<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | JayNose | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jaynose/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jaynose/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for JayNose.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:08:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ba4f8c296241f42a27867854927a430</guid>
				<title>JayNose and laweeza are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1127529/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Feb 2017 01:00:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12fbf52e1b32f9d64ef3b2d636fba02a</guid>
				<title>JayNose replied to the topic Oily nose still? post op 7 months, needing a revision with DR Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/oily-nose-still-post-op-7-months-needing-a-revision-with-dr-frati/#post-938845</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 14:01:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi  Faye,</p>
<p>So you have had it done again and it still looks he same?? Is it like he is just taking the smallest bit of each time that&#8217;s it&#8217;s just un-noticeable.</p>
<p>I have my appointment with him in 3 weeks to talk about booking my revision in at Christmas. </p>
<p>Maybe wait the 3 months that&#8217;s they ask you do wait until you see Dr Frati again and say&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1075521"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/oily-nose-still-post-op-7-months-needing-a-revision-with-dr-frati/#post-938845" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15ac57e52a12de02cddafc481dc91909</guid>
				<title>JayNose replied to the topic Oily nose still? post op 7 months, needing a revision with DR Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/oily-nose-still-post-op-7-months-needing-a-revision-with-dr-frati/#post-933398</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Aug 2016 08:19:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Chloe, </p>
<p>How did it go on the 3nd Aug? What Dr Frati say?</p>
<p>Xx Jamie </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d5a8e134d2c65b9c0784b816d4a1827</guid>
				<title>JayNose replied to the topic Oily nose still? post op 7 months, needing a revision with DR Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/oily-nose-still-post-op-7-months-needing-a-revision-with-dr-frati/#post-930254</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jul 2016 14:32:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Chloe,</p>
<p>I don&#8217;t have an oily nose but I am having to have a revision done. I too asked for a curved bridge and the removal of my small hump and he made my tip smaller. BUT I still have a small hump it&#8217;s just slightly smaller than before and my tip is very slightly reduced. In pictures I look no different at all and not a single person has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1061755"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/oily-nose-still-post-op-7-months-needing-a-revision-with-dr-frati/#post-930254" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46ee74f0953b0be86b74c8454fc456d9</guid>
				<title>JayNose and sherry are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1050658/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jun 2016 08:36:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d9d12c086b824467bf3775dc3481e5e</guid>
				<title>JayNose started the topic Closed Rhino with Frati - I still have a bump on the bridge of my nose in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhino-with-frati-i-still-have-a-bump-on-the-bridge-of-my-nose/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Mar 2016 19:51:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls, I had a closed Rhinoplasty a month ago and I had the tip done but it was mainly to have the bump I had on my the bridge of my nose reduced and I ask for a ski slope. It&#8217;s been a month and its looks very similar to how it did before. Could this all be swelling still ana it will end up with a nice curve? I can&#8217;t see it myself 🙁 Has anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1020581"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhino-with-frati-i-still-have-a-bump-on-the-bridge-of-my-nose/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a139952fcb7f347beec089a4014b09e2</guid>
				<title>JayNose and Melissa Ameerally are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1020455/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Mar 2016 14:36:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c244c010365238bb9b7c0c04ef97933b</guid>
				<title>JayNose and hollyc are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1012631/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Feb 2016 21:41:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6936d2e67a10cb573916c43181481c8d</guid>
				<title>JayNose replied to the topic rhinoplasty with dr frati in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rhinoplasty-with-dr-frati-3/#post-895111</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Feb 2016 22:56:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Girls,</p>
<p>I had my closed rhino just over a week ago now. The whole experience was great. My bruises have pretty much gone. It&#8217;s still  very swollen at the tip and on the top where the bump was removed. It looks better but I can&#8217;t see major resultsdifference yet and I&#8217;m hoping this is down to swelling. </p>
<p>Can anyon help with how long their&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1011072"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rhinoplasty-with-dr-frati-3/#post-895111" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfc8301f7496bfe3caff2185f490f2bd</guid>
				<title>JayNose and Lisamichelle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1008466/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2016 14:26:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f41130f985348c78056a58320ad11c4</guid>
				<title>JayNose&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1007475/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jan 2016 23:31:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93215aac3234d23844c21902f4b9bf00</guid>
				<title>JayNose and Danielle-Jade Neil are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1004247/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Jan 2016 10:37:06 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47ba739959a0cfa4c9c84ba73a3022d2</guid>
				<title>JayNose and Lillie-Rose Cox are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1002218/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:38:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9deff3c0464470d13b88646c26f2402c</guid>
				<title>JayNose and Chloe perry are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000846/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jan 2016 23:30:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab1c9cd62259b9a330d5fb589f362e62</guid>
				<title>JayNose and Talie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000602/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jan 2016 12:11:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a26ed104840a7caa4a3dd50405b6632</guid>
				<title>JayNose and Anna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000309/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Jan 2016 13:08:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37a469ffe3d07343c2105124ec27b06e</guid>
				<title>JayNose and Lianne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/999996/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jan 2016 07:42:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d6cffc2abdbfa42df5f16a22a4b4977</guid>
				<title>JayNose and Carly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/999282/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Jan 2016 14:57:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">197576eda9f2c7edf274474dd8eb2c49</guid>
				<title>JayNose replied to the topic Loving Mr Frati :-) So happy :-) in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/loving-mr-frati-so-happy/#post-886606</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 15:54:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also I wanted to post on the forum to get other positive story&#8217;s but I have no idea how too, does anyone know? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4696e4a9b0eccffcb683c17e489a83c</guid>
				<title>JayNose replied to the topic Loving Mr Frati :-) So happy :-) in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/loving-mr-frati-so-happy/#post-886605</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 15:52:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you so much girls, I have added you both so I can see your pictures. So happy your both please. I am so nervous about it. I am really worried about the sleeping as they mentioned you can&#8217;t sleep on your front or side for 6 weeks. I never sleep on my back haha. So I was going to get one of those big V pillows that pregnant people have. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-998508"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/loving-mr-frati-so-happy/#post-886605" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f81bd5f2e742142acf92a211bae3b587</guid>
				<title>JayNose posted an update: Hey All,
I have booked my Closed Rhinoplasty for 29th [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/996817/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Dec 2015 21:09:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey All,<br />
I have booked my Closed Rhinoplasty for 29th January with Dr Frati. I really want to hear about all experiences good or bad that have had a rhinoplasty with him and any before and after pictures. So excited but so nervous.</p>
<p>I appreciate any help.</p>
<p>Jay</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1620db9749c22c1239d952c603d0381d</guid>
				<title>JayNose posted an update: Hey All,
I have booked my Closed Rhinoplasty for 29th [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/996816/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Dec 2015 21:08:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey All,<br />
I have booked my Closed Rhinoplasty for 29th December with Dr Frati. I really want to hear about all experiences good or bad that have had a rhinoplasty with him and any before and after pictures. So excited but so nervous.</p>
<p>I appreciate any help.</p>
<p>Jay</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72597cacba8575593a2cb65e38ada4cd</guid>
				<title>JayNose&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/996814/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Dec 2015 21:06:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c729134965f37ffd33498dcbca6aa6d</guid>
				<title>JayNose replied to the topic Loving Mr Frati :-) So happy :-) in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/loving-mr-frati-so-happy/#post-885338</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Dec 2015 20:57:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls, </p>
<p>I have booked my closed Rhinoplasty in for end of January and really nervous and worried about it all. I am trying to create a post on here to ask for all<br />
Of your advice but can&#8217;t seem to see how to do it, so thought I&#8217;d reply to your post. I have MR FRATI. Can you all let me know your experiences and send any photos please. Thank you Jay</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">588d2369ee05ea1fe2bf517dea345670</guid>
				<title>JayNose replied to the topic Rhinoplasty done with Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rhinoplasty-done-with-frati/#post-879126</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Nov 2015 00:26:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls, I am meeting Mr Frati on the 3nd December and would love to hear everyone&#8217;s experience with him and s before and after pictures to see the results. I&#8217;m so nervous, as see mixed reviews. Really appreciate any advice and help. Thanks you Jay </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d582f6d35f1ba9554e10a79235a7d02</guid>
				<title>JayNose became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/984105/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 07:56:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/308 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 20:48:27 by W3 Total Cache
-->