<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jigsawjen6969/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jigsawjen6969/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">285050cbdd4b565fc419c9c12231c8be</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Breastfeeding in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breastfeeding-6/#post-1318042</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2020 19:27:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Laura I will xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd455870b4ba949ec8e5eff9ebca9d69</guid>
				<title>Jen started the topic Breastfeeding in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breastfeeding-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2020 13:23:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies just wondered if anyone has had babies and managed to breastfeed without ruining your boobs<br />
I know they will be different, but am just worried that if I do feed it will make them worse<br />
Any advise and stroys would be lovely positive or negative<br />
I had overs if that makes any difference<br />
Thank you </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0dec4b8d161dc5cfaa09809034da958c</guid>
				<title>Jen and Ellie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1489009/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:31:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87ae652a3860e3557bde6b77748866b6</guid>
				<title>Jen and Kym are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1461735/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 May 2019 21:48:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28fd4e3ccf86e6bc19e6982a49529d86</guid>
				<title>Jen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1451996/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:16:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50257f2bc873a232635bac8ac45f7ea2</guid>
				<title>Jen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1451995/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:14:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1510e153f0e5b64eba94a1426cdce2d4</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Bra fitting in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-fitting-9/#post-1292952</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:47:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks just having a mare<br />
Went to John Lewis they said 30f<br />
Then went marks and Spencer they said 30f but found it tight so lady said 32e so bought a load of bras in a 32e but when I got then home I was in so much pain on my ribs<br />
So went back to m&amp;s got fitted again they saying 32 dd told them I got told 30f then they changed there mind to 34e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1447714"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-fitting-9/#post-1292952" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0501761fda19319e46dcaac62a3d0690</guid>
				<title>Jen started the topic Bra fitting in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-fitting-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Feb 2019 10:33:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Where did all you ladies find out your bra sizes </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7de5101e9b26e5e524a275ae759d1edd</guid>
				<title>Jen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1447568/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Feb 2019 10:31:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cfdfba4881c5636bad605390b36ee6f</guid>
				<title>Jen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1447567/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Feb 2019 10:25:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7f4c508e814b3e582cec51b25fc4f1c</guid>
				<title>Jen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1441868/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Jan 2019 22:54:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2710a85c30455c5931dc116c40bc8bc6</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Weird pain in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/weird-pain/#post-1286071</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Nov 2018 20:24:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would just ring your clinic if your worried xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60de8a3fd75f2a42b41bc4f107a32dd1</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Riverside parking in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/riverside-parking/#post-1286070</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Nov 2018 20:20:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think it is free we never paid and one time the parking men were out and the lady at reception gave my partner a ticket to put in the car they are super lovely there xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fec439bb83626cca1893bb1a0dda321f</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Do these look normal? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-these-look-normal/#post-1286058</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Nov 2018 15:51:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>All normal girls I was the same<br />
I had super feeling on one nipple and nothing on the other although that&#8217;s slowing coming back now<br />
I&#8217;ve read there is so many different changes over time<br />
I&#8217;m 2weeks today and still loving then xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef1fe7b5921cac167a77263fc2aa734f</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Riverside parking in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/riverside-parking/#post-1286003</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Nov 2018 00:35:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there is parking there right outside<br />
Good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9054413934ddb73f3a0ba98bdcf9086f</guid>
				<title>Jen posted an update: Nearly 2weeks PO and loving my new boobies....so happy</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1436541/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Nov 2018 22:05:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nearly 2weeks PO and loving my new boobies&#8230;.so happy </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b30db8aa065ded2e7f37397683dec7d</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic ASTHMA PROBLEMS WITH ANAESTHETIC? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/asthma-problems-with-anaesthetic/#post-1285886</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Nov 2018 16:29:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No think it was more the oxygen<br />
I take my brown one morning and night and hardly ever take my blue very rare<br />
I suffered a stroke 10years ago and they were nearly not gonna let me have it&#8230;<br />
I actually didn&#8217;t find out if it was going ahead untill the Thursday afternoon my op was sat<br />
Let us know what they say<br />
Good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c387639d98412c3c8044e5b421928110</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic ASTHMA PROBLEMS WITH ANAESTHETIC? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/asthma-problems-with-anaesthetic/#post-1285652</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 10:07:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a few health problems which I didn&#8217;t think I was gonna get mine done<br />
I also have asthma not that bad but it didn&#8217;t cause a problem they just told me to take my inhaler down to surgery with me.<br />
When I did wake up I had oxygen on(but I don&#8217;t really like it)<br />
I remember saying I couldn&#8217;t breath and straight away she just gave a few puffs of my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1436064"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/asthma-problems-with-anaesthetic/#post-1285652" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d251145cdcca3f5dab40d5bf51e7754</guid>
				<title>Jen and Rebekah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1435543/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Nov 2018 13:11:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8338b42ff4adf0dc194c30ed5b790d8c</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Sleeping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-89/#post-1285298</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Nov 2018 11:57:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Think your meant to sleep sat up for 2weeks I&#8217;m nearly at my 1st week actually woke up other nite kinda on my side<br />
Looking forward to sleeping properly xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1520c79817e77222ce28590caf4954b1</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Anyone else struggling with there sleep after op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-struggling-with-there-sleep-after-op/#post-1284576</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Oct 2018 19:13:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jamie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Jamie</a> same had my tab and earphones so I didn&#8217;t wake the house up hopefully I will sleep tonight although have a feeling I won&#8217;t xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca78ea13ae30aa0f09fe414413df5cae</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Anyone else struggling with there sleep after op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-struggling-with-there-sleep-after-op/#post-1284556</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:40:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Heidi but it&#8217;s different I just can&#8217;t shut off and believe me I can normally sleep lol<br />
I still suffer with fatigue from when I had my stroke so yeah I know how to sleep lol<br />
Just wondered if this was normal xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85021d9a641d33741a3dc0c6ce84ddc1</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 400cc overs...too big for my frame? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-too-big-for-my-frame/#post-1284546</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Oct 2018 07:51:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I&#8217;m ok actually just been really struggling with my sleep<br />
As long as I&#8217;m not moving to much they seem ok and can handle the pain every now and then might be a big sharper than normal but like I said it same sort of pain when breastfeeding.<br />
I was so worried that these were gonna be huge but they really aren&#8217;t I have a small frame on top&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1434634"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-too-big-for-my-frame/#post-1284546" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49389ffb346fea7db816c88a3f0f83ab</guid>
				<title>Jen&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1434623/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Oct 2018 04:50:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14bb784260d43541b274b4bc1a14faef</guid>
				<title>Jen started the topic Anyone else struggling with there sleep after op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-struggling-with-there-sleep-after-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Oct 2018 04:38:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi just wondered if anyone else has be struggling with there sleep<br />
My 1st night I had 48mins<br />
Tonight I&#8217;ve only managed 4<br />
I&#8217;ve been up since 3,30 it&#8217;s now 4,30<br />
Just thinking it&#8217;s all from the op and all the drug<br />
And how long do we sleep sitting up?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebea9eedd1c0c71236ee40fa22bb3273</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 400cc overs...too big for my frame? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-too-big-for-my-frame/#post-1284541</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Oct 2018 04:28:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Claire I had mine on Sat I was like you I had the 400 uhp and the 375 hp waiting for me when I spoke to my surgeon before I went down we said 400 uhp and I had overs<br />
Are you going uhp too?<br />
I love mine and I know once all my swelling extra goes down I&#8217;ll love then more<br />
Only way I can describe it is it&#8217;s like my milk has just come in lol<br />
There&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1434621"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-too-big-for-my-frame/#post-1284541" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2592709198cabf97c23b64391d15a71f</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 350cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-overs-3/#post-1284344</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Oct 2018 22:17:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was happy with the 350 I tried but knew I would wake up and wish I would of gone one bigger<br />
Then he said try the 400 uhp lol<br />
Told him I wanted a natural look<br />
Fingers crossed everything will be fine xx<br />
P.S you look good in and out of clothes xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a14be6acc50581297fc940ca0d69d5bb</guid>
				<title>Jen and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1434257/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Oct 2018 18:56:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8cefbf9881a5dc419b0182753c8e6654</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 350cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-overs-3/#post-1284306</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Oct 2018 16:11:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Annie they are gr8<br />
I&#8217;m now actually pooing myself just on my way to my mum&#8217;s as it&#8217;s easier to get to clinic from there in the morning<br />
Do you feel they are too big but are ok(if you see what I mean)<br />
Is the ultra high profile really high or do they sit ok<br />
Do u have any more pic maybe before and after if u feel ok with that<br />
I&#8217;m smiliar&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1434228"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-overs-3/#post-1284306" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14c29c7303226f414795f390e295ee2c</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 350cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-overs-3/#post-1284245</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Oct 2018 23:02:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey I have mine Saturday<br />
I&#8217;ve gone for 400cc uhp overs<br />
I have to option to have 375cc hp if I want to change<br />
I&#8217;m an A cup just getting worried now<br />
When I tried the implant I was happy with the 350 but knew I would wake up thinking wish I&#8217;d gone one bigger, but then he gave me the 400 to try lol<br />
How&#8217;s your recovery going?xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0a1f0f3fff25da45278424246fae092</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 400cc uhp overs or 375cc hp overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-overs-or-375cc-hp-overs/#post-1284243</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Oct 2018 22:53:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not long now I a sure I will wake up and love them  🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57da99f97a117f2a4b9028dc34b0a774</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 400cc uhp overs or 375cc hp overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-overs-or-375cc-hp-overs/#post-1284220</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Oct 2018 18:33:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heads everywhere as everyone&#8217;s probs are<br />
Its just thoughts of waking up and thinking shit this is wrong lol<br />
Although most ppl I&#8217;ve talked to re always happy when they wake up<br />
And I think I&#8217;m over the &#8220;are they too big&#8221; lol who cares<br />
Its just if they are too small I will cry xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f393fd3f8d5e74003e125a0edce02778</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 400cc uhp overs or 375cc hp overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-overs-or-375cc-hp-overs/#post-1284210</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Oct 2018 17:30:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@baylea Did you have under or overs?they look lovely very natural<br />
Did u have uhp or just hp?<br />
What size where u before xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cf65467f264a8c563145eb4b45b70d8</guid>
				<title>Jen started the topic 400cc uhp overs or 375cc hp overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-overs-or-375cc-hp-overs/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Oct 2018 14:42:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So surgery this Saturday I&#8217;ve have the choice of  the two<br />
Help me ladies I know there isn&#8217;t much in them but what do you think would look better<br />
And does anyone know bra sizes from having these ones<br />
One minute I&#8217;m like there gonna be too big then worrying there gonna be too small.<br />
I have only found out today if surgery was even going threw so now&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1434038"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-overs-or-375cc-hp-overs/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7acbb4ac9f160ca3a86c1a3bd5916cb1</guid>
				<title>Jen and Jessica are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1434034/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Oct 2018 14:22:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60640f6fc6cbcbf5f89c21665ac06f58</guid>
				<title>Jen and Abbie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1433626/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Oct 2018 17:20:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45eeb90ddb64021c4861c2f1596d1546</guid>
				<title>Jen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1433510/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:34:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de4626ef26bbcf70ddd511ad8636120a</guid>
				<title>Jen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1433506/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:31:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af3f70d52b76971fc661be6db1d5b14e</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Ultra high profile help please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ultra-high-profile-help-please/#post-1283894</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:27:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been the same <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gracie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Gracie</a> think I&#8217;ve looked a every discussion on here there isn&#8217;t many with uhp<br />
Will follow this too<br />
Not long now tho xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c27f6d2cb80b8d7eba82c9fb9c91c03f</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Anti depressants and surgury in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anti-depressants-and-surgury/#post-1283853</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:55:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My surgery is for the 27th and I&#8217;m with transform<br />
I&#8217;m on alot of meds( including antidepressants) they do ask about the drugs and what they are for ect<br />
But I don&#8217;t even know if mine is going threw yet till tomorrow :,-(<br />
I suffered a stroke 10years ago<br />
My surgeon is happy to do the surgery as I&#8217;ve had my heart fixed the same time (it was my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1433423"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anti-depressants-and-surgury/#post-1283853" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca3b5cda44f3e54a967bfd316ba5e00c</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 36a/b 5&#039;6  size 10/12 similar ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/36ab-56-size-1012-similar/#post-1283849</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:36:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey @Sam what profile did you go with?and was you under or overs?xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75ed0e4368503254c15e6292d68a9560</guid>
				<title>Jen and Hollie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1432863/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Oct 2018 09:27:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76d78a829485f9620cbc5ea2ced3c6d4</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Any petite size 8 / 60kgs girls having or have had  OVERS? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-petite-size-8-60kgs-girls-having-or-have-had-overs/#post-1283495</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Oct 2018 21:38:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;m 55kg<br />
I have gone with 400cc uhp overs<br />
I&#8217;m a 34a-ish(defo tiny???? probably smaller)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bf45df4c96f52264430b841c18fef14</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Pre Op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pre-op-92/#post-1283493</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Oct 2018 21:23:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had mine today<br />
Sometimes they have to do other test ie bloods ecg ect<br />
Just depends in you and your medical problems if any<br />
But Kate&#8217;s right xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e809dc9cf2f72e82dd20dd410d130ce</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic How long is the wait between consultatio and surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-is-the-wait-between-consultatio-and-surgery/#post-1283491</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Oct 2018 21:19:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my 1st consultation on the 20th Sep<br />
Then my appointment with my surgeon on the 11th October<br />
Pre op on the 19th October and have been book in for the op on the 27th October<br />
Hope this helps xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d16f872a764ef167fceb034c4246f454</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Coming home outfit in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/coming-home-outfit/#post-1283270</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Oct 2018 22:46:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was gonna Nick my daughter&#8217;s bedtime poncho so nice and easy over my head and it will keep me warm xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9515e07d6a8befc1ed18769607f73dea</guid>
				<title>Jen and Anne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1432153/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:57:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98f6d7f5dc0568eeb353c234cbee9ae6</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 400cc uhp overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-overs/#post-1283041</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:17:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Where are you having yours done <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gracie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Gracie</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a355fe97bc72053a960e07e7eee6406c</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 400cc uhp overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-overs/#post-1283040</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:16:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes Gracie I would love too will accept you<br />
It&#8217;s exciting and scary too lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7910e67bfea3d7c9e00744f7538ebcd7</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic 400cc uhp overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-overs/#post-1283025</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Oct 2018 12:16:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Anne just added you<br />
Wow this boobies thing isn&#8217;t easy at all it&#8217;s quite stressful isn&#8217;t it xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/375 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 05:34:12 by W3 Total Cache
-->