MYA Space | jesiiii | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jesiiii/activity/ Activity feed for jesiiii. Wed, 12 Nov 2025 01:07:56 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 8b7d47277bea9f788bad35c67c313905 jesiiii replied to the topic tutor in the forum Other Categories https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/tutor/#post-1334190 Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:54:25 +0000 Their approach to personalized learning caught my eye, and the variety of subjects they cover is impressive. It’s always great to find tools that make learning engaging and effective. Interestingly, I stumbled upon a connection with Leicester Tuition while researching Explore Learning. Leicester Tuition seems to complement Explore Learning,…[Read more]

]]>
935af32f7016fca115dd7c435728e1fd jesiiii started the topic American Airlines in the forum Other Categories https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/american-airlines/ Mon, 04 Dec 2023 08:13:24 +0000 I recently experienced a flight cancellation with American Airlines and I’m seeking guidance on the refund process. What steps can I take to ensure a smooth resolution?

]]>
f1a2ec3f789729d4f6059a412eb956c3 jesiiii replied to the topic How do I claim a refund on a flight? in the forum Other Categories https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/how-do-i-claim-a-refund-on-a-flight/#post-1333018 Thu, 17 Aug 2023 17:02:20 +0100 First, make sure you have all your booking details handy, including your booking reference and flight information. Then, head over to the Brussels Airlines official website. They have a dedicated “Refunds” or “Manage Booking” section where you can initiate the refund request. I recommend visiting this page so look at this website as it provide…[Read more]

]]>
b3bd9fe9b1f5d930b227c76e648ece63 jesiiii replied to the topic Help me in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/help-me-5/#post-1333017 Thu, 17 Aug 2023 17:01:30 +0100 ddd

]]>
d9090d8b6119e6622bb38f9b3928a1f0 jesiiii became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1526476/ Thu, 17 Aug 2023 16:59:59 +0100 0