da62bacca693f281c6815</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Cancelled ops in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cancelled-ops-2/#post-1315206</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:34:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really hope they don’t reschedule  again as I was suppose to have them done on the 5th of March then they changed my date &#x1f629;&#x1f629;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17143d3360e0659aa719ae2c8128d2fe</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Cancelled ops in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cancelled-ops-2/#post-1315205</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:33:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jemima/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jemima</a> oh no that’s not good! I’m trying to get hold of my pc now as I’m worrying do you know if it’s just that surgeon or? My surgeons mr sleiter xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7264ee4236b659d11df1295d8a46c861</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic 500 high profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/500-high-profile/#post-1315203</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:32:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That’s the part I’ll struggle with as I’m a side sleeper lol. Good luck with healing hun &#x2764;&#xfe0f;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3a9c82170583d7ef7736629eabfb03b</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Cancelled ops in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cancelled-ops-2/#post-1315202</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:31:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mines at Harley health village xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98cfb89bfeb97e32c149affb8e381ec5</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Cancelled ops in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cancelled-ops-2/#post-1315201</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:28:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jemima/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jemima</a> was your surgery March or April? Mines 29th of March with mr sleiter I’m worrying now &#x1f629; I got my admission time yesterday which is really early </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40182d4408f2c780e880bdfbbed463dc</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic 500 high profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/500-high-profile/#post-1315131</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Mar 2020 19:02:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh good babe! He offered me 375 originally but I wanted bigger as I am a bit chubby lol my surgeries suppose to be in 10 days but obviously with everything that’s going on it might get delayed a while but just can’t wait to have them done! How are you finding the pain so far? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8da95836927391b5c100e147416343d0</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic 500 high profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/500-high-profile/#post-1315120</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:16:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Back*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e319d82676d9b778af4bd2fd4d80c5e3</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic 500 high profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/500-high-profile/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:15:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls I’ve just gone abc seen my surgeon to ask for bigger implants he’s offered me 500 high profile I’m currently a 34-36 B and a uk 12 had anyone with similar stats had this and what size did you end up? Any pics? Xxxxxxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">377f98828c637c1c9c6f29525e3e0381</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Medical history in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-5/#post-1314875</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2020 13:59:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Would help if my pc replied &#x1f629;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d79fc6b87c9ec6b880039edd958915f7</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Medical history in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-5/#post-1314854</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2020 21:40:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jess/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jess</a> my pc sent me a link I think xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e4d3f329e4371e90d7536280636538f</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Medical history in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-5/#post-1314853</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2020 21:40:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/nadia/' rel="nofollow ugc">@nadia</a> thank you. On my pre op I took 10 years worth of my medical history with me plus the letter from my gp saying she has no concerns for my mental health but the nurse only took the doctors letter and a letter from my consultant at the hospital that diagnosed me with an autoimmune disease. She said she didn’t need anything else. I’m so con&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1484323"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-5/#post-1314853" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6bde96555279321fd63d090a7891557</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic Medical history in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2020 18:13:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girl. My surgery is the 29th of this month. When I spoke to my pc the other day she said me sleiter has signed off my doctors letter I sent in which stated I no longer suffer from anxiety which my pc told me to get.  She said I’m good to go. I just logged in to my mya account and it’s saying this? I was never told to get a medical summary do&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1484305"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medical-history-5/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0dee32019eb70dd1c357abe98de45cd5</guid>
				<title>Jade and Corrina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1483934/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 15:14:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5633e87e0772a002fb68d4d6bdf9865</guid>
				<title>Jade&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1483933/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 15:09:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c377df86f9d196398b8c7edfbf1a3de</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic X2 Macon post op bras for sale NEW in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/x2-macon-post-op-bras-for-sale-new/#post-1314479</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2020 18:34:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>These have sold xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81cef053b8464a4c81e54cb68af4e39e</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic X2 Macon post op bras for sale NEW in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/x2-macon-post-op-bras-for-sale-new/#post-1314444</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2020 08:17:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They’re still available xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32ee140bdcb1912d6f5c3d8c2669a1c8</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic X2 Macon post op bras for sale NEW in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/x2-macon-post-op-bras-for-sale-new/#post-1314425</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2020 19:38:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alex/' rel="nofollow ugc">@alex</a> I’ve messaged you xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22b0589bb23dbb50a5d5bc29df65bd8f</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic X2 Macon post op bras for sale NEW in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/x2-macon-post-op-bras-for-sale-new/#post-1314417</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2020 18:08:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey babe they’re both black I I’m selling them for £30 or £55 for both as I paid nearly £40 each for them price includes tracked postage xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">983b9be4c08125566a13f392c29cbbce</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic X2 Macon post op bras for sale NEW in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/x2-macon-post-op-bras-for-sale-new/#post-1314414</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2020 17:41:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Medium is 34 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f356d23f0bddbe5a2485cb34aa76f9e</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic X2 Macon post op bras for sale NEW in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/x2-macon-post-op-bras-for-sale-new/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2020 17:38:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls I’ve got 2 black Macon post op bras for sale I needed a L and ordered M &#x1f629; Ones been tried on and the other one is unopened in the packet still. They can be sold together or separately I’ll post via Hermes xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4de422acb4a99517225c4ae82a6c332</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Change surgeon in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/change-surgeon-2/#post-1314348</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2020 17:01:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That’s crazy I paid 50% and booked my date which was the 5th of March then they changed my dates but I had to email and call them a lot to confirm this xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8dbaebcec090a4c91a413c9554ecaca6</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Change surgeon in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/change-surgeon-2/#post-1314327</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2020 12:33:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It’s a bit further to get to but I didn’t mind that! Have you got a date yet xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed42ddeddd608046d34ccee31114a51f</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Change surgeon in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/change-surgeon-2/#post-1314326</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2020 12:31:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I changed from new Victoria Kingston to Harley health village babe &#x2764;&#xfe0f;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df9da9042f1d1f1ba89be5da8597e599</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic 5’6 10.11st been offered 400cc over anyone similar stats in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/56-10-11st-been-offered-400cc-over-anyone-similar-stats/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Mar 2020 21:45:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey &#x1f60a;<br />
Is there anyone with similar stats to me.<br />
I’m 5’6 10.11 stone and been offered 400 and 425cc I’m a 34b now and really want to get to a DD.&#x1f629; has any of you girls got any pic or roughly the same as me and had the same size implants what size did you end up? I’d prefer to be a size bigger than smaller as I’ve seen so much about boob greed &#x1f602;&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1483441"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/56-10-11st-been-offered-400cc-over-anyone-similar-stats/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b34c0c56edbe55ae886e3dea43947e9</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Change surgeon in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/change-surgeon-2/#post-1314113</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2020 16:30:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I paid for my surgery and was suppose to have my surgery on the 5tg of March then the dates kept changing so I change surgeons I’m now going with mr sleiter on the 29th of March I had to change hospitals too to get this date else I was looking at the end of April xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de1242b57ad2df193ae8442edb816d4c</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Rosemary/ spam/ email/ check girls! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rosemary-spam-email-check-girls/#post-1313954</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:55:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Omg that’s crazy obviously wants you to send your bank details for the inheritance &#x1f629;&#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92578fc9d3ac00787094bd8e6c3465f2</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Rosemary/ spam/ email/ check girls! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rosemary-spam-email-check-girls/#post-1313925</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2020 23:09:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got one to I messaged back saying I don’t give private details out lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5962a4733ff27b7408379fea8d5e7eaf</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Op 1st March... Still don&#039;t know which hospital in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-1st-march-still-dont-know-which-hospital/#post-1313776</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 08:29:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It’s ridiculous after me chasing and chasing last week I was then told I’m now having my surgery on the 20th of March instead of the 5! Then Friday at 830pm my pc called me and said they don’t think they can fit me in in March now but I will find out for defiant today they told me that I’d know for defiant last week I’m so annoyed I should of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1482690"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-1st-march-still-dont-know-which-hospital/#post-1313776" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e162194f65c23a85fb6d126cc76f6dc9</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Anyone else had the op date changed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-had-the-op-date-changed/#post-1313686</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2020 17:58:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My op date was suppose to be the 5th of March then I got told Thursday it would be the 20th now they’re saying I will find out 100 percent Monday but it might be April I’m so annoyed they took my money fast enough and I’ve had nothing but trouble since </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81e246059e028d13b4a8a488cb78b4bc</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Dr Sleiter in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-sleiter-11/#post-1313648</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2020 17:16:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey what dates in March are you girls booked with him xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92eb439867aa8c2cd94725ea9baeba9b</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Connective tissue disease and surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/connective-tissue-disease-and-surgery/#post-1313634</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2020 11:13:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks hun I’ve got my pre op tomorrow so I’ll mention it’s then as I’m taking my medical history with me xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eacfaf9804f2ad1b5fb8a91406f24363</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Op 1st March... Still don&#039;t know which hospital in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-1st-march-still-dont-know-which-hospital/#post-1313584</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:02:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/chloe/' rel="nofollow ugc">@chloe</a> yeah it’s so wrong I booked mine 2 weeks ago so they could of warned me then but they didn’t. I’ve just called them again to see if they know if it’s still going ahead on the 5th and they still don’t know they told me I’d know by the Tuesday just gone I’m so frustrated yes same I’ve made arrangements with my family to take and pick my kid&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1482364"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-1st-march-still-dont-know-which-hospital/#post-1313584" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90a584f19a187eaad0bd87eb82ff24c7</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Op 1st March... Still don&#039;t know which hospital in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-1st-march-still-dont-know-which-hospital/#post-1313566</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2020 00:46:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My ops on the 5th of March I booked it and was told it would be at the new Victoria Kingston hospital now they’re unsure of it can go ahead that day as with them moving from fitzroy I was told I’d get confirmation whether it’s going ahead or not yesterday and no one called I’ve called today and they’re still saying they don’t know if my date wil&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1482332"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-1st-march-still-dont-know-which-hospital/#post-1313566" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9b587c226a5c40785b911640206ff97</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic DR MILETO? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mileto-6/#post-1313482</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2020 21:02:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know stressing me out lol I’m so excited but at the same time I’m not COs I feel like it’s never going to happen lol. I’ll keep you updated when I do have my surgery and good luck with yours xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a8429e46f7363f25fd5bc6d31b6f220</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic Connective tissue disease and surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/connective-tissue-disease-and-surgery/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2020 20:35:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey Can anyone help me. Does having a connective tissue disease effect you from having surgery? My friends booked in for surgery in April and just been diagnosed with a connective tissue disease. Any help would be appreciated xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">705bac48f6ae700efd3c9e76c97556c0</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic DR MILETO? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mileto-6/#post-1313463</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2020 19:40:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve finally spoke to them and they still don’t know if the date will change or not it should be this week they’ll know she said &#x1f629; I’m having my pre op this sat tho xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4dba114ad5fc3807e819e204dee874a9</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic DR MILETO? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mileto-6/#post-1313457</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2020 18:52:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I know it’s been a nightmare I’m in Surrey babe. I’ve rang and I was told my pc would call me she still hasn’t I’m getting really frustrated&#x1f629; I’ve made so many arrangements now I’m unsure when I’m even having it down xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5057ed454731fdeea8bb3f1d3c3732e5</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic DR MILETO? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mileto-6/#post-1313445</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2020 17:18:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clare/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clare</a> yes I’m going to call them now I’ve been texting and emailing my pc all day with no reply she never replies to me and I’m finding it really unhelpful as I still haven’t had my pre op and my surgery is just over 2 weeks away! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">793b2e938e78f9b2272c3d720125a3b3</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic DR MILETO? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mileto-6/#post-1313432</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2020 13:01:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine is*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1f05ba86afcf370b1f8e416c2b97ecd</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic DR MILETO? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mileto-6/#post-1313431</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2020 13:01:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clare/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clare</a> mins at the new Victoria Kingston too. I’m so frustrated I’ve still not heard anything &#x1f629; my partners already booked the time off work to help me and can’t get anymore time off. Fingers crossed no news is good news . That’s what I’m hoping anyway lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7513a2eecf9f94a38da50018d84dbf80</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Anyone else had the op date changed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-had-the-op-date-changed/#post-1313424</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2020 10:53:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/louise/' rel="nofollow ugc">@louise</a> I’m still waiting to find out &#x1f629; as soon as I know I’ll let you know. Hoping I will find out today as that’s what my pc told me. If I’ve not heard anything by this afternoon I’ll call. I hate waiting &#x1f629;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">093aad0ecc4f4394f4ddfcbb07f3c2f3</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic DR MILETO? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mileto-6/#post-1313384</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Feb 2020 21:20:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m booked with mr mileto fir the 5th of March but my pc told me the date might be changed due to them changing clinics &#x1f629; I find out tomorrow. But yes his work looks great xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d01dc9edde1e2da0ed5edf33288ea403</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic 400 and 425cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400-and-425cc/#post-1313335</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Feb 2020 23:44:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/izzy/' rel="nofollow ugc">@izzy</a> That’s so reassuring as I want to be a d-dd I’m having overs too xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/321 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 21:35:13 by W3 Total Cache
-->