<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jan10/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jan10/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 23:17:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69c23f4853af4fab9123a4e795657ce8</guid>
				<title>Jan replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-please-be-very-careful-of-this-company/#post-1027044</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Aug 2017 13:07:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow. Still completely ignored from every angle. I&#8217;ve emailed numerous times and I just get ignored every time.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08813e7debddf3d7fb8ce8b2a9d9811e</guid>
				<title>Jan replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-please-be-very-careful-of-this-company/#post-1025753</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2017 11:20:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Even putting this out on here I&#8217;ve had no call or anything. I&#8217;ve emailed in and had no replies about needing documents sending as I&#8217;m taking this as far as I can but nothing. MYA you are disgusting. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a79d9bd16cbdca6382886f0399e77931</guid>
				<title>Jan replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-please-be-very-careful-of-this-company/#post-1023033</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:58:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The result was terrible, two big lumps hanging off at the top, it looked like it had just been hacked at. The large lumps weren&#8217;t even attached to the rest of the labia anymore. Large bubbles all along the incisions, just a terrible mess x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7da70a1f5a4542f2bbfd76f92a58427d</guid>
				<title>Jan replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-please-be-very-careful-of-this-company/#post-1023033</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:58:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The result was terrible, two big lumps having off at the top, it looked like it had just been hacked at. Large bubbles all along the incisions, just a terrible mess x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a938202a2a6559edcbaea3e745dc08a6</guid>
				<title>Jan started the topic  in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-please-be-very-careful-of-this-company/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Jul 2017 18:15:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a labiaplasty done with MYA over a year ago, I got it to help with confidence but instead it went horribly wrong and I was completely stripped of having any confidence left. I wouldn&#8217;t want any girl to go through what I&#8217;ve gone through so I wanted to finally put this out here in the hope that it may help some girls on making a decision that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1203888"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-please-be-very-careful-of-this-company/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88c031262acffbc98b6eada3728cc655</guid>
				<title>Jan became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1202175/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Jul 2017 13:33:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/158 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-09-30 06:45:05 by W3 Total Cache
-->