<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Carly | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/janea13/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/janea13/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Carly.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 20:02:06 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7691e0eab9138f3da496568cdacddf2</guid>
				<title>Carly replied to the topic August WhatsApp in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/august-whatsapp/#post-1317653</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Aug 2020 19:14:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Me too x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3895a38724b0637683c2e1b8f915aee</guid>
				<title>Carly&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1490595/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jul 2020 16:52:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f66bff3fe83ccac080bdad972db63e0</guid>
				<title>Carly replied to the topic DO I NEED AN UPLIFT? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-i-need-an-uplift-9/#post-1317328</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jul 2020 11:21:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello<br />
mine look very similar, I’ve just had a video consultation with a surgeon from a different company and was told I defo need an uplift- even suggested an uplift without implants&#8230;. If I didn’t feel self conscious before &#x1f629;</p>
<p>I’ve got my mya consultation in a couple of weeks so hoping he doesn’t think the same. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ad0de0b8f9a66dc4e5881374d1c1641</guid>
				<title>Carly became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1490155/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jul 2020 22:49:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/139 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 22:16:06 by W3 Total Cache
-->