MYA Space | Jenny | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jenny1976/activity/ Activity feed for Jenny. Fri, 19 Dec 2025 12:28:35 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 984d4755ac2e623b4334dd624675aa2a Jenny replied to the topic yay i have boobs in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/yay-i-have-boobs/#post-630025 Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:04:22 +0000 Arr bless ya ur makin me more nervous loool I ve got ages to go arr I’m glad u feelin ok xxxxxx

]]>
bf0b3bbddbc8f39d25c30def3b0a29d3 Jenny replied to the topic yay i have boobs in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/yay-i-have-boobs/#post-629919 Sat, 23 Feb 2013 12:29:24 +0000 How u feelin Rachel how was dr schiove have u had to stay in arr bless ya bet ur we’ll happy xxx

]]>
da140630709973691e1751912dae75c9 Jenny and Rachel are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/312782/ Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:41:46 +0000 0 ca61687522d6e770193eb47b7484a2fe Jenny replied to the topic Dr schiavone in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-schiavone-4/#post-629432 Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:58:57 +0000 Ashleigh I’m booked in on the 10 th may dreading it I’m just having a uplift without implant so nervous ! Lol I ve added u bbe x

]]>
c307924f997133df9b19a34ce2f40a92 Jenny replied to the topic Dr schiavone in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-schiavone-4/#post-629426 Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:56:03 +0000 Hi Rachel I ve added u gud luck tomoro bbe xxxx

]]>
69d9a42f8401bbdcee108fa6039a468f Jenny replied to the topic Uplift with no implants in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-no-implants-2/#post-629063 Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:11:43 +0000 Thanks babe @ noo108

]]>
7add9862c3c4c7ffe1742e675a12eda4 Jenny started the topic Dr schiavone in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-schiavone-4/ Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:39:42 +0000 Hi ya lady’s has anyone had any surgery by dr schiavone I’m having a uplift in may carnt really see any lady’s he has done on here ?

]]>
ff908b5e0ac6649819ab5d0724a25941 Jenny and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/311764/ Wed, 20 Feb 2013 22:26:24 +0000 0 1660d74cc7382a3c705dc60239a85ffb Jenny replied to the topic Uplift with no implants in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-no-implants-2/#post-628939 Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:54:45 +0000 Yea I’m a e cup just looked at ur pics Kathryn they look lovely wen the surgeon said u won’t need them I nearly started cryin lol but I’m glad I ve seen urs made me feel loads better just waiting now lol

]]>
95b77ace232dc297ba34618c04637c62 Jenny started the topic Uplift with no implants in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-no-implants-2/ Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:22:08 +0000 Hi everyone I’m new to this so bear with me lol I ve just had my meeting today with mr schiavone he’s advised me not to have implants with my uplift has anyone got any advise on this or has anyone had them done […]

]]>
17b7e5630397b0bf3a409b4d79d448fd Jenny became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/311446/ Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:06:26 +0000 0