<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jessica | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jessicahynesx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jessicahynesx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jessica.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf0ffdf1623dd8f6be36599be8caaf83</guid>
				<title>Jessica&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1303281/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Mar 2018 09:19:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ea483c95f36b84e4bd990f287a0b371</guid>
				<title>Jessica replied to the topic Uplift and no implants?? Anyone else??? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-no-implants-anyone-else/#post-906657</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Mar 2016 01:06:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had an uplift with no implants you can judge 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12d1504f158e73afec92417a2979c006</guid>
				<title>Jessica started the topic My uplift no implants before and after in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-uplift-no-implants-before-and-after/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Mar 2016 01:02:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>19th January 2016. Dr Traynor. Uplift no implants. Best thing I could&#8217;ve done at 21!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e555c09d9457b587bed54a14edbecef3</guid>
				<title>Jessica&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1010619/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 23:44:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">831de191c633ab70d93d5053bd475a41</guid>
				<title>Jessica changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1010617/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 23:41:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">190d0db09658e4475d90e9f0df60316e</guid>
				<title>Jessica replied to the topic 2 days post op UPLIFT NO IMPLANTS. in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-days-post-op-uplift-no-implants/#post-894803</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 23:39:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wore this last night, no implants! Just uplift! I&#8217;d never ever ever be able to do that beforehand! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">748f464a80fde9d1c110e37323bb5381</guid>
				<title>Jessica replied to the topic 2 days post op UPLIFT NO IMPLANTS. in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-days-post-op-uplift-no-implants/#post-894802</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 23:38:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls my recovery is absolutely fine I&#8217;ve literally had more painful periods, no pain at all, just itchiness from the nerve endings knitting back together. Hope you&#8217;re alright Hun! Tasha I didn&#8217;t want implants cos I&#8217;ve always had a lot of boob but it just sagged so now you would pretty much think I had implants cos their big but perk! Couldn&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1010610"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-days-post-op-uplift-no-implants/#post-894802" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">023a942424816b10a0baff2bedca0afb</guid>
				<title>Jessica replied to the topic 2 days post op UPLIFT NO IMPLANTS. in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-days-post-op-uplift-no-implants/#post-893792</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Feb 2016 23:46:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I had dr Traynor. I was a 36CD but they were very Saggy. I&#8217;m only 20 but they always have been I don&#8217;t know why. I&#8217;m now a 36D but they&#8217;re very perk!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">537c5c5454eaa0d6ba57632229e21e42</guid>
				<title>Jessica and Stephanie lay are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1005846/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2016 21:43:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74e16d3950904683caf3e46e23d7b638</guid>
				<title>Jessica replied to the topic Uplift with Dr Traynor. in the forum Mr Traynor</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-dr-traynor/#post-890605</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2016 15:21:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sarah, I had my surgery on Tuesday! I&#8217;m now 5 days post op and absolutely over the moon. I had uplift no implant because I had quite a lot of breast tissue but it was just droopy so now they are so perk. He just has a look at your boobs and tells you what is achievable etc x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d76b87a5badc1559557f28799078b29b</guid>
				<title>Jessica changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1003281/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2016 13:17:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c41ca3e1ece94af950dd9ea525f98b67</guid>
				<title>Jessica&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1003280/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2016 13:16:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58b4cb9fff3d7f303e8aec614e3c05c6</guid>
				<title>Jessica started the topic 2 days post op UPLIFT NO IMPLANTS. in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-days-post-op-uplift-no-implants/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2016 13:14:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Over the moon so far. Couldn&#8217;t be happier.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6397e8d72189db7310d1a32866f1cdd</guid>
				<title>Jessica replied to the topic Surgery at first trust 19/1/16 in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-at-first-trust-19116/#post-888638</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2016 00:00:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am! Breast lift with dr Traynor in Preston. I&#8217;m so excited but so nervous. How you feeling?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36139116e4cce1f155e62e15e5d5b0d8</guid>
				<title>Jessica started the topic Uplift with Dr Traynor. in the forum Mr Traynor</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-dr-traynor/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2015 19:33:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my first enitial chat today, loan accepted, planning on booking for uplift 19th Jan. Consultation with dr Traynor on Monday, anyone got any info on what the uplift consultation consists of with the surgeon? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de265292402308a24253a6604e79f82a</guid>
				<title>Jessica became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/993908/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2015 19:12:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/195 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 04:02:37 by W3 Total Cache
-->