<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jessica | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jess316/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jess316/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jessica.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 15:11:42 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">016357717d02b94b48c7225884532e6e</guid>
				<title>Jessica replied to the topic Breast uplift with no implants query in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/breast-uplift-with-no-implants-query/#post-1335018</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Feb 2024 22:05:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Zoe – I am looking into that surgery. Is there any way I can contact you privately to ask you some questions re. surgeon etc.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2012a8e16028bd2cf294503d0e947804</guid>
				<title>Jessica replied to the topic Breast uplift with no implants query in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/breast-uplift-with-no-implants-query/#post-1335017</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Feb 2024 22:05:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Zoe &#8211; I am looking into that surgery. Is there any way I can contact you privately to ask you some questions re. surgeon etc. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3dab8d50450589fe2b81c34c26cf7ec2</guid>
				<title>Jessica became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1662367/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Feb 2024 22:03:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 16:21:31 by W3 Total Cache
-->