<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jen90/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jen90/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 01:09:38 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a30d265229f0ffa18cba4d364d90e7ff</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Short and slim frame pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/short-and-slim-frame-pictures/#post-1295724</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2019 07:41:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought that was you with 365s. You looked amazing even before implants then!!  Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">287658a95d6b131db3d2dd6afa953281</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Short and slim frame pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/short-and-slim-frame-pictures/#post-1295665</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2019 18:19:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Chloe, they look fab! It’s crazy the difference between your 1wpo pic and your 3wpo one!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">445ce1ffbb57eca3104c8f3585fb1e5b</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Short and slim frame pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/short-and-slim-frame-pictures/#post-1295615</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:14:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve not had my consultation yet! Chloe &amp; Rebekah you both look amazing! I think I’d like 300cc. Did you go for HP? Is there much of a price difference between HP and MP? Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06e5385bd53f6cf165c2af8d038b1fd2</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Short and slim frame pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/short-and-slim-frame-pictures/#post-1295543</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2019 11:19:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 5ft 3 and same size. With no boobs at all! I’d love to see pics of similar sizes too! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0ed46ba84288b283f1d8a9ed77a6e92</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Travel For Surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/travel-for-surgery/#post-1295219</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Mar 2019 18:09:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh fab! I couldn’t find a lot on Elanic but I think I’ll definitely make an appointment to go in and speak to them! Hopefully it won’t be long until you’re all healed!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5aa7ecff859d7dd6d220b5700ec8e07</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Travel For Surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/travel-for-surgery/#post-1295183</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Mar 2019 10:23:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Nikki, how did you find Elanic? That’s where I’m thinking of going!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">779e05c54bb8bc9f65be02b7c35c36a3</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 32 A almost no boob, been told 250CC Advice in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32-a-almost-no-boob-been-told-250cc-advice/#post-1295165</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Mar 2019 21:49:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 5ft 3 andI barely fill a 30A, about 6.5/7stone.  I’ve been looking at everyone’s pics and they all look amazing!! Do you girls have side profile pictures of your new boobs? I’d like to get an idea of how big they’d look sideways xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c53ae5207984310deed3e786adcde80</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Travel For Surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/travel-for-surgery/#post-1295149</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Mar 2019 19:16:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you! I was thinking of travelling to MYA Newcastle, but the 3 hour car journey there for every app would probably be a nightmare. Time to research surgeons closer to home..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d12c01c896000a0f4bc59f42503fa20e</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Travel For Surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/travel-for-surgery/#post-1295092</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Mar 2019 11:03:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Or can anyone recommend somewhere in Glasgow/Edinburgh?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff79c6103534d8ab17b92cdef35732a0</guid>
				<title>Jen started the topic Travel For Surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/travel-for-surgery/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Mar 2019 09:06:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey ladies, did any of you travel for your op? I live near Glasgow but I’m thinking of travelling to a MYA clinic in England. When do you need to be seen post op? Would it just be a pain to travel back and forth?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2122188ffb45589ca730ff43daf7e73e</guid>
				<title>Jen became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1450770/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2019 21:08:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/162 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 03:31:50 by W3 Total Cache
-->