<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jameila | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jameila012/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jameila012/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jameila.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3067ce3903501124e208c8032b56b63</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic When will I be skinny again? SEVERE BLOAT... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat-2/#post-988115</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Apr 2017 20:27:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jorjah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jorjah</a> my bloating lasted about 12 days it was awful hope your feeling better soon hun xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f7aa830a00a022902fefef51f0db062</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Rippling!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rippling-66/#post-986100</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Apr 2017 20:56:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What&#8217;s rippling feel or look like ?xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de9a10002bb8dbeb23ccf4cc0a2174e0</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Really worried that 400cc won&#039;t make me at least a dd from 32b? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/really-worried-that-400cc-wont-make-me-at-least-a-dd-from-32b/#post-986098</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Apr 2017 20:53:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was 32 b before , had 2 children also . 8 stone and 4ft 11 inches. I had 350 moderate plus over the muscle and I got measured yesterday 5 and half weeks post op and I&#8217;m 32DD x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2409080d64f0fa848dcd51a6bcac9845</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic BACKING OUT in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/backing-out-3/#post-980276</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 19:49:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Try again x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab42735a7a541de3eae3eeb0a875ec78</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic BACKING OUT in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/backing-out-3/#post-980272</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 19:45:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Trying to upload pics again x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f48db725ee890ad9e8bce36a1416abe</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic BACKING OUT in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/backing-out-3/#post-980271</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 19:42:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 3 weeks post op<br />
After having 2 children and losing a ton of weight after going through 2 pregnancies I wanted new boobs I kept changing my mind drove my husband crazy, kept having doubts even on the way to the hospital on the day I wasn&#8217;t still 100% but then I thought anything would be an improvement to what they are now.<br />
I had Dr Marcellino,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1142693"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/backing-out-3/#post-980271" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c528c33e7f24e5dffcfc3ced81658b7</guid>
				<title>Jameila and Tracy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1139726/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:54:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d196d6c5b536047125ce9b21af8f500</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic OP date Dr Marcellino 350,325,300 unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-date-dr-marcellino-350325300-unders/#post-976792</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Mar 2017 22:36:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No tan no nails no makeup no creams no makeup or even moisturiser.  Completely bare!</p>
<p>I&#8217;d let your surgeon decide on your size they are the experts xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa089ca43069208f67bf96fecf0f71ae</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Do I *Have* to wear underwire bras for support?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-i-have-to-wear-underwire-bras-for-support/#post-976388</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:31:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I see what u mean hun!! I&#8217;d stick with the braet&#8217;s too there&#8217;s no written rule u have to wear underwrite they whole reason for them are to push them up if u have small boobs which is why we paid all that money to have implants.  Once my 6 week check il be wearing as less wire bras as I can I hate them x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">569924ef73ce8154826d937a97b65f9e</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic 6wpo teardrop in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6wpo-teardrop/#post-976387</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:27:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They are beaut!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22d8fda107e2ebe2b42feb18fb74ab2c</guid>
				<title>Jameila and Poppy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1136371/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:54:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e42729fc1d454ada23aea752263b914</guid>
				<title>Jameila started the topic Trouble viewing friends profile photos?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/trouble-viewing-friends-profile-photos/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Mar 2017 08:27:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone else have trouble viewing friends photos on their profile? When using their phones? I use this forum on my mobile phone Samsung but when u click to view friends pics they have put on their profile I can&#8217;t view them i can see them all up but when I try to click on individual pics nothing happens, am I doing something wrong? </p>
<p>Thanks ladies xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e6ba205a7ced1b003808a98e29afb3a</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic 5wpo 350cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5wpo-350cc/#post-975986</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Mar 2017 21:56:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fab sabrina iv just had 350s too xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d30c1f4ba7cd0b540d2529dda678b708</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic 2weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2weeks-post-op-3/#post-975815</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:25:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Was a 34 b before I am hoping to achieve  a D xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2bde334147392ebdc67c85ca21d26b4</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic 2weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2weeks-post-op-3/#post-975804</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:54:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 7 days post op had 350 moderate plus overs Mine still look really big having the bandages removed tomoro I&#8217;m hoping my boobs go down a little too xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a4a4566b86c0fd1e3e971e58787133c</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic 2weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2weeks-post-op-3/#post-975785</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:25:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fab xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa39730c506e7507110d58c6508f52f0</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Itchy boobs ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/itchy-boobs-12/#post-975779</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:14:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Maybe cos the skin is stretching? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f5eb6d6863f6fecb7e24cb8152f188c</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Pre-op tomorrow - what to expect? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pre-op-tomorrow-what-to-expect-3/#post-975765</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Mar 2017 12:24:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They take swabs of your mouth and blood tests xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f5fbcaa49992b22071796c6114ce1bc</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Parking fitzroy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/parking-fitzroy-4/#post-975763</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Mar 2017 12:22:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There&#8217;s no parking provided hun we parked at the holiday Inn close by my husband dropped me at the hospital and then parked the car it&#8217;s a 5 mins walk from the hospital, after surgery then he went to get the car from the holiday Inn and called me when he was outside the hospital to pick me back up. It costs  £40 for the day xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3758ef322f2dab03929a0f1df246a677</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic When will I be skinny again? SEVERE BLOAT... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat-2/#post-975746</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:42:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls glad it&#8217;s not just me!  I hope it goes down asap can&#8217;t cope with this pregnant look much longer 🙁 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01e765b49f72626fc4defcba35ce243b</guid>
				<title>Jameila and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1135494/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Mar 2017 00:05:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49dfa44cf314d4804138241712b76bec</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic When will I be skinny again? SEVERE BLOAT... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat-2/#post-975690</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 22:57:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I look and feel horrific what the hell causes it I wonder?!! Even if I try to breathe in it doesn&#8217;t go away. If u didn&#8217;t know me and seen me right now ud probably say &#8220;awww how long u got left&#8221; it&#8217;s that bad I hope it goes soon 🙁</p>
<p>Thanks for replying hun glad it isn&#8217;t just me!! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e53f9820444cb0c2c695162e818c6731</guid>
				<title>Jameila started the topic When will I be skinny again? SEVERE BLOAT... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 22:37:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls isit normal to be severely bloated ???? My stomach is sticking out so much it’s uncomfortable  🙁<br />
I seriously (no exaggeration) look 5 months pregnant, I feel really ugly can’t even hide it in my clothes dreading leaving the house tomoro people are going to ask if I’m pregnant if they see my belly they won’t even notice my new boobs c&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1135459"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0dacaa489e2c99dc627b2bad1f11034</guid>
				<title>Jameila started the topic When will I be skinny again? SEVERE BLOAT... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 22:37:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls isit normal to be severely bloated ? My stomach is sticking out so much it’s uncomfortable ????<br />
I seriously (no exaggeration) look 5 months pregnant, I feel really ugly can’t even hide it in my clothes dreading leaving the house tomoro people are going to ask if I’m pregnant if they see my belly they won’t even notice my new boobs c&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1135458"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71960c2683ad973bab9f8e28981adb87</guid>
				<title>Jameila started the topic When will I be skinny again? SEVERE BLOAT... in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 22:31:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls isit normal to be severely bloated ? My stomach is sticking out so much it&#8217;s uncomfortable 🙁 I seriously (no exaggeration) look 5 months pregnant, I feel really ugly can&#8217;t even hide it in my clothes dreading leaving the house tomoro people are going to ask if I&#8217;m pregnant if they see my belly they won&#8217;t even notice my new boobs cos my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1135452"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a8a4e5c245105bd80406b917e9293f1</guid>
				<title>Jameila and Jess are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1135311/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 18:58:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eadcce62790caf435009ed5b4df2fb6</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Instagram account! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/instagram-account-5/#post-975564</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 16:57:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry those question marks were meant to be a smiley emoji  lol x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0faf7fa3e7244875d536c61fe0c1ac14</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Instagram account! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/instagram-account-5/#post-975563</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 16:56:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just requested to follow u both ????</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">222a65f13b8e25b1941f1a08e1c09f2d</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Really don&#039;t like them in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/really-dont-like-them/#post-975370</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Mar 2017 20:32:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think the size really suits u they look fab. I can see the 1 underneath that looks different I would of thought in time it would settle? Gutted u feel this way 🙁 </p>
<p>What size and profile did u have hun ?? And what surgeon done the augmentation? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f61a56d7a36cf016a9d0adab8704f28</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Measuring confusion!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/measuring-confusion/#post-974918</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 22:18:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I go for what I feel most comfortable in xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be4a7907360e556dd4985b6775cbd7e2</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic INCISIONS 5WPO Dr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incisions-5wpo-dr-marcellino/#post-974783</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Mar 2017 15:24:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow they are very neat!! I had Dr Marcellino too. What size and profile did u have and understanding or over ?xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bf1929ff01501f3a111ce10b424eaeb</guid>
				<title>Jameila and Olivia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1133735/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Mar 2017 22:55:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cd06a1ed4bee1098abd3a7ca03adca2</guid>
				<title>Jameila and Josie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1133521/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Mar 2017 18:35:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30d58ddff28ae28028784f013ddc3949</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic POD4 - first look in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod4-first-look/#post-974544</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Mar 2017 18:11:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>All went good Monday he ended up putting in 350 moderate plus I&#8217;m still really sore tho still in bed can&#8217;t wait for the pain to settle it&#8217;s doing my head in xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0d66421968b37398c8d3435de951f73</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic POD4 - first look in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod4-first-look/#post-974474</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Mar 2017 16:27:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fab hun what ones did u have xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b942336662a622c2b808d93876ba00ef</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic 5weeks post op 325cc mod plus unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5weeks-post-op-325cc-mod-plus-unders/#post-974204</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 16:25:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fantastic xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71cfa24fb047ba01d46c8e7a02a21226</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic MR JALLALI   11DPO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-jallali-11dpo/#post-974171</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 15:33:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing hun xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc54320c754ad9b57dcd2873a8ab922a</guid>
				<title>Jameila and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1132911/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 15:12:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f6daf8540ac75722597789e96167c61</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic I can&#039;t believe i&#039;m asking this! lol in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-cant-believe-im-asking-this-lol/#post-974074</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 10:14:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I only started my antibiotics today so I couldn&#8217;t say, but thrush is a very common side affect of antibiotics hun, if your worried ring your nurse and query it but I know thrush is a side affect of any antibiotic xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0dc52771f728647cbbebe9fae4c6516</guid>
				<title>Jameila&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1132742/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 09:02:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">185b5a3400f955dfe53ddceceb2d92cc</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Today&#039;s the day! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/todays-the-day-94/#post-974043</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 08:56:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8d96b55a800e491538b51c4ca24f820</guid>
				<title>Jameila and Orsolya are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1132458/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Mar 2017 17:32:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a587b17db8ead1512e895d6e9a0f0fa9</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Surgery tomoro few questions.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-tomoro-few-questions/#post-973727</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:50:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls I&#8217;m sat here waiting now so nervous!! And hungry lol x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc790bdf167f2186e8cff55e47d83530</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Surgery done today in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-done-today/#post-973615</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Mar 2017 18:59:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks hun that&#8217;s helped loads!! I&#8217;m so glad u don&#8217;t need a catheter for weeing. I don&#8217;t know why I&#8217;m so nervous! Hopefully it will go as quick and smoothly as yours did. Just feeling very emotional today think it&#8217;s cos iv had to drop my children to my parents to look after aswell and I&#8217;m not going to see them till tomoro night probs and I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1132009"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-done-today/#post-973615" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebe466994a6226b9668e1ead50d1d068</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Surgery tomoro few questions.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-tomoro-few-questions/#post-973613</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Mar 2017 18:18:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank u hun il keep u posted xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44a2653688607a71b89223005d9d802d</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Surgery tomoro few questions.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-tomoro-few-questions/#post-973610</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Mar 2017 17:35:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Olivia that&#8217;s helped 🙂 I havnt been nervous at all this has been booked for months and today it&#8217;s hit me like a brick I think it&#8217;s the thought of being put to sleep and waking up and having something there that wasn&#8217;t before frightened I&#8217;m not going to like them got all sorts of things going through my head lm I hope I sleep tonight in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1131992"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-tomoro-few-questions/#post-973610" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9aa1de47a9a06ca25cb36fb14cc566d6</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Surgery done today in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-done-today/#post-973580</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Mar 2017 16:12:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank u!! So the catheter is the thing that makes u wee while under anaesthetic?? Isit painful ? </p>
<p>Also what are drains ? Will I be needing these aswell no one has mentioned them to me before. </p>
<p>I&#8217;m so nervous feel sick 🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">344f8167fd7315a14167238545cc823b</guid>
				<title>Jameila started the topic Surgery tomoro few questions.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-tomoro-few-questions/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Mar 2017 15:44:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls nerves have well and truly kicked in I&#8217;m having my BA tomoro at the Fitzroy with Dr Marcellino my admission time is 7.30am. </p>
<p>I&#8217;m having moderate profile over the muscle </p>
<p>Just wondering&#8230;</p>
<p>1. What&#8217;s these drains your all talking about will I be having them and that are they for ? My PC or nurse hasn&#8217;t mentioned them to me </p>
<p>2. Do they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1131931"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-tomoro-few-questions/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f792a0d8d4db4a410eeb53eae4f50922</guid>
				<title>Jameila replied to the topic Surgery done today in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-done-today/#post-973546</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Mar 2017 12:57:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Strange question girls but do they put a catheter on for surgery I&#8217;m going for my operation tomoro really nervous xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d41ba58db18b3364daf3893a784dd21c</guid>
				<title>Jameila started the topic Nail varnish/  also admission time ??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nail-varnish-also-admission-time/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Mar 2017 20:48:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls are your allowed to wear nail varnish in surgery?</p>
<p>Also when did u get your admission time?? It&#8217;s Thursday now and I&#8217;m going in Monday still not heard anything and no admission time yet xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/389 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 06:23:48 by W3 Total Cache
-->