<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | jen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jenna-snowden/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jenna-snowden/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for jen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96ca7b69837d688ce69cd2cb5612795f</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: it won't let me upload any photo's keeps saying that they [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/392138/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:34:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>it won&#8217;t let me upload any photo&#8217;s keeps saying that they exceed file limit of 6mb does anyone know how to overcome this problem.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">330d4fe39e897fe3a2b6babb44d0ab9e</guid>
				<title>jen and amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/391961/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jul 2013 13:55:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c12f2d46859c6c62bbfec64c6109563f</guid>
				<title>jen and nads are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/382335/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jul 2013 21:31:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae4125c56bcc474c1c3461afc83b8fd9</guid>
				<title>jen and Jade are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/374070/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 18:59:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ece7a334cd42499a415bb2eaa70f62e</guid>
				<title>jen and L ♥♥ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/374037/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:55:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a58e5f12450a65a1b0b2b2602077059</guid>
				<title>jen and Philippa123 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/373611/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:23:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba00b26003dbc9227882dd6d0a07a663</guid>
				<title>jen and Kylie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/371359/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:45:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d08dd8e84d0dfcd1ee045d16e221255</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @naomid86 hope mine look as good as yours x x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/371322/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2013 20:35:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/naomid86/' rel="nofollow ugc">@naomid86</a> hope mine look as good as yours x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f7f9108af042c3228a22423db9d46ad</guid>
				<title>jen and Naomi are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/371249/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:01:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bde760652e1175295291ec4571e629e</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @chanelleb90 please can I add you x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/371235/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:17:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/chanelleb90/' rel="nofollow ugc">@chanelleb90</a> please can I add you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20ba13577c2cbea89bab28c55e895d36</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @jade-26 please can I add you x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/371234/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:14:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jade-26/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jade-26</a> please can I add you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26a05637c9a28f2419a52141ebe611b5</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @lc22 please can I add you</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/371230/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:09:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lc22/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lc22</a> please can I add you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e9bd8a7a6b510bc90133e0f7aa3f455</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @kylie-smoldon please can I add you having 485 on Tue x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/371225/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:04:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kylie-smoldon/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kylie-smoldon</a> please can I add you having 485 on Tue x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05fdbe485bec439776ac282616100451</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @naomid86 please can I add you I'm having 485 covers on [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/371219/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2013 16:56:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/naomid86/' rel="nofollow ugc">@naomid86</a> please can I add you I&#8217;m having 485 covers on Tue. Do you mind me asking how tall you are x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52bf25a262594010de40cd9a6b4a8e97</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @philippaliv123 please can I add you having mine done on Tue [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/371211/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2013 16:49:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/philippaliv123/' rel="nofollow ugc">@philippaliv123</a> please can I add you having mine done on Tue with Mr t</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a8fb821dda5584a8b0116a7986dfdaa</guid>
				<title>jen and Rachel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/371180/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2013 15:54:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32eee981549959dd88779fd92f347200</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @rachybaby please can I add you x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/371178/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jun 2013 15:53:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rachybaby/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rachybaby</a> please can I add you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfcb2df216c7087268a3d0fa49cb7e60</guid>
				<title>jen and Kate are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/370583/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jun 2013 07:52:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">293c791480a4cb49af19d15c951e95f0</guid>
				<title>jen and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/370065/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jun 2013 23:03:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a5dd70f69475611406f880e51ab26bc</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @belle please can I add you x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/369999/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:25:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/belle/' rel="nofollow ugc">@belle</a> please can I add you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d96785b2212fb179a74747d75be33c67</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @kate1986 please could I add you I'm having Mr T next Tue x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/369989/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:19:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kate1986/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kate1986</a> please could I add you I&#8217;m having Mr T next Tue x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0be6be453849e2037e7bb9d9e81e78ec</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @jordan20 they look fab feel so excited now 6 day to go x x x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/369486/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:23:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jordan20/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jordan20</a> they look fab feel so excited now 6 day to go x x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0aa06f2bb046b2e594b1d3eeff3b51f</guid>
				<title>jen and J♥ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/369465/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:52:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cc228cfd793ddb8f42cf881b4f1486f</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @jordan20 please could I look at your photo's I'm having [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/369458/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:39:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jordan20/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jordan20</a> please could I look at your photo&#8217;s I&#8217;m having mine done with Mr T next week </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b86d17c8ec5ba88983b18a5cfed99aee</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @emoria hi do you mind me asking how tall you are I'm [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/369439/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:29:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emoria/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emoria</a> hi do you mind me asking how tall you are I&#8217;m having similar size done next week from an A. Yours look fab hope mine turn out as good</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69ecddfa11f3f6bb6c8bf9d439acee7e</guid>
				<title>jen and anna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/369298/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:20:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d8bec80459a917dfd5dc883a88f7b91</guid>
				<title>jen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/368997/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:36:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c54b35bfb789526b9a90ce573a66a21d</guid>
				<title>jen replied to the topic Mr traynor in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-46/#post-658929</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:14:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217; having overs with mr T next tue will let you know how it goes</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">365f90cfb72f6bbf4d3095a3b3ae669c</guid>
				<title>jen and ChelsieWorley. are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/368571/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:57:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b26aa1124823b83434c82bb29abbb897</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @amylou91 please can I add really similar stats except my [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/368549/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 07:49:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/amylou91/' rel="nofollow ugc">@amylou91</a> please can I add really similar stats except my starting size is 34a x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78bc5d85c8eb398752aa1de2934ca7ec</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @chelsie6x please can I add you</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/368547/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 07:32:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/chelsie6x/' rel="nofollow ugc">@chelsie6x</a> please can I add you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23ce10dfe5b127ecd6aa07a4abd6279d</guid>
				<title>jen and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/368266/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:25:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c726fea1587e4a2736f35a744e3ce4d</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @gemmaash they look fab thanks so much. What size sports bra [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/368046/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2013 20:24:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gemmaash/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gemmaash</a> they look fab thanks so much. What size sports bra did you get for after surgery I&#8217;m a bit unsure. And are there any that you would recommend? So excited now x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2939693d3c7bcd79203f72b5ed2fb764</guid>
				<title>jen and Gemma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/368038/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2013 20:10:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7276c23898f814b676ca3bce32766e1e</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @gemmaash please can I add you I am exactly same and would [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/368010/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2013 18:42:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gemmaash/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gemmaash</a> please can I add you I am exactly same and would love to see pics I&#8217;m 5ft9 was B went to C then went back down to 32/34A. Having 480cc on 18th June with Mr traynor x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2ada0ae2739b3022aa9acd07fec5381</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @chelseyxoxo please can I add you x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/368008/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2013 18:38:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/chelseyxoxo/' rel="nofollow ugc">@chelseyxoxo</a> please can I add you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d59dc275b9c16c995f0dee8031966db1</guid>
				<title>jen and RachelH are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/368001/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2013 18:24:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">adb4a0ec2c0f102f478841f1999f4d66</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @jordan20 please could I ask you</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367874/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2013 07:53:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jordan20/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jordan20</a> please could I ask you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4336991d55a456290ce6759b45999328</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @meganxmx please can I add you I'm having mine done with Mr [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367873/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2013 07:50:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/meganxmx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@meganxmx</a> please can I add you I&#8217;m having mine done with Mr T next Tue having 480cc from 32/34 A I&#8217;m 5ft 9 would be great to see your results x x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">482cafb57d39caaa7511d36fac007608</guid>
				<title>jen and Karrin are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367600/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2013 11:14:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c25b55d1c29a926c4fdd1d1e57b734c</guid>
				<title>jen and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367591/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2013 10:53:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65d9a2b9414e6b0bc5f6a2e23b23207e</guid>
				<title>jen and Emma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367540/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2013 08:12:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6ff2e4aef1e3be175b1a32e996de1be</guid>
				<title>jen joined the group Tall girls with implants</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367502/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2013 22:26:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5eeb33f9da7177e1f24f900ee57423d</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @karrin please could I add you I'm 5ft9 size 10 having [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367501/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2013 22:26:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/karrin/' rel="nofollow ugc">@karrin</a> please could I add you I&#8217;m 5ft9 size 10 having 480cc overs would love to see your really need some visuals x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7630603ccb06ab65e20d6a4794b1116e</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @lauran please could I add you x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367499/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2013 22:23:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lauran/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lauran</a> please could I add you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9cde88eec2583a3d8e792d1ed483b9bf</guid>
				<title>jen posted an update: @emoria please can I add you</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367494/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2013 22:14:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emoria/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emoria</a> please can I add you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb605798cdd3e80782762bb7804c80fa</guid>
				<title>jen and ducky01 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367439/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2013 19:11:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57d5bb81209c8ed0d2944edfec225145</guid>
				<title>jen and Jasmine are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367291/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2013 06:22:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">980ee8c2cf9814be5cb76bb5bd29b41a</guid>
				<title>jen and Louise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/367280/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2013 01:46:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f757ddbc3e4d866f81bca753aa24a235</guid>
				<title>jen replied to the topic anyone had 345/365cc high profile overs naturelle soft touch? from a 34A  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-345365cc-high-profile-overs-naturelle-soft-touch-from-a-34a/#post-658017</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jun 2013 22:32:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jenny/' rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jenny/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Jenny</a> please can I add you I&#8217;m having 480cc done soon would love to see pics x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/437 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 01:46:24 by W3 Total Cache
-->