<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jo | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jo1601/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jo1601/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jo.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 21:30:05 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8930f2997f9b2b2ea888216621cc5e68</guid>
				<title>Jo and Chloe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/869856/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 19:09:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfed1d67fa1cd34d9bd1b84365da4518</guid>
				<title>Jo and Bridie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/860737/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Feb 2015 17:19:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac0ec5ef9673beba6108054171a31867</guid>
				<title>Jo and Keira are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/860558/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Feb 2015 12:57:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72ced5739de47e148fd1ff72f72c26cf</guid>
				<title>Jo and lauren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/853520/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 17:04:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f06865f7f9cbfbea6fae19ee61c8762</guid>
				<title>Jo and sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/847892/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jan 2015 09:30:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c346043c0a76c0b2392c36ea1ddd6ac</guid>
				<title>Jo and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/845867/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:38:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5576562e2a83f65de09d67bb6b6597e</guid>
				<title>Jo and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/845449/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:03:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf8f9d2b54b064d93b848d279017c2fa</guid>
				<title>Jo&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/844370/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:21:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d103c0bc3423e191ee5039fe66080535</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-805461</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:16:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 4<br />
No major pain really mainly just tired and uncomfortable. Can do most things just try not to just incase.<br />
My 2 year old son, being a typical boy, somehow belly flopped onto the floor from the sofa and before I knew it i had scooped him up to comfort him and it wasn&#8217;t until I put him down a minute later I realised what I&#8217;d done but it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-844358"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-805461" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">873cab498f5d19b0760b095df4a5b4c5</guid>
				<title>Jo and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/843931/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 06:46:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a0fe370ba54ba8c17c8e040486d49aa</guid>
				<title>Jo and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/843475/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 20:00:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbe3c023f788e4fe8b5b17c70aa7e200</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-804873</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 08:51:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 3<br />
Managed to get the kids ready for school, do my daughters hair, lunches, get myself ready do make up, run straighteners over my hair etc&#8230;struggled a lil to get the dry shampoo can high enough but wasn&#8217;t too bad. My husband lifted the kids into the car but I helped with seat belts and was fine opening and closing doors and then balancing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-842740"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-804873" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">194943bfbb368ee5aa9dc02293f2a28e</guid>
				<title>Jo and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/841983/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Jan 2015 15:27:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e939b7ef4a4f0ad867060d6d82358099</guid>
				<title>Jo and Francesca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/841684/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:27:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">746f46bd896eb303f99cbf98ef7f0f85</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-804339</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Jan 2015 06:13:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I feel like I could push a pram already and even help them in and out of it but it would be more a case of should I then could I?! First school run today but I&#8217;ll have my husband in the car so the hard part will be done for me! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cba3eec786cc50700931f4f42556df4</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-804338</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Jan 2015 06:10:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 2<br />
I felt fine in myself yesterday, I could make drinks, get myself off the sofa ok, play with the kids from a sitting position and still cuddle. I am feeling more stiff/swollen now which makes movements seem tighter and more likely to hurt if I move too fast but otherwise it&#8217;s all still manageable. They feel like they&#8217;re getting heavier too&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-841427"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-804338" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5da92ebf418c060c2cd601d9acd679b1</guid>
				<title>Jo and Skye fowler are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/840930/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Jan 2015 17:08:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66a64f8b775d3bddff409d1b992a9c6a</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-804023</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Jan 2015 08:10:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>2nd night<br />
I took my medication at 10 and then slept soundly until 7 which was much needed. When I woke up I realised id Scootched down quite a bit making my chest closeish to being flat which was worrying and I felt really stiff and uncomfortable like my whole body weighed a tonne and where i hadn&#8217;t had any medication for a while and I had been in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-840485"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-804023" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85fe1139eb0bfe415138b0eef71ba4c5</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-804021</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Jan 2015 08:03:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>1 day post op<br />
Yesterday wasn&#8217;t as bad as I anticipated. My husband managed to park right outside the Fitsroy pretty much so I just had a short walk to the car. He did all the door opening and seat belt strapping for me but I think I could have managed the seat belt already but don&#8217;t want to do more then I should. When I got home I was able to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-840483"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-804021" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2d67403bfb031f00f764e66e82ae1f9</guid>
				<title>Jo and Abbie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/840213/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jan 2015 19:02:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fee2628b5186bb1b7c5a5105447d8449</guid>
				<title>Jo started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bras-for-sale-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jan 2015 11:15:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girlies I&#8217;m one day post op and just tried on my sports bras only to find all are too big :-S I was recommended to go a size bigger to allow for swelling and the bandages but I guess the macom bra especially already allows for it. No idea what I&#8217;ve done with the delivery notes so I imagine returning would be tricky: </p>
<p>So if anyone needs a bra I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-839685"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bras-for-sale-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">121321f12697514e46b3d10311fea2b4</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-803674</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:20:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Little update&#8230; First night<br />
First night wasn&#8217;t too bad, the pain was manageable with medication, once it wears off it does hurt but u can be distracted out of it so it&#8217;s not horrendous.<br />
For some reason I&#8217;m not drowsy at all im the complete opposite, wide awake and fully alert. I slept for the first time since my late morning/early afternoon op&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-839532"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-803674" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5a4fb6acdc5fe5b3051c6b6014659d7</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-803673</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:13:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sarah you sound like superwoman, I was straight out of hospital with my second but still out my feet up for a while! This will be a breeze for u, labours a zillion times harder! Xxxx</p>
<p>Thank you Kayleigh!! How&#8217;s your recovery been so far? Could u manage school runs if someone else was driving? Are you able to do much or did u just get the rest&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-839528"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/page/2/#post-803673" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f23639cf0b9be2bcac06a264faf7978</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/#post-803622</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2015 21:13:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Sarah your size implants/hopeful after size is reassuring as I&#8217;d like similar or smaller but only booked this a few weeks ago so hadn&#8217;t done much research to check I was going for the right size!<br />
They didn&#8217;t give me an option to go home they just said I&#8217;d be an over night case? To be honest I think I would have been ok to go home, the girl in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-839406"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/#post-803622" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cb25fddf036d9e045f003ca4ac501db</guid>
				<title>Jo and Kristina (@kikij87) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/839402/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2015 21:11:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ffa7023dc9e1cf857f696fc4f4d88d1</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/#post-803620</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2015 21:06:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine are exactly the same Ashlee, my daughter always insists on cuddles at bed time and my son is always wanting to be picked up still and being helped on and off the loo and in and out of the car even though he&#8217;s 2! I just don&#8217;t want to let them down! My husband has a few days off and my mother in laws going to help out on the others for the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-839394"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/#post-803620" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d5d1a84dc258df668a58c8c9e419a11</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/#post-803617</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2015 20:59:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not easy** using a phone</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3b9e823ab962264bd3b4c2d47cda4d9</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/#post-803612</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2015 20:57:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Forgot to say thank you!!!!! 🙂 it&#8217;s so nice having this forum to talk openly on!<br />
Sarah I just seen that you did write what your having when already&#8230;im not 100% with it yet! What size are you hoping for, I still have no idea what to expect can&#8217;t see much at the mo they&#8217;re so strapped up!<br />
Also I&#8217;m really sorry I accidentally pressed reject&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-839384"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/#post-803612" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca5081361e02d6566601a5bfb560ce4e</guid>
				<title>Jo and sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/839377/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2015 20:53:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43cda785b82d1c6bef87cc95076d1c2f</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/#post-803608</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2015 20:53:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I&#8217;ll be happy to help! They&#8217;re my biggest concern through all of this, firstly that I would wake up which seems such a silly worry now as ur not out for long at all and it&#8217;s so common now so they know what they&#8217;re doing. And then secondly how I manage cuddles, making lunches, school runs etc too. I really hope they don&#8217;t suffer too much!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-839379"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/#post-803608" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9bccaed337682cad6c74863fa9f616a</guid>
				<title>Jo started the topic Finally done it!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2015 20:12:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone,<br />
I just wanted to reassure those worried about the operation itself that it&#8217;s really not too bad, for me anyway&#8230;so far! I had my BA a few hours ago and I&#8217;m currently in my room recovering but I feel surprisingly ok! I&#8217;m not going to lie I have been absolutely petrified in the run up to today, not sleeping and praying that I&#8217;ll wake&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-839333"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-done-it/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5ff32464da22ea57b86ee9d9fb3c870</guid>
				<title>Jo posted an update: @cupcake-38 hi I just came across your post saying you're a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/834186/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Jan 2015 21:12:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/cupcake-38/' rel="nofollow ugc">@cupcake-38</a> hi I just came across your post saying you&#8217;re a childminder and I was just wandering how you got on and how long it took for you to get back to work? Thanks in advance x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">231241e5cd94004e9ea7de6088c131e8</guid>
				<title>Jo and Donna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/833507/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Jan 2015 09:12:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8b2d4cb4ddfa4a6a5b98296d91436ca</guid>
				<title>Jo and Lucy Hannah Thompson are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/833306/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Jan 2015 21:11:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8399ccf62d84e803a8bdd33df85209a4</guid>
				<title>Jo and Natalie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/828088/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Jan 2015 20:39:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d615452af408d025f279bccee374661e</guid>
				<title>Jo and Viki are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/828084/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Jan 2015 20:37:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fc8b3b8306e29a360db6401e75480f8</guid>
				<title>Jo and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/828051/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Jan 2015 19:52:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1285c17d7cc431641af9020a2441cf77</guid>
				<title>Jo changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/828031/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Jan 2015 19:19:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad5e752c8ee568d84c16ba1d9b0cf2c4</guid>
				<title>Jo&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/828030/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Jan 2015 19:11:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed6da0694e9817d8dad1b8e47116a0f9</guid>
				<title>Jo and KarinaC are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/827907/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Jan 2015 14:31:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">648c689f07c7fa6e1e6681e094a5e29a</guid>
				<title>Jo became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/827743/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Jan 2015 00:46:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/404 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 23:04:43 by W3 Total Cache
-->