MYA Space | Jennifer Clegg | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jeniclegg/activity/ Activity feed for Jennifer Clegg. Wed, 17 Dec 2025 08:09:45 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 dc8c4d99eb82c6de349b264612afeefa Jennifer Clegg and Nic are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1187029/ Tue, 20 Jun 2017 13:24:37 +0100 0 e1574a38586819a4e1a25c8d620325fc Jennifer Clegg replied to the topic Dressing OFF! So happy!! :) 2WPO - 375cc in the forum Breast Enlargement http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dressing-off-so-happy-2wpo-375cc/#post-1010337 Sat, 17 Jun 2017 19:48:23 +0100 Hi Nic, do you mind if I add you as well? I’m booked in with Dr Frati on 6th august and he’s adviced me to have 325cc largest but I’m so worried I’ll be disappointed with the size of them! Help! X

]]>
461030e76cf60fb78ca39c3aaa64501f Jennifer Clegg's profile was updated https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1182748/ Sun, 11 Jun 2017 19:47:57 +0100 0 21b36e92a59034af57fa29e999aca9bc Jennifer Clegg posted an update: I'm booked in for my op on 6th August with Dr Frati to have […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1182744/ Sun, 11 Jun 2017 19:34:30 +0100 I’m booked in for my op on 6th August with Dr Frati to have 325cc unders (recommended by surgeon) but I’m so worried that once they settle il wish i went a bit bigger, has anyone else felt like that? Im currently wearing a size 6, I’m 7 stone 6 and 5ft 6. Can anyone give me any advice please? i don’t want to pay all this money and wish i went…[Read more]

]]>
0
34edc0e8186cb0ad9f72373c71bd4bdb Jennifer Clegg became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1169235/ Mon, 15 May 2017 14:52:53 +0100 0