<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jade | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jkelley13/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jkelley13/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jade.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">248208c598760653792807193cde15ee</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic Numbness? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/numbness-41/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2019 01:30:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am 3 weeks post op and I still cant feel the bottom part of my boobs. I know this is to be expected but wondering how long it lasts? Also my nipples are numb but super sensitive at the same time and I can never get them to get hard&#8211; again wondering how long this last? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32b01243aa88269296f0b951d2cc9815</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic 6 Days Post Op &#124; 380cc Under in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-days-post-op-380cc-under/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Feb 2019 20:00:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Surgery Feb 18th. Started out as an empty A cup. 110 pounds 5’4. Originally decided on 450cc but so glad I changed my mind last minute. No pain at all. I was playing darts 3 days after. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9f770c21f914e68fd3ffb13528de080</guid>
				<title>Jade&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1447654/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Feb 2019 06:02:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb0a24d2001a8f44286562b0ab8e5f41</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic Getting nervous I picked the wrong size... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-nervous-i-picked-the-wrong-size/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Feb 2019 05:59:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am scheduled for surgery next week. I decided on 450cc silicone implants under the muscle. I am 5&#8217;5 115 pounds and a very small 32A.. I am worried the 450cc will be too big and look unnatural.. Anyone else have similar sizing pre op and have post op pictures or input? Thank you..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8b0230ff0141022b9f596c7e2925cf6</guid>
				<title>Jade became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1447649/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Feb 2019 05:37:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/144 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 07:19:46 by W3 Total Cache
-->